SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Doing something politely makes it morally okay.
Screenshot_20240223_003851.jpg

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
They can like you, but they have you as a favorite~ They’re all risks otherwise~
But my one and only favorite is you :blob_uwu: This Daikon would never leave Her Stabbyness :blob_uwu:
I mean silly, silly daikon~
This Daikon pays a lot of attention to her skincare so I may as well be silky :blob_uwu:
you are now bound to my illusion, if you ever have the intention to leave, beware of what is at the corner of your eyes
:blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary:

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
@Sola-sama could have completed his cloning project if everyone didn't constantly steal his lunch monies.
YES, STOP STEALING MY LUNCH MONEY.
If @TheMonotonePuppet could (idk if she can) make copies of herself i would just hug every copy of her until i find her real body and hug it as well, i love puppets after all

You can't hug @TheMonotonePuppet until you found the true body, @MidnightFox1
Because I hug her first and I love her so muchi muchi first. She's mein amor, shoo!

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
If you believe hard enough, if it is entertaining enough, We may deign to change those probabilities for you.

Your prose pleases us. For this, We have woven your future such that the possibilities to obtain your wishes may come into being. From a fraction of a fraction, to a mere fraction. You need simply to grab ahold of the string of fate of which We shall dangle in front of you.

The opportunity exists. The question remains, will you succeed in spotting your chance in time, to seize hold of of the outstretched tentacle of a mad being from a realm beyond human kenning, or will you fumble the biggest bag of your life?

Choose your words carefully, our cocoa carrying companion. The chapters you write, the entertainment you bring, the truly delicious chaos from your imagination made writ, all raise your chances exponentially.

We do warn you. We are not an exclusive item. For a multitudinous being such as us, this is to be expected. If anything, it shall be you added to our polycule, rather than the other way around.

We do not discriminate along such trivialities such as gender. We have none ourselves, after all, and have dispensed with such trivialities. Anything is fair game, if you only put in the effort.

Thank your lucky stars (Us) if you succeed in your goals.
As my beloved bride Seymour would say, Omoshiroi! :blob_evil:

Oh, how gracious of you to consider altering the fabric of reality itself for the likes of me, Lord Matcha, the charming connoisseur of chaos and chocolate. Your words, a symphony to my ears, a beacon in the voidness, offer not just hope but a challenge. A challenge I, with every ounce of my being, am thrilled to accept.

To grab the string of fate you so tantalizingly dangle, to dance with the outstretched tentacle of madness, is an adventure I'd embark on with no second thoughts. The biggest bag of my life? Oh, I intend not just to seize it, but to fill it with the richest of chocolates, the essence of my very soul.

My words are not just prose; they're an invitation to a tango! To dance with madness, to engage with the outstretched tentacle of cosmic chaos, is not merely a possibility—it is my destiny, my raison d'être.

Your polyamorous expanse intrigues me, a testament to the boundless nature of love and desire. To be added to such a polycule, to blend my chocolate essence with your multitudinous being, is a bittersweet honor and a testament to my own multifaceted allure.
Your multitudinous being intrigues me, and I dare say, my presence in your constellation will only brighten it further.

And worry not, for discrimination is a concept as foreign to me as a world without chocolate.
In my quest, every flavor is cherished, every essence explored with equal fervor.
Your challenge, your invitation to partake in a cosmic dalliance, is accepted with a heart full of dreams and a spirit unbridled.

And so, as I thank my sweet lucky stars (You), know that I also thank my cunning, my charm.
For in this game of cosmic flirtation, I am not just a participant; I am the prize just as much as you are.
Let the universe watch in awe as we redefine the meaning of connection!

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

They could try to steal you~
They can try all they want, but this Daikon's resolve will never falter :blob_uwu: Her Stabbyness always and 4ever :blob_uwu:
Yay~! Silky daikon~
This Daikon wishes to provide Her Stabbyness with cuddles of the highest quality after all :blob_uwu:
*rips you out of the illusion*
Problem solved~
:blob_teary: Thank you! Fairy curses are scary :blob_teary: I need to canonize my power levels, so I can start defending myself :blob_teary:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
They can try all they want, but this Daikon's resolve will never falter :blob_uwu: Her Stabbyness always and 4ever :blob_uwu:
Yay~!
*hug tackles*
This Daikon wishes to provide Her Stabbyness with cuddles of the highest quality after all :blob_uwu:
Ehehe~
*licks cheek*
Delicious as always~
:blob_teary: Thank you! Fairy curses are scary :blob_teary: I need to canonize my power levels, so I can start defending myself :blob_teary:
*hugs*
*strokes hair*
It’s okay~ You’re alright~

DannyTheDaikon

Yay~!
*hug tackles*

Ehehe~
*licks cheek*
Delicious as always~

*hugs*
*strokes hair*
It’s okay~ You’re alright~
*cuddles tightly*
:blob_melt: I'm delicious hehehe~
*nuzzles in*
Mm... This Daikat isn't afraid anymore, because Her Stabbyness is here :blob_uwu:
*starts purring relaxed*
*happy Daikat*
*tail goes swish swoosh from all the happiness*
:blob_melt:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
*cuddles tightly*
:blob_melt: I'm delicious hehehe~
*nuzzles in*
Mm... This Daikat isn't afraid anymore, because Her Stabbyness is here :blob_uwu:
*starts purring relaxed*
*happy Daikat*
*tail goes swish swoosh from all the happiness*
:blob_melt:
*watches tail swish*
hehe~ cute~
*rubs ears*