SHF High-school Fanfic

Sola-sama

Human Supremacist African Warlord
Are you sure you quoted the book properly, Sola-sama? :blob_hmm:

Well said, let us bond over this Grand Ideal!
know that I will still take your lunch money when the time comes, though
Sharing lunch money is just your method of communication, 'tis fine.

I shared my love with others through murder and pillage, we're all the same.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Sharing lunch money is just your method of communication, 'tis fine.

I shared my love with others through murder and pillage, we're all the same.
Indeed, indeed we are! To strangle and torture a soul is to show it great love.

Prowler Seymour.png

(I should really make a smiling version of this)

Theirl

...---...
Games are not just triple-A titles, there's a vast plethora of indie games, and there are very simple software tools that allow their creation. By games, I also mean interactive stories or visual novels. Being a game designer doesn't mean developing a game, but designing it. I see this trait in her.

Perhaps with "coder" I used the wrong term; I meant to say that she is skilled at creating texts in codes or encrypted forms using various techniques.
Visual novel can be created even in rpg maker when i was smol i was trying to make one but ended up giv8ng up since i didnt knew english at the time an there was only guides on how to make scripts in ruby im english at the time

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Visual novel can be created even in rpg maker when i was smol i was trying to make one but ended up giv8ng up since i didnt knew english at the time an there was only guides on how to make scripts in ruby im english at the time
I remember that the Brazilian community was very active. Mog Hunter is probably one of the best scripters and I think he was Brazilian.