SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
NO CUTTING! :sweat_smile:
Absolutely no to the knife! The knife is not necessary in this processing! NO TO THE KNIFE!
:sweating_profusely:

You must use only your hands, and you must not tear them... The movement must be like that of how to say.... a caress.
Ah, of course Lord Matcha, how could I forgot that it is better to cook tentacles whole before chopping them up after the process! Thank you for reminding me. Though it is strange that I am to prepare them while they are still on your person, I suppose it is not in my place to question you.

They are quite squirmy though, luckily, I have these vat of chemicals that'll kill the nerve endings within them! It has no effect on the taste, so it will make the job much easier :blob_evil_two:

Pixytokisaki14

Suffering in Final period
@MatchaChocolate69
image0.gif

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Ah, of course Lord Matcha, how could I forgot that it is better to cook tentacles whole before chopping them up after the process! Thank you for reminding me. Though it is strange that I am to prepare them while they are still on your person, I suppose it is not in my place to question you.
In this preparation chopping and cutting are ABOLISHED! The tentacle must be tasted in its entirety. :blob_evil:

They are quite squirmy though, luckily, I have these vat of chemicals that'll kill the nerve endings within them! It has no effect on the taste, so it will make the job much easier :blob_evil_two:
Stop! :sweating_profusely:
That would be an unforgivable mistake! Don't you know that nerves are extremely important?
They allow the tentacle to increase its volume, so you'll have more to eat.
Luckily, I stopped you before it was too late. You can thank me later... :sweating_profusely:
If you really want to use a chemical substance, take this. It's a lubricating oil that will make the process easier... :blob_evil:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Stop! :sweating_profusely:
That would be an unforgivable mistake! Don't you know that nerves are extremely important?
They allow the tentacle to increase its volume, so you'll have more to eat.
Luckily, I stopped you before it was too late. You can thank me later... :sweating_profusely:
If you really want to use a chemical substance, take this. It's a lubricating oil that will make the process easier... :blob_evil:
That will not be necessary, Lord Matcha, these tentacles seem slimy enough.
*firmly grasps the tentacle to prevent it from moving too much*
*brings it under the water of the sink and starts gently washing it*
Hmm, I believe the pressure is inadequate to truly wash off any germs, the water isn't boiling, after all
*increases water pressure*
You walk in to see me performing the actions above. What do you do?

MatchaChocolate69

So, this chapter is a bit different from what I've written so far.
The comedic undertone is present but very hidden, for once the protagonist is not Matcha, and the POV often changes, but it's always from the perspective of the Good Guys. The style is experimental, inspired by interacting with you.
Without you posting on this thread, this chapter would not have been written (probably for the better, but patience). The interactions I've had with you have automatically created this story, populated with such incredible, multifaceted, and complex characters. What I love about this community is finding myself with people who are in some ways similar to me, with whom it's easy to sync up, and for a writer, it's an ideal place.

It's a double-edged sword because it's easy to get lost in this comfort and warmth you all convey, and one might lose sight of their goals and decide to drown in this pleasant broth when one should be working hard. But indulging in pleasure every now and then isn't that bad. This is one of the themes of this chapter, and I hope I've managed to convey it to you. Thank you for inspiring me.

Here is who appears or is mentioned in the chapter, not in order of importance:
@Anon2024, @Theirl @Corty @ElliePorter @Azure_Fog @MidnightFox1 @Nahrenne @Simple_Russian_Boi @DannyTheDaikon @Voidiris @SsemouyOnan @ShizukiIchino @Pixytokisaki14 @WatchaKhoko

As has been pointed out in the comments it is a chapter with a strong musical connation.
Here is the official soundtrack that inspired it during its writing (there is also a secret song-let's see who discovers it)

Especially the song Dream and Heart Break

MatchaChocolate69

That will not be necessary, Lord Matcha, these tentacles seem slimy enough.
*firmly grasps the tentacle to prevent it from moving too much*
*brings it under the water of the sink and starts gently washing it*
T-this is what I meant, well d-done Seymour. :sweating_profusely: C-continue to rub it gently... Y-yes, like that. :blob_cringe:
If you follow my... instructions properly, you will be... rewarded.... :blob_uwu:

Hmm, I believe the pressure is inadequate to truly wash off any germs, the water isn't boiling, after all
*increases water pressure*
:blob_shock: ...A bit too rough... but tolerable... :blob_cringe:
T-there's no need to b-boil the water... :sweating_profusely:
Can't you feel the tentacle getting... hot?

