SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
considering that you alone make up for like half of the family it's not that far off :blob_evil:

oh and am I supposed to make normal Ssemouy look like the Lady or the silhouette only?
Seymour is going to be very concerned if Ssemouy starts looking like the Lady...

That aside I guess you can use my pfp as a basis, just keep the twintails from the silhoutte form

Matcha wants his harem to be big :blob_evil: And Heroine Seymour sounds interesting :blob_hmm:
3 Ssemouys is already critical mass, I'm afraid adding 1 more will be catastrophic >_>

Jokes aside, Heroine Ssemouy is as many parts Seymour as she is Ssemouy(she is just good at hiding it) so she's already Heroine Seymour.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I wrote a song for my Eldritch.
Matcha accidentaly made Heroine Seymour.
Luoir alter wanted to breathe under water using trees... :blob_hmm: thats it
Me name's Orlui :blob_popcorn: Luoir scrambled, us even got Rioul somewhere me hope he's alive

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Seymour, my beloved, to whom I have sworn eternal service.
It is unthinkable to me that my chocolate does not rank as your favorite delight, I, Lord Matcha, the master chocolatier, whose creations even Aumary seeks inspiration from. I cannot accept it, and I will not rest until you declare my chocolate the most delectable of all!

Pondering over what could possibly be lacking in my chocolate, I realized the issue wasn't the chocolate itself but that it wasn't tailored to your specific desires. As the one I have chosen to wed, you deserve nothing less.

For you, my adored, I have selected the exquisite Ruby chocolate, as unique and special as you, offering a taste distinct from traditional chocolates. It presents a berry-fruitiness and luscious smoothness. But, naturally, that alone would not suffice.

Thanks to my splendid Ane-San, who commands Flora, I was gifted the finest, juiciest, and perfectly ripe cranberries—a unique mix of sweetness and tartness, with a slight astringency that makes it refreshingly delightful.

Blending them, I've crafted this ruby cranberry chocolate, which I've named Seymour Chocolate in your honor.
I insist you taste it, and I will not be content until you proclaim it the best you've ever had!

Therefore, I bring you this book, crafted from your chocolate.
Triple S is the minimum rank for you.

Thank you, Ane-San 🤩
(OOC: Unfortunately, the AI can't generate correct lettering, however, I don't mind how it came out)
@SsemouyOnan

Last edited: