SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Dark ones!

Slow :blob_dizzy: there's a lot of paperwork to do and waiting for the bank to process the money. We're expecting to be done sometime in mid June. And then the beeeeg renovation starts, that I somehow need to finish in a month :blob_blank:
That's a lot of things that should be done in a month... I just got one Russian advice. Don't argue with your better half when you're gonna put up the wallpaper.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
That's a lot of things that should be done in a month... I just got one Russian advice. Don't argue with your better half when you're gonna put up the wallpaper.
Fortunately no wallpaper for us :blob_hmm: I'm just happy we're moving out somewhere that will be owned by us and I'm gonna have an office :blob_uwu: tiny but mine :blob_melt:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I thought I had given enough clues, and I thought you would have guessed it earlier. Should I tell you the name? :blob_hmm:
Don't! I must hunt for this cat myself. I've used process of elimination on the Eldritch Family, but this cat doesn't seem to be a part of it. :blob_hmm_two: It can only be from previous interactions too, since I don't see any cute cats gracing this thread that weren't already mentioned.

To toss in a wild guess, Nahrenne? She was a cat once, right? :sweat_smile:
Pokémon Crystal is my favorite, and I also stopped at the third generation. I think they got a bit lost after that, but it's also because I was no longer part of the target audience. I enjoyed playing Pokémon Black and White years later with an emulator, as they are among the few that attempted a slightly more mature storyline, and I liked N as a villain; his motivation is justified
Gamefreak needs to realize that their target audience have all grown-up at this point. Are children these days even interested in pokemon?
You can summarize it like this: nonetheless, I was still surprised to find such a large community around this concept, and upon reflection, I realized that it's both a writing tool and a fun game that provides a foundation to build upon. My initial approach to writing was much more haphazard, but I also started with fan fiction and shameless copies of existing IP.
At some point Jumpchain basically becomes a mary sue self-insert fanfic. Imagine jumping to Dragon Ball Z, after the jump there, you can probably punch your way through the conflict of a bunch of settings. Most jumps also offer you stuff like unbreakable willpower and immunity to mind control for cheap. That's why people like to add restrictions or themes to their jumper, or simply avoid the more high-power jumps.

As for me...
*looks at my creative mode jumper unleashing the Light of Terra as a shipgirl on the Sirens in Azur Lane*
I don't particularly care about "balance".
:blob_sweat: If I had to choose I would definitely entrust my life to you than to George...
I would not entrust my life to "pink mast" and "the more she shat" guy.
It's really strange, in the dream it's as if we were discussing in the forum in a written way but the interaction is much faster, if not instantaneous.
Oh, I see, that makes a lot more sense.
I also dreamed about Mama and Danny, in this way. However, I don't remember the content of the discussions, but they left me elated.
I also dreamed of arguing with Envy. That one left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Recently I dreamed of you IRL, I guess as my subconscious imagines you and it was a good experience even though I cannot grasp the details.
I woke up both shocked and happy.
Dreams are elusive, but they leave a trace that lingers in the mind.
My most vivid dreams are ones where I end up dying/getting heavily injured. I still remember the one where I got into a plane crash down to every last detail.... though at this point I know full well it's a dream subconsciously. I just wish I got the incredibly weird dreams I got in my childhood instead.
Do'h! I had missed the subtlety. It seemed too good to be to be true.
Yep, there's a little paid icon there somewhere. If they made the battle pass free they would be losing their main source of income. :blob_sweat:
I see. It makes sense.

I'm such a bad player. :blob_no:
Nah, don't worry. At this point of the game it's not yet ingrained into you to read the passives. Skin Prophet is a Canto V boss, so at that point you probably have a feel for the game already. In fact, most veteran players don't bother reading until they get utterly destroyed in a boss fight.
Spoilers in the sense that they show me enemies I haven't faced yet, and I would have preferred to discover them gradually. They don't ruin the enjoyment of the narrative, but I won't have the element of surprise when I encounter them during the story.
I see, well not all enemies are a part of the story. Stuff like the frog and robot are from railway, which is a combat event that never got a rerun. If there's any solace, at least you don't have EGO gifts and max sanity when you normally encounter them,. so the fight could play out very differently.
I understand, so how many times a week do you think I should repeat it? I don't think I can manage once a day. Maybe take advantage of at least the 3 bonuses? I should look for a farming guide.:blob_hmm:
3. Each of the bonuses is 250 Lunacy, you don't even have to complete them. As long as you claim rewards you get the full amount of Lunacy. Farming guides are mostly focused on building a team around an effect and buffing it to the point of absurdity using EGO gifts. And you can't really do that right now.
A combat system like Honkai Star Rail's would seem the most suitable, although it would be fantastic to replicate Darkest Dungeon.
Good idea! You already could probably use the Time Progress Battle System to have the turn orders decided by speed. I'm not sure how you would implement the ults interrupting attacks feature though.

And if you want Darkest Dungeon, someone already did that in godot