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
T-this is what I meant, well d-done Seymour. :sweating_profusely: C-continue to rub it gently... Y-yes, like that. :blob_cringe:
If you follow my... instructions properly, you will be... rewarded.... :blob_uwu:

:blob_shock: ...A bit too rough... but tolerable... :blob_cringe:
T-there's no need to b-boil the water... :sweating_profusely:
Can't you feel the tentacle getting... hot?
Ah, it is indeed getting warm, Lord Matcha. Does the tentacle cook itself under it's own body heat? That is a very interesting mechanism. Thankfully, I've worn gloves. :blob_evil:

Hmm, is it just me, or is the tentacle getting slimier? I need to wash this off...
*starts rubbing more vigorously*

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
So, this chapter is a bit different from what I've written so far.
The comedic undertone is present but very hidden, for once the protagonist is not Matcha, and the POV often changes, but it's always from the perspective of the Good Guys. The style is experimental, inspired by interacting with you.
Without you posting on this thread, this chapter would not have been written (probably for the better, but patience). The interactions I've had with you have automatically created this story, populated with such incredible, multifaceted, and complex characters. What I love about this community is finding myself with people who are in some ways similar to me, with whom it's easy to sync up, and for a writer, it's an ideal place.

It's a double-edged sword because it's easy to get lost in this comfort and warmth you all convey, and one might lose sight of their goals and decide to drown in this pleasant broth when one should be working hard. But indulging in pleasure every now and then isn't that bad. This is one of the themes of this chapter, and I hope I've managed to convey it to you. Thank you for inspiring me.

Here is who appears or is mentioned in the chapter, not in order of importance:
@Anon2024, @Theirl @Corty @ElliePorter @Azure_Fog @MidnightFox1 @Nahrenne @Simple_Russian_Boi @DannyTheDaikon @Voidiris @SsemouyOnan @ShizukiIchino @Pixytokisaki14 @WatchaKhoko

As has been pointed out in the comments it is a chapter with a strong musical connation.
Here is the official soundtrack that inspired it during its writing (there is also a secret song-let's see who discovers it)

Especially the song Dream and Heart Break

That was a great chapter :blob_uwu: It was interesting to see some of the events through a different set of eyes :blob_uwu: I'm waiting for the next part :blob_evil:

MatchaChocolate69

Ah, it is indeed getting warm, Lord Matcha. Does the tentacle cook itself under it's own body heat? That is a very interesting mechanism. Thankfully, I've worn gloves. :blob_evil:
... T-the gloves are fine... b-but if you were to take them off, you would speed up the process, :blob_evil: and the result would be better...
The touch of your hands' skin further stimulates the nerves, increasing the volume and heat!
Don't worry... :blob_hmm_two: I've cast... ahem... a spell! Y-yes a spell! :sweating_profusely: Yeah, a magic spell that protects you from burns... and high temperatures!
T-trust me! :sweating_profusely:
This is the art of energy-saving bioethical cooking, and I am modestly a master at it....

Hmm, is it just me, or is the tentacle getting slimier? I need to wash this off...
*starts rubbing more vigorously*
:blob_cringe:
*breathing heavily*
*sweating*
Y-yes... :sweating_profusely: remove that filth... :sweating_profusely:

YOU DARE SHOOT ME IN THE BACK LIKE A COWARD!!? View attachment 26557
... Would y-you... prefer that... :blob_cringe: I shoot you in the f-front...? :sweating_profusely: