SHF High-school Fanfic

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
speaking of the latest chapter...
it is not that we choose to be gods. but merely that it is the consequence of crafting a world of one's own. characters live and die by one's own hand, their struggles are your struggles, their wills, desires, even the very structure of their very being is entirely under ones command.
becoming a god is inevitable. whether you let it show or not is entirely up to you.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
@DannyTheDaikon
Ane-san, there's a full moon! Is the matter of plant wereism still valid or is it obsolete?
"Teleports behind you and rips your pants (with a scythe)"
1000016405.jpg

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
speaking of the latest chapter...
it is not that we choose to be gods. but merely that it is the consequence of crafting a world of one's own. characters live and die by one's own hand, their struggles are your struggles, their wills, desires, even the very structure of their very being is entirely under ones command.
becoming a god is inevitable. whether you let it show or not is entirely up to you.
I second this notion, what seems like god-like powers are merely an ember of the Spark that all humans carry. What one chooses to do with it is entirely their prerogative.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
I went to get a coffee and then the next thing I know is that apparently I died (until I opened the thread) :blob_neutral:
You died all the time b4 so in my brain it's like: yeah Danny died like usual wonder if there's anything else interesting going on