SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Seymour, my beloved, to whom I have sworn eternal service.
It is unthinkable to me that my chocolate does not rank as your favorite delight, I, Lord Matcha, the master chocolatier, whose creations even Aumary seeks inspiration from. I cannot accept it, and I will not rest until you declare my chocolate the most delectable of all!

Pondering over what could possibly be lacking in my chocolate, I realized the issue wasn't the chocolate itself but that it wasn't tailored to your specific desires. As the one I have chosen to wed, you deserve nothing less.

For you, my adored, I have selected the exquisite Ruby chocolate, as unique and special as you, offering a taste distinct from traditional chocolates. It presents a berry-fruitiness and luscious smoothness. But, naturally, that alone would not suffice.

Thanks to my splendid Ane-San, who commands Flora, I was gifted the finest, juiciest, and perfectly ripe cranberries—a unique mix of sweetness and tartness, with a slight astringency that makes it refreshingly delightful.

Blending them, I've crafted this ruby cranberry chocolate, which I've named Seymour Chocolate in your honor.
I insist you taste it, and I will not be content until you proclaim it the best you've ever had!

Therefore, I bring you this book, crafted from your chocolate.
Triple S is the minimum rank for you.

(OOC: Unfortunately, the AI can't generate correct lettering, however, I don't mind how it came out)
@SsemouyOnan
[Congratulations! You have advanced unlocked new LORE!]

...now please wait until I get home so I can write a proper response :sweating_profusely:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
That we are :blob_uwu:
:blob_uwu:
IRL? I do, but my family situation is quite meh, so he's pretty much a stranger to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's a bit sad. I've got at least eight sisters and god knows how many brothers. Family holidays are always crowded.
And that's not counting my nephews and nieces... :blob_blank:
So many people...

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
My finger skins are falling off and I can't stop the urge to eat it :blob_popcorn_two:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
:blob_uwu:

That's a bit sad. I've got at least eight sisters and god knows how many brothers. Family holidays are always crowded.
And that's not counting my nephews and nieces... :blob_blank:
So many people...
That explains why you are mama in our Eldritch family :blob_evil: Comes with experience :blob_evil:

My finger skins are falling off and I can't stop the urge to eat it :blob_popcorn_two:
...Your what now is falling off? :blob_blank: