Top 5 SH forum users.

You forced my hand, you shitty brats. Suffer.

• Total voters

SailusGebel

I voted for more than 5
It sucked that I was not able to include more people on the poll. I would've loved to include sakevision, squidfish, the legendary Discount_Blade,
and other peeps.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
It's the oldtimer list. The ones that joined when SH launched and/or are seeded Nuffians.
I decided to troll people with old SH forum users that are either not active at all, or barely active. Nothing serious, and I doubt anyone even batted an eye to this. However, I bet @Paul_Tromba will clutch his heart after seeing some nicknames. Also, how could I've missed the OG anon? Anon_Y_Mousse.
My young self has been bamboozled, fr fr no cap

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I decided to troll people with old SH forum users that are either not active at all, or barely active. Nothing serious, and I doubt anyone even batted an eye to this. However, I bet @Paul_Tromba will clutch his heart after seeing some nicknames. Also, how could I've missed the OG anon? Anon_Y_Mousse.
I am saddened by some of them leaving as many of them were part of the reason I stayed in and came to love this community. Part of me just wants to keep it alive at some level like it was before just in case some come back. Some I wish I could have met in real life and others I wish I could speak with again. It's bittersweet, isn't it? also, don't forget the long deleted anon2020 and still open SakeVision.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I am saddened by some of them leaving as many of them were part of the reason I stayed in and came to love this community. Part of me just wants to keep it alive at some level like it was before just in case some come back. Some I wish I could have met in real life and others I wish I could speak with again. It's bittersweet, isn't it? also, don't forget the long deleted anon2020 and still open SakeVision.
If they are still in your heart, they are never truly gone.

SailusGebel

I 100% agree with you. I miss old peeps. Not that new ones are bad, but I would've loved if new ones and old ones were to come together. I bet SakeVision and Longer would have been belowed by everyon. squidfish\chaddicus_thundercock\indigoswill would have vied for the top 1 belowed person with enby, and so on.

As for sakevision, I did not forget.
It sucked that I was not able to include more people on the poll. I would've loved to include sakevision, squidfish, the legendary Discount_Blade,
and other peeps.

Paul_Tromba

I assume they are bots for the most part.
I 100% agree with you. I miss old peeps. Not that new ones are bad, but I would've loved if new ones and old ones were to come together. I bet SakeVision and Longer would have been belowed by everyon. squidfish\chaddicus_thundercock\indigoswill would have vied for the top 1 belowed person with enby, and so on.

As for sakevision, I did not forget.
Yeah. I forgot about Chaddicus! Dude was so fun. Indigos and squidfish were both so sweet. Longer and I had some mild disagreements but they were cool. I agree with the melding of old and new. Many of the new people are pretty fun and active.

Last edited:

SailusGebel

Yeah. I forgot about Chaddicus! Dude was so fun. Indigos and squidfish were both so sweet. Longer and I had some mild disagreements but they were cool.
C'mon! Longer was a catboy! How can you dislike a catboy!? :blob_joy: He would've fitted just fine among the animated chocolate, puppet, foxes, vampires, and other creatures.

One day we should gather the remaining old peeps and do a memorial thread or something, of all the good things that happened here. Maybe browse old threads together. One day we will do it.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
C'mon! Longer was a catboy! How can you dislike a catboy!? :blob_joy: He would've fitted just fine among the animated chocolate, puppet, foxes, vampires, and other creatures.

One day we should gather the remaining old peeps and do a memorial thread or something, of all the good things that happened here. Maybe browse old threads together. One day we will do it.
A scribble hub museum. All of the dinosaurs coming together. :blob_aww:

Paul_Tromba

That is fair

We should definitely do that. That would be a lot of fun. I wonder how many of the old peeps we can get to come back for it.

SailusGebel

I generally treat forum people as transient unless I trust them enough to meet in real life.
You are just mad that you are not the first anon of this forums.
A scribble hub museum. All of the dinosaurs coming together. :blob_aww:
And you are mad that I said someone can be as beloved as you.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I generally treat forum people as transient unless I trust them enough to meet in real life.
I love all of you, but I am paranoid, too. I don't think I'd meet anyone on the forums in real life.
And you are mad that I said someone can be as beloved as you.
I'm not. They should be more beloved than me!