SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Oh look, are those probabilities I see? I wonder if Matcha knows someone who can change a 0% probability into a 100% one? :blob_evil:
The changing of chance is within Our wheelhouse. Those who manipulate luck merely do so with Our blessing, a blessing that We can, and will, revoke for laughs and giggles whenever it pleases Us.

Fate dances to Our tune, and Ours alone. The future, the past, the present, the Here, the There, they exist simultaneously in the infinite singularity that is Us.
Why do I get the impression that you're actually opening up possibilities for me?
Ah, Lord Matcha x Quagma. I would have never predicted it, yet here we are.

Ah, Quagma, ever the entity of calculated probabilities and enigmatic suggestions.
You weave your words with the precision of a mathematician, yet the flair of a poet lost in the cosmic dance of numbers and chances.

One in one quadrillion? In our multiverse, it's the unlikely that weaves existence's tapestry.
Dreams birth from the vacuum, teapots orbit celestial bodies, defying the mundane.

While you ponder probabilities, I defy them. Life, a dance of the improbable on the universe's stage, my imagination boundless, fueled by galaxies and the allure of my chocolate.

Moreover, in addition to my innate rebellion I also have on my side the one, the wonderful woman, who can make the impossible possible.
👇 Wait... a moment

:O
Something doesn't add up... Wait a moment, would you really work to help me build a harem?
I'm not sure how to take this...
If you believe hard enough, if it is entertaining enough, We may deign to change those probabilities for you.

Your prose pleases us. For this, We have woven your future such that the possibilities to obtain your wishes may come into being. From a fraction of a fraction, to a mere fraction. You need simply to grab ahold of the string of fate of which We shall dangle in front of you.

The opportunity exists. The question remains, will you succeed in spotting your chance in time, to seize hold of of the outstretched tentacle of a mad being from a realm beyond human kenning, or will you fumble the biggest bag of your life?

Choose your words carefully, our cocoa carrying companion. The chapters you write, the entertainment you bring, the truly delicious chaos from your imagination made writ, all raise your chances exponentially.

We do warn you. We are not an exclusive item. For a multitudinous being such as us, this is to be expected. If anything, it shall be you added to our polycule, rather than the other way around.

We do not discriminate along such trivialities such as gender. We have none ourselves, after all, and have dispensed with such trivialities. Anything is fair game, if you only put in the effort.

Thank your lucky stars (Us) if you succeed in your goals.

Last edited:

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I'm back from my admittedly short break, what in the name of lobotomy kaisen is happening?!
˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀◠⁠ᆺ◠⁠⁠)
/˙˙˙˙˙˙🫰\ *hmmmm*
A shotgun wedding is currently happening between @MatchaChocolate69 and @SsemouyOnan 's alternate identities-

I think I kidnapped @Pixytokisaki14 a couple times, mostly to fix her floof issues,

@LuoirM and @Simple_Russian_Boi got lectures on fluff-

The usual between @DannyTheDaikon and @Azure_Fog -

Anything else???...

Oh, the eldritch family tree is starting to become established (produced by @Corty)~

Edit: Oh yeah, we also got a new transfer student~

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

You did

Can't lie about something that's part of your powers now is it (you can grow any plants you want right? Including but not limited to plants used to make drugs)

That... makes a lot of sense... @Simple_Russian_Boi Mama! Our drug business just got bigger!

DannyTheDaikon

Just look into my eyes
View attachment 26634

you are now bound to my illusion, if you ever have the intention to leave, beware of what is at the corner of your eyes

Be warned, my Eternal Symbiote Eldritch Yandere Goddess probably won't like it :blob_sir:

@Azure_Fog halp I have problem with... uh.... gummy bears?
He said they were just friends working on a school project together! :blob_shock:
Oh ye it's a school project alright :blob_neutral:

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀◠⁠ᆺ◠⁠⁠)
/˙˙˙˙˙˙🫰\ *hmmmm*
A shotgun wedding is currently happening between @MatchaChocolate69 and @SsemouyOnan 's alternate identities-

I think I kidnapped @Pixytokisaki14 a couple times, mostly to fix her floof issues,

@LuoirM and @Simple_Russian_Boi got lectures on fluff-

The usual between @DannyTheDaikon and @Azure_Fog -

Anything else???...

Oh, the eldritch family tree is starting to become established (produced by @Corty)~

Edit: Oh yeah, we also got a new transfer student~
I'm just watching everything happen in the background.