SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
... Did you write "perfect hands" or something similar in the prompt?
I wrote every single possible positive/negative prompt for hands and included the embeds. Actually it just made it worse... I think it's because there are proably more "vampire maid catgirl" pics on the internet than "kitsune angel wings x-shaped irises black wings" pics, so it's simply dumber when generating this stuff. Not to mention that the images are much busier than Azure's for instance or yours or Danny. This is my theory at least :blob_hmm_two:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
I wrote every single possible positive/negative prompt for hands and included the embeds. Actually it just made it worse... I think it's because there are proably more "vampire maid catgirl" pics on the internet than "kitsune angel wings x-shaped irises black wings" pics, so it's simply dumber when generating this stuff. Not to mention that the images are much busier than Azure's for instance or yours or Danny. This is my theory at least :blob_hmm_two:
I think there's your answer. You focused too much on hands, so it decided to include them every single time.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

Ooo~
Ikr!! I laughed my ass off at this one lmao

I have 2 more, but I'm a bit hesitant to post them...
Post them~
@Azure_Fog 36 :blob_blank: In my defense it was like pulling a gacha but better cuz free :blob_aww:
Ehehe~ pretty~

DannyTheDaikon

What prompt do you use? Maybe I can try it
At the end I was just generating based on that:
girl, ((best quality)), (masterpiece), 8k, (illustration), pixiv, 1 girl, (fox ears), detailed, ((kitsune)), (cinematic lightning), vivid, sharp focus, (qipao), shiny hair, white hair, (heterochromia: orange purple), ((angel wings))
Dropped completely the ones that were ignored.

I think there's your answer. You focused too much on hands, so it decided to include them every single time.
Nah. I tried without it first time and it was still doing that. I did like 5 or 6 iterations on prompts.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Woah! It's so good! Wonder who wrote that one, oh wait, we did!
Gz matcha
G is for good, but what is the z? Rizz?
Matcha is on that #Rizzstreak...
Also the more Quagma lore expands the more I think it would be very interesting for Ssemouy (Heroine) to go on an adventure with them across their respective places of origin

Would be a while before my own lore allows me to do that though, based on my abysmal writing speed
Would be very interested. We would require more information on Ssemouy (Heroine) and her place of origin.
Woah, there would be immense potential from this meeting! 🤩
Moreover, their interaction would improve the relationships among those who are part of my Harem. :blob_uwu:
Agreed, much potential awaits. Your harem, or OUR polycule?
Trick question, with how complicated the relationships are, we are all in one big happy found family

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
I could've done this this whole time...
To be expected, honestly, SD getting all of the above is next to impossible
1) get the right eye color
2) get the wings generated not to mention them having to be black in color
3) get the hair fox ears and tail not to mention all of them have to be white
4) x-shaped irises needs you to use a LoRa since at base it won't generate them at all

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
At the end I was just generating based on that:

Dropped completely the ones that were ignored.

Nah. I tried without it first time and it was still doing that. I did like 5 or 6 iterations on prompts.
4) x-shaped irises needs you to use a LoRa since at base it won't generate them at all
Do any of these appeal to you, Midnight?

This one here is the best one I could make.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Agreed, much potential awaits. Your harem, or OUR polycule?
Trick question, with how complicated the relationships are, we are all in one big happy found family
Your Polycule of course! 🤩
But these are subtleties; in the end, I consider myself lucky to have made this connection.
After all, it all came from a roll of the dice.

G is for good, but what is the z? Rizz?
Congratulation!

DannyTheDaikon

Danny~ I need answers~
*draws Scarlet Apple*
25 and 30... They are too indecent!!!!

Yep... It would honestly take me longer to try and inpaint each part to work than to draw it from scratch on my own :blob_dizzy: I know Midjourney is better in that regard and I think Bing, but I never tried any of them. There's also new version of SD coming out that's supposedly much much better, but we'll see.

:blob_pat_sad:
I got something one time. But the pic... Well, look for yourself.
View attachment 26808
Not bad :blob_hmm_two: but looks like a character from BL webtoon lol