SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Well hello, Archie meet... I have yet to name the zombie daikon! :blob_shock:
Name him :blob_evil: I wanna know what to call him :blob_evil:
He's very cute. I have another little guy myself, but I didn't name it, never had the chance.
View attachment 27281
:blob_aww: looks so cutee! Did you made it or your sister? :blob_aww:
@DannyTheDaikon mooooorrnnniiinnggg~
Good morning Your Stabbyness :blob_reach: I was not expecting you so early so I went to do some things :blob_reach:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
{you catch glimpse of someone standing in a corner of the classroom.
You blink, she is not there.
May be it was your imagination....}

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Well shoot, if this keeps up, we're gonna have to up our game with our own murder spree. Who are we up against again? How do these death games work? Been a while.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
*cheers more*
*creates clones*
There are now three of us~
:blob_drool: ehehehehe~ I suddenly feel so motivated to work on this :blob_evil: Like triple motivated :blob_evil:
I'm good enough now that I have to go to school~
I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better :blob_reach: But boo about having to wake up so early :blob_pout: Her Stabbyness deserves to sleep as long as she wants :blob_uwu:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
It's all good! The chapter was great, by the way! I'm used to more insane happy-ish Puppet, but it's still great!
This puppet has been feeling distress, carrying their FRIENDS’ twinkling ideas to fruition by carrying @Anon2024 ‘s reality machine to fruition, having the looming horror of the reality breaking machine hanging over me, and then being reduced to no longer being a puppet by my own hand for the sake of the RED DRAWN FROM HERE. It is indeed an out-of-character moment for myself!
And thank you, thank you!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_drool: ehehehehe~ I suddenly feel so motivated to work on this :blob_evil: Like triple motivated :blob_evil:

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better :blob_reach: But boo about having to wake up so early :blob_pout: Her Stabbyness deserves to sleep as long as she wants :blob_uwu:
Blame the US' Andromedian school system~ They force you to get up earlier and earlier when you need to go to bed later and later~