SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
:sweating_profusely: So... Before you can eat them... They need to be moistened well and rubbed delitically first...
I see so you must water them and wash them thoroughly in the sink... *nods* That makes sense, food ought to be clean, after all
*takes out knife*
So, do they pop out on their own or must the operation be performed manually? :blob_frown:

Pixytokisaki14

Suffering in Final period
I don't want to
That wasn't a question.

image0-6.gif

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I see so you must water them and wash them thoroughly in the sink... *nods* That makes sense, food ought to be clean, after all
Very good... Nice... Keep up the good work... You are doing well...

*takes out knife*
So, do they pop out on their own or must the operation be performed manually? :blob_frown:
:blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock:

NO CUTTING! :sweat_smile:
Absolutely no to the knife! The knife is not necessary in this processing! NO TO THE KNIFE!
:sweating_profusely:

You must use only your hands, and you must not tear them... The movement must be like that of how to say.... a caress.

*takes out knife*
Very good... Nice... Keep up the good work... You are doing well...

:blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock:

NO CUTTING! :sweat_smile:
Absolutely no to the knife! The knife is not necessary in this processing! NO TO THE KNIFE!
:sweating_profusely:

You must use only your hands, and you must not tear them... The movement must be like that of how to say.... a caress.
Ah, indeed, better not to cut them, they're very sensetive.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
.LuoirM isn't a being, LuoirM is an ideology, you can not sound like LuoirM, nor can you not sound like one; you are the LuoirM and one day you will LuoirM.
This is actually more LuoirM than even me can think of.
Fool! Ignorant! Who do you think you are talking to? In reality, I am the secret ancient perverted celestial Hentai master of the twelve lost Kamasutras. Are you courting death?

What double meanings? :blob_frown:
Did I say something wrong?
Ah, indeed, better not to cut them, they're very sensetive.
'-'

X