Danny
Basic Information:

Chair: 24
Name: Danny
Race: Human/Daikon/Eldritch/Goddess
Role: Villainess Wannabe
Job: Student

Personality:

Not the sharpest daikon in the garden: Danny is a bit of an idiot. She’s usually avoiding any difficult topics and anything that would require her to think for more than 5 minutes.

Dense Flirt: Danny likes to flirt, she will not let any occasion to flirt slide if she sees it. As much as she likes it, she would have to be slapped in the face with a giant banner to even have a chance of noticing that someone has an eye on her.

Loyal: Once she decides she likes someone she will stay loyal to them no matter what.

Jest: Danny likes to troll people and joke around as much as she likes to flirt.

Strengths:

Delicious: Danny is delicious.
Harbinger of cringe, chaos and soup: Danny gets immunity to cringe, chaos and soup, which, if exposed to, will give her buffs instead.

Weaknesses:
Azure Fog

Active:

Roots (Summon)
Can summon tree roots that will act according to her will. On higher level the roots become Roots of Yggdraisl capable of going against Eldritch level beings.

Zombie Daikons (Summon)
Summons any number of Zombie Daikons.
Zombie Daikons
Basic summon. Very dumb, so they can’t do much. Capable of following simple orders.

Split
Danny can split any part of her personality and spawn it as a separate Danny. Part of her personality that was summoned gets removed from her OG version until destroyed or recalled.

Shape-shifter
Danny can freely morph from human form to daikon or cat girl form.

Eternal Eldritch Symbiote
Danny has access to all of Azure’s abilities, but at much lower level.

Passive:

Snack
Danny receives a copy of the abilities of whoever eats her. Her personality also gets partially affected.

Delicious
Danny is delicious and anyone that eats her gains a buff to all of their abilities and powers that lasts till Danny respawns or gets revived.

Flora Domain
Danny can control anything that is part of Flora.

Relationships
Azure_Fog (Azure) - Beloved Eternal Eldritch Symbiote. Stabstress. The Destined One.
Ssemouy (Default) - Dear Rootling, the only follower she has. Would kill for her.
Seymour - Likes to troll and bully, but is actually afraid of her. Would kill her.
Ssemouy (Hero) - Second favorite Ssemouy/ Rootling. Would stop killing for her.
MatchaChocolate69 - Little Brother. Adores him. Tries to act like a cool Ane-san for him.
En-chan - Likes to bully.
Luoir - Luoir
Reinaislost - After a certain incident regarding certain secret documents is absolutely scared of.
Corty - Adopted mama.
Corty(loli) - ...mama?
Nahrenne - Friend <3
Voidiris - Cute sibling.
Dr. Quack - Mortal enemy.
Stealthy_Enigma - <3 <3 <3
Simple_Russian_Boi - MAMA!
Sola-sama - Free money.
Midnight Fox - Gets trolled and annoyed by all the time.
Theirl - Funny guy. Likes him even though he's a hero.

Mother
Basic Information:
Name: Yg'glothr
Race: Eldritch Goddess/ ??? /????

Active:
All of Danny’s abilities at the Ancient Eldritch level (OP broken), with exception of Eternal Eldritch Symbiote, which she has no access to.

Ignore
Mother can’t be affected by any Eldritch power. Anti-Mary Sue ability.

Creation
Mother can create anything and anyone at will.

Destruction
Mother can turn any Eldritch into a human at will.

Chaos
Psychic attack where Mother locks her enemy in their own mind. She can force them to see whatever she wishes for. She could turn allies against each other and make enemies work together. Mental manipulation.

Concept
Mother can control reality and bend it to her will.

Passive:
Primordial
Mother gains immunity to any type of magic, spell, element and physical attack.

Goddess
Mother can hear and see anyone that worships her.

All-Mother (Flora & Fauna)
Mother has control over Flora and Fauna and everything that can be considered a part of either will have to respond to her orders.

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I'm gonna start editing this in here...

Danny
Basic Information:

Personality:

Not the sharpest daikon in the garden: Danny is a bit of an idiot. She’s usually avoiding any difficult topics and anything that would require her to think for more than 5 minutes.

