SHF High-school Fanfic

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
I am Eldritch Goddess and for a looooong time now, Foxy. In fact I was counted as an Eldritch even before I was Goddess. And I think Matcha got an upgrade to half Eldritch or something.
I'll count matcha as eldritch only when he writes a fight scene using his powers as a basis (he doesn't have to win)

MidnightFox

But I'm not!
Then why didn't you respond to this-
I don't hate you, but i don't appreciate you lewding my sister in public
-If you weren't drunk
There was already a fight scene between his tentacles and Ssemouy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He has to write an actual chapter, I'm not convinced otherwise, (fighting Ssemouy doesn't count since she'd probably let him win or Matcha would have the opportunity for Talk-no-Jutsu)

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
And the femboy really does mean nothing significant.
It includes meaning you have no significant others.
That means you get no bitches. :blob_hide: :blobspearpeek:
Well he has the perk of not needing them.
Lacking what is unneeded is always good.
I am Eldritch Goddess and for a looooong time now, Foxy. In fact I was counted as an Eldritch even before I was Goddess. And I think Matcha got an upgrade to half Eldritch or something.
Funnily enough I never called myself eldritch but others just perceived me as eldritch, so now here I'm.
The only way a character like this one could become eldritch.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
He has to write an actual chapter, I'm not convinced otherwise, (fighting Ssemouy doesn't count since she'd probably let him win or Matcha would have the opportunity for Talk-no-Jutsu)
It flew over your head so high that it left the solar system at this point ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

DannyTheDaikon

Funnily enough I never called myself eldritch but others just perceived me as eldritch, so now here I'm.
Tbh it's mostly Azure nominating people to Eldritch :blob_evil:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Only 3 ppl in the chart are eldritch You Voidiris and Azure, Danny counts as a goddess so she's not eldritch, Ssemouy as far as I'm aware isn't eldritch either and neither is Matcha and no having tentacles doesn't make you eldritch
I was blessed by Quagma. I am now the mad prophet of a multitude of eldritch deities: cosmic octopuses as many as the stars.

Two more hearts, to match our own trio of organs.

Resistance to Sanity and Abstraction. This will protect him further, not just from Our own passive effects, but also from the sheer madness permeating this place of learning.

Seven percent more luck, to increase his odds of success. Seven is a lucky number on its own, further increasing the effectiveness.

Matcha's Charm, maxed out as far as We can take it.

Overall defensive capability, raised by another five percent.

We even bestow Our Matcha with titles and new skills, ones that We feel will serve him well.

[Risktaker: Survive an encounter with something that is far beyond you. Ten percent more resistance to Sanity altering effects. Ten percent more defensive capability.]

[Wonka's Whimsy: Confections created by you can now have minor customizable supernatural effects. If cultivated properly, it has the potential to grow far more powerful.]

[Mad Chocolatier: You stared into the unknown, and the unknown stared back. Alterations of Reality have slightly less effect on you. Self explanatory, this one.]

[Blessing of Q: DATA UNAVAILABLE. This is a special one. It will allow Us to provide him with guidance in his growth.]

DannyTheDaikon

I don't buy poisoned radishes unlike Ssemouy (it's a reference to Snow White)
1. It doesn't make sense
2. I'm not poisoned
3. Ssemouy for one has actually a good taste :blob_sir:

Nothing escapes my Ane-san. Especially the most embarrassing details :sweating_profusely:
There's nothing to be ashamed of, Matcha-kun :blob_pat_sad: :blob_uwu: It runs in the family :blob_evil:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Sorta same, but no one has called me eldritch within the context of the fiction. I think it is because I am not sinister.

MidnightFox

So much hate! Wait for the next chapter :blob_wink:
I'm being logical not hateful
My reasoning
1) you haven't been featured in that many chapters, and when you appear in chapters it's for comedic purposes
2) all chapters you've written feature you being rejected by girls and dying
3) you have a unique ability yet it's not used in any way throughout the fanfic (hell you could literally go ahead and make your own reality marble (Fate reference) and us it in combat you could even make idk golems out of chocolate)
4) you could have been a great villain in my eyes but what I've mentioned in the clauses above ruins it

DannyTheDaikon

I'm being logical not hateful
My reasoning
1) you haven't been featured in that many chapters, and when you appear in chapters it's for comedic purposes
2) all chapters you've written feature you being rejected by girls and dying
3) you have a unique ability yet it's not used in any way throughout the fanfic (hell you could literally go ahead and make your own reality marble (Fate reference) and us it in combat you could even make idk golems out of chocolate)
4) you could have been a great villain in my eyes but what I've mentioned in the clauses above ruins it
How does this has anything to do with being Eldritch? It's your own subjective thing to define one only based on marysueing a fight.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Sorta same, but no one has called me eldritch within the context of the fiction. I think it is because I am not sinister.
Maybe because before Tsuru and Botty made me an winged eye and many said that it was eldritch and the character lore is "I'm what the others perceive". You are more a Chucky Doll than anything else and that's of course it's own kind of horror but that's nothing against the horror of all flesh being one, time, perception and whatever DTD is.