Which race would you rather see as inhumanly beautiful?

Which of these should be capable of instantly seducing the average human?

• Total voters

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
th-3382371418.jpg

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺
No elves or succubi? It's literally their defining trait in most modern stories. :blobrofl: I guess Vampires too, now that it's mentioned.

Still, Nymph beats the others easily. It's also their defining trait in most stories, aside from bathing a lot.

Sirens might have a chance in some stories but... usually not. The charm is just a mental effect, not a physical one.

Angels... Maybe. Better than Sirens in some cases. If they weren't trying to seduce the average human, chances would be better.

The others are right out. I'd date a Lamia, but I'm bonkers. I feel like some more are missing though...

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
No elves or succubi? It's literally their defining trait in most modern stories. :blobrofl: I guess Vampires too, now that it's mentioned.

Still, Nymph beats the others easily. It's also their defining trait in most stories, aside from bathing a lot.

Sirens might have a chance in some stories but... usually not. The charm is just a mental effect, not a physical one.

Angels... Maybe. Better than Sirens in some cases. If they weren't trying to seduce the average human, chances would be better.

The others are right out. I'd date a Lamia, but I'm bonkers. I feel like some more are missing though...
I did not use the more obvious choices. Now I added more