List your random skills: just curious if I am as random as I think.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
I want to share a little bit about myself:
I don't know where to begin, but here goes nothing---
To make an analogy, I am a game character with a very 'suboptimal build' thanks to my lack of planning since I graduated from infancy... I am an Asian, and things for us work differently: graduating from infancy is a thing. I am currently attending college and when I look back in life, I realize how messed up my skill build is. In essence, I am what you call a ruined game character.

Anyway, here is my plethora of skills from life skills, sports skills, general skills, technical skills, and weirder skills.:
Level 1: Noob- CInematography, Drawing, Origami, Badminton, CPR
Level 2: Not bad- Arnis, Journalism Writing, News/Radio Broadcasting, Fictional Writing, the Peddler Skill, Rap, Acting, Rom Hacking, Rubix Cube, Package Designing, Scrabble, Speak English, Guessing the Time by feel, Guitar (I know enough cords, and also knows how to finger it with style), Leadership, Eating, Profiting from small business deals, Dodging (both in literal and metaphorical sense), Reading, Typing, Using Windows Excel,
Level 3: Proficient- Video Editing, Chess, Reporting, Math, Speech Writing/Presenting, Team-player, Poker face, Persuading people, Story-telling
Level 4: Awesome- Yu-Gi-Oh, Hide and Seek, Staring at a screen, Making Excuses, Being Alone, Using Windows PowerPoint in very creative ways
Level 5: Master- Sleep Resistance.

I bet no one here from the SH forum will be able to guess the course I am taking just by looking at my skill set, even I was surprised what got into me for taking my current course.
Anyways, how about you? Care to share your skillset?

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Tbh, this is a big part of why I don't like games/stories that have a skill cap or- far worse- class restrictions. I can do anything, and I want to do everything.

Unfortunately, one of my major skills is memory issues, so I won't describe my skillset. It's mostly art oriented though.

vzymmer

You'd be surprised how many people have a sleep resistance skill lvl3 and above, I'm guessing mine is at lvl4 nearing lvl5, I can go a day(24hours) without sleeping.

2wordsperminute

I'm no more than average at any one thing because I try too many things instead of putting a lot of time and focus on one.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Hyper focus:
Able to become obsessive over something and single minded doing that thing until the pleasure wears off.
Causes intrusive thought even after the obsession ended.
Pleasurable negativity:
Gain sometimes pleasure, comfort or happiness from discomfort, distress, pain or sadness.
Good sporadic memory:
You have good memory that will fail you sometimes.
Good sporadic intelligence:
You are intelligent but sometimes you stop functioning.
Delirium:
You can go in a energy saving modus we're your actions are limited but exhaustion disappears.

laccoff_mawning

If "random" means non-academic, or similar, that would be 3D modelling on blender, and some coding. (technically, coding is academic, but I'm self taught so I'ma count it as that.)

And climbing trees and playing computer games.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
To make an analogy, I am a game character with a very 'suboptimal build' thanks to my lack of planning since I graduated from infancy... I am an Asian, and things for us work differently: graduating from infancy is a thing. I am currently attending college and when I look back in life, I realize how messed up my skill build is. In essence, I am what you call a ruined game character.

Anyway, here is my plethora of skills from life skills, sports skills, general skills, technical skills, and weirder skills.:
Level 2: Not bad- Arnis, Journalism Writing, News/Radio Broadcasting, Fictional Writing, the Peddler Skill, Rap, Acting, Rom Hacking, Rubix Cube, Package Designing, Scrabble, Speak English, Guessing the Time by feel, Guitar (I know enough cords, and also knows how to finger it with style), Leadership, Eating, Profiting from small business deals, Dodging (both in literal and metaphorical sense), Reading, Typing, Using Windows Excel,
Level 3: Proficient- Video Editing, Chess, Reporting, Math, Speech Writing/Presenting, Team-player, Poker face, Persuading people, Story-telling
Level 4: Awesome- Yu-Gi-Oh, Hide and Seek, Staring at a screen, Making Excuses, Being Alone, Using Windows PowerPoint in very creative ways

I bet no one here from the SH forum will be able to guess the course I am taking just by looking at my skill set, even I was surprised what got into me for taking my current course.
I have an very interesting set of skills: I am a licensed firearms instructor, I am a qualified marksman, I qualify in every way except professionally to be a 3 star chef, I can build a cabin, dig foxhole, interpret Phoenician/Classical Greek, tear down and put together most firearms, split logs for hours, read around 450 wpm, make a fire with matches or lighter, I'm beginning to spec my stats into learning Korean.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
writing is probably my biggest. I've still got a lot of issues and bad habits, but I'm growing every day. outside of that, I can throw cards. not completely accurately, but hard enough to stick them in a pinewood board. I'm a good shot at archery and guns, I'm good at trades-crafts, like wood working, metalurgy, welding. I learned the basics of smithing. I've been doing HEMA for probably 5-6 years now and can match most of my local fighters, especially with swordplay.

Honestly, I wanted to be at least semi-realistic in my writing, so I tried to learn at least the basics of any skill that might come up in my writing.

Though I did learn a few that are strictly for my personal enjoyment, like sewing, acting, and small electronics repair (the first two are for DND and LARP).

Notadate

I think I know - Blacksmithing. Basic survival (Not really)

Stuff I’m doing - Woodworking, drawing, and Clay

Im kinda good - Using weapons, like swords and bows. I’m a medieval nut.

Goodat - Weaving, I can make cordage and rope.

Political science

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Noob level: Cooking, speaking, living, Floor laying.
Not Bad: Gaming, Baritone Playing, Marching, Adopting an online persona.
Master: Power Napping, Stress Eating, Making things more complicated than they have to be.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Like, Kali Arnis? The martial arts?
Yep, I did it in elementary and high school. Never got to hit people, that was the sole purpose why I wanted to join, but no... They do choreography stuff instead...

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Yep, I did it in elementary and high school. Never got to hit people, that was the sole purpose why I wanted to join, but no... They do choreography stuff instead...
Boooooooo