Find the Deity, Divinity, Myth, Legend, Whatever...

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
The game was more controversal for sexualizing real historical characters, while also having this stupid ass interview
Context: Vietnamese's Shark Tank calling for a fund

Shark: I don't think this particular character should looks like this because historically wise...
The card game maker: Okay but have any of you see this character in real life before? Exactly.
1711016707578.png
1711016722769.png

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHHH

NOW IT'S IN YOUR RECOMMENDATION FOREVER WHEN YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET
I can still remove them from my history, there no forever. Didn't you learn how to do it when you get caught?

LuoirM

I can still remove them from my history, there no forever. Didn't you learn how to do it when you get caught?
You think the government that can literally tracks your thought cares about history deletion?

Sleds

The game was more controversal for sexualizing real historical characters, while also having this stupid ass interview
Context: Vietnamese's Shark Tank calling for a fund

Shark: I don't think this particular character should looks like this because historically wise...
The card game maker: Okay but have any of you see this character in real life before? Exactly.
View attachment 27040View attachment 27041
I don't know and don't care for the males, but they did a good job for the female chara.

Sleds

You think the government that can literally tracks your thought cares about history deletion?
You remove your history for the government? And stop derailing the thread shitty brat.

Sleds

Since the shitty brat derailed the thread, I repost my sentence who was in the middle.

"He who was deceived, caused their end."

Jemini

Oannes/Adapa?

Enki?

Edit: Maybe Zeus with all those things he made in the mortal realm?

Still nope.

Alright. I'll give another hint. The words I gave about this figure kind of broke the 4th wall a little bit into some commentary on our portrayal of the figure rather than sticking strictly to in-lore things. I mean, technically you could say it was in-lore if you compare previous lore to the lore on the books now, but I guess that's all a matter of perspective.

LuoirM

Since the shitty brat derailed the thread, I repost my sentence who was in the middle.

This sounds like about the human who lied to death 3 times, i think he gets his liver eaten or push a rock idk

Sleds

This sounds like about the human who lied to death 3 times, i think he gets his liver eaten or push a rock idk
No, the one who get his liver eaten was Prometheus, and the one who push the rock are Sisyphus, but the none of them.

Sleds

Still nope.

Alright. I'll give another hint. The words I gave about this figure kind of broke the 4th wall a little bit into some commentary on our portrayal of the figure rather than sticking strictly to in-lore things. I mean, technically you could say it was in-lore if you compare previous lore to the lore on the books now, but I guess that's all a matter of perspective.
Nereus?

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
The only two stories I can think of is either Troy (the horse deceived, and causes troy to fall), or Adam and Eve (snek and apple cast out of eden)

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Possessed cannibal made in starvation.

Jemini

Nope.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to give more hints without getting extremely obvious with it now... hmm....

Ok, I'll say this one. Overly Sarcastic Productions on Youtube are the only ones I've ever really encountered in terms of easily available sources of information in terms of the stuff the average joe might be looking at (you'd have to be a serious history buff digging into the old documents yourself otherwise,) who actually got this figure correct.