SHF High-school Fanfic

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Genshin has co-op? :blob_aww: If so I wanna!
It does - up to 4 players in one world. :blob_evil_two:
I think I can start a new account - although I have some legendaries in my old one... Hard decisions...
I'm gonna get a rope or something :blob_neutral: We gonna erase her memory before it's too late :blob_neutral:
Nah, let her have fun. She's just gonna know one more secret about Soviet Union. :blob_neutral:
Did you know that according to some documents, the Soviet Union never ceased to exist? Although this is not entirely true - after its collapse, the USSR was restored on paper and in a different composition, it was just not particularly advertised. You can Google it, I just remembered a strange fact that I saw two years ago.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Make a deep cleaning :blob_neutral: Make sure your appdata folder isn't bloated and all the temps are properly removed. I managed to win back ~40gb like this on my old PC. Windows likes to bloat after a certain point, so it's always good to do some manual cleaning anyways.
I have a bad habit of hoarding random indie games, videos and random documents I'll never open again >_>
I can give you a funny looking 2tb ssd. Just don't open the folder "26.12.1991“:blob_neutral:
Oh yeah... I could always get an ssd :blob_evil:
I deleted 40 GB of old videos and Adobe files :blob_teary: , and I started downloading HSR.
*sigh* guess I'll have to sacrifice 10% of my homework folder

I think I can start a new account - although I have some legendaries in my old one... Hard decisions...

Nah, let her have fun. She's just gonna know one more secret about Soviet Union. :blob_neutral:
Did you know that according to some documents, the Soviet Union never ceased to exist? Although this is not entirely true - after its collapse, the USSR was restored on paper and in a different composition, it was just not particularly advertised. You can Google it, I just remembered a strange fact that I saw two years ago.
I already knew that, big bro and I watched that episode of the Simpsons

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?

:blob_pat_sad::blob_neutral:
Have faith, little one, it is for the greater food good.
I even uninstalled my soul. It's downloading now. :blob_neutral:

It's just like in that episode of The Simpsons.

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
I have a bad habit of hoarding random indie games, videos and random documents I'll never open again >_>
🚿:blob_neutral:
Bad