SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
These two may be a great spaceship but
There always the others
The eldritch family also has a couple ships:blob_aww:, here's one of them gathering material for more

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
*sits and stares in contemplation*
I know incest is a huge part of this place but I directly birth Orlui so I still feel weird everytime I have the urge to ask for her toes, especially when she lacks a functioning brain. :sweating_profusely: Do I really have some dignity after all?

*sits and stares in contemplation*
I know incest is a huge part of this place but I directly birth Orlui so I still feel weird everytime I have the urge to ask for her toes, especially when she lacks a functioning brain. :sweating_profusely: Do I really have some dignity after all?
Huh. That's a bit surprising.

LuoirM

Can you even do something to her? You kinda share a body/mind, no?
Are you underestimating a mortal determination? If a mommy dommy tell me to "go fuck yourself" I would find a way to perfectly do it without question even if it means yoga, a lot, a lot of yoga..

But in all seriousness I'm pretty sure she's directly birthed to be a separate entity though, crawled out of my womb after Midnight slashed me open then Azure did something about ripping me in half so Orlui could escape I couldn't really remember but yeah :blob_neutral:

Are you underestimating a mortal determination? If a mommy dommy tell me to "go fuck yourself" I would find a way to perfectly do it without question even if it means yoga, a lot, a lot of yoga..

But in all seriousness I'm pretty sure she's directly birthed to be a separate entity though, crawled out of my womb after Midnight slashed me open then Azure did something about ripping me in half so Orlui could escape I couldn't really remember but yeah :blob_neutral:
:blob_neutral:
Cool.

LuoirM

Hey Orlui, can you step on me?

Me just went foot in mud to play with alligations and haven't wash me feet:blob_popcorn:

Even better

*confuu* But it's gon be very pain and muddy:blob_popcorn_two: Why would you want me to get me foot on you?

It's every man's dream

Me have to ask an adult :blob_blank: *looks around* Me been told not trust you friend.

Hey Orlui, can you step on me?

Me just went foot in mud to play with alligations and haven't wash me feet:blob_popcorn:

Even better

*confuu* But it's gon be very pain and muddy:blob_popcorn_two: Why would you want me to get me foot on you?

It's every man's dream

Me have to ask an adult :blob_blank: *looks around* Me been told not trust you friend.
Dear fucking god. :blob_neutral:

LuoirM

You asked to call you a she, if that's what you want, I'll do it. :blob_neutral:
I don't recall this ever happening but glad anyways :blob_neutral: I now approve of you, I will be there to lick your toes whenever you felt like it, just ring a bell and call my name then even if I'm in Mars I'll fly back to you in 2-4 business days.
If you want to, then go ahead. But I'd advise you to wash them and don't step on him at all if you don't want to. :blob_neutral:
Okay.
*turns to Luoir*
dad said no :blob_popcorn:

I don't recall this ever happening but glad anyways :blob_neutral: I now approve of you, I will be there to lick your toes whenever you felt like it, just ring a bell and call my name then even if I'm in Mars I'll fly back to you in 2-4 business days.
Okay. Don't think I'll ever want for you to lick my toes, but sure. :blob_neutral:
Okay.
*turns to Luoir*
dad said no :blob_popcorn:
Good :blob_neutral:

LuoirM

Okay. Don't think I'll ever want for you to lick my toes, but sure. :blob_neutral:
Someone said that once :blob_neutral:
Well, true they actually never asked me but I think it's unfair because they died being a pilot.
He was a great Middle Eastern man with a beard and AK47 and a huge love for Allah...
me just doin' what you told, dad. Cus me have no thoughts, me dunno if me want or no, so me just eenee meenee miney mo and picked no :blob_popcorn:

Someone said that once :blob_neutral:
Well, true they actually never asked me but I think it's unfair because they died being a pilot.
He was a great Middle Eastern man with a beard and AK47 and a huge love for Allah...
:blob_neutral: Did he die because he crashed the plane into something?
me just doin' what you told, dad. Cus me have no thoughts, me dunno if me want or no, so me just eenee meenee miney mo and picked no :blob_popcorn:
Good girl
*pat pat*

LuoirM