SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Interesting~ Interesting~
His story managed to take me from negative to neutral~ Well, enjoy the quest~
We'll see. I'm going to give him a chance, but I think I know where they're going with it, and I know it won't change my mind, because I've seen this countless time in other stories already.
I'm more interested in Firefly <still brokenhearted after that>. Give me more Firefly lore dang it!

It's not my fault two character lores are conflicting :blob_no::blob_no::blob_no:
It's your fault, because you ate a KitKat with mayonnaise :blob_pout:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I'm more interested in Firefly <still brokenhearted after that>. Give me more Firefly lore dang it!
Ehehehe~ Good~
We'll see. I'm going to give him a chance, but I think I know where they're going with it, and I know it won't change my mind, because I've seen this countless time in other stories already.
He’s very well written~ And he’s resonated with a lot of players… Anyways, tell me your thoughts at the end~

DannyTheDaikon

He’s very well written~ And he’s resonated with a lot of players… Anyways, tell me your thoughts at the end~
I'm always in the unpopular opinion camp for this kinds of things :sweating_profusely: I'm gonna munch dinner and I'll continue my adventure :blob_paint:

Notadate

Pour a bottle of bleach in a toilet, then piss in it. Now run, anyone closing that door will not live.

*dies*

DannyTheDaikon

*tail swishes from excitement of watching*
*gently rubs ears even more*
Nya~
*pays more attention to how she's playing to look cool* :blob_uwu:
*gets relaxed immediately from having ears rubbed* :blob_melt:
ehehe~
*wraps tail around while playing*
:blob_melt:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
*pays more attention to how she's playing to look cool* :blob_uwu:
*gets relaxed immediately from having ears rubbed* :blob_melt:
ehehe~
*wraps tail around while playing*
Ooo~ Comfy~
*keeps watching*
(what do I see [aka what part of the story are you on {I'm definitely not doing this to calculate how long it will take you to get to the good part and finish}])

DannyTheDaikon

Ooo~ Comfy~
*keeps watching*
(what do I see [aka what part of the story are you on {I'm definitely not doing this to calculate how long it will take you to get to the good part and finish}])
I'm currently on Acheron POV with Welt. I'm in the room where Sunday was outscamming Aventurine and reading a note about all of the victims of "Death" :blob_evil:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I'm currently on Acheron POV with Welt. I'm in the room where Sunday was outscamming Aventurine and reading a note about all of the victims of "Death" :blob_evil:
I see~
Aventurine has been to the theater at this point, right~? If so, probably around 1.5 hours left...