Dense Flirt: Danny likes to flirt, she will not let any occasion to flirt slide if she sees it. As much as she likes it, she would have to be slapped in the face with a giant banner to even have a chance of noticing that someone has an eye on her.

Loyal: Once she decides she likes someone she will stay loyal to them no matter what.

Jest: Danny likes to troll people and joke around as much as she likes to flirt.

Strengths:

Harbinger of cringe, chaos and soup: Danny gets immunity to cringe, chaos and soup, which, if exposed to, will give her buffs instead.

Weaknesses:
Azure Fog

Active:

Roots (Summon)
Can summon tree roots that will act according to her will. On higher level the roots become Roots of Yggdraisl capable of going against Eldritch level beings.

Zombie Daikons (Summon)
Zombie Daikons
Basic summon. Very dumb, so they can’t do much. Capable of following simple orders.

Split
Danny can split any part of her personality and spawn it as a separate Danny. Part of her personality that was summoned gets removed from her OG version until destroyed or recalled.

Shape-shifter

Passive:

Snack
Danny receives a copy of the abilities of whoever eats her. Her personality also gets partially affected.

Delicious
Danny is delicious and anyone that eats her gains a buff to all of their abilities and powers that lasts till Danny respawns or gets revived.
My gal gots some pretty buffs! 😎

What about the domain on Flora?

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Actually, everyone under my “reality filter” needs institutionalization. However, the last chapter I wrote kind of leaves the door open to the idea everyone is having fun cosplaying while my character isn’t in on it.
That would mean my character is very weird when you think about it...

An edgy chuunibyo girl wearing fox ears/tail and a ninja costume running around eveywhere, preaching about how amazing fluff is~

The bright side to that filter is that at least I will have an awesome pillow fort above the cafeteria~

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
That would mean my character is very weird when you think about it...

An edgy chuunibyo girl wearing fox ears/tail and a ninja costume running around eveywhere, preaching about how amazing fluff is~

The bright side to that filter is that at least I will have an awesome pillow fort above the cafeteria~

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)
I think you would still be very cute.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I'm gonna start editing this in here...

Danny
Basic Information:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
Azure Fog

Active:

Roots (Summon)

Zombie Daikons (Summon)
Zombie Daikons

Split

Shape-shifter

Passive:

Snack

Delicious

Flora Domain
Danny can control anything that is part of Flora.

Mother
Basic Information:
Name: Yg'glothr
Race: Eldritch Goddess/ ??? /????

Active:
All of Danny’s abilities at the Ancient Eldritch level (OP broken), with exception of Eternal Eldritch Symbiote, which she has no access to.

Ignore
Mother can’t be affected by any Eldritch power. Anti-Mary Sue ability.

Creation
Mother can create anything and anyone at will.

Destruction
Mother can turn any Eldritch into a human at will.

Chaos
Psychic attack where Mother locks her enemy in their own mind. She can force them to see whatever she wishes for. She could turn allies against each other and make enemies work together. Mental manipulation.

Concept
Mother can control reality and bend it to her will.

Passive:
Primordial
Mother gains immunity to any type of magic, spell, element and physical attack.

Goddess
Mother can hear and see anyone that worships her.

All-Mother (Flora & Fauna)
Mother has control over Flora and Fauna and everything that can be considered a part of either will have to respond to her orders.
@MatchaChocolate69 updated the profile. Although, Mother is incomplete, because I don't have enough brain power to finish it today :blob_dizzy:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Luoir is sad because Seymour is giving him silent treatment
Anon was asking for cameos in chapters
I shared new Ssemouys/Seymour pics and my own and that's about it :blob_hmm_two: Oh, I made a rough draft of my profile
Cool~
Now let’s see if I can stay awake…

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
If you're this tired it's better to let you body get as much rest as it needs :blob_reach: Everyone else is mostly asleep anyways, so it will be quiet probably :blob_uwu:
Except for me, cuzzzz'...

Just because~
anime-wolf-1.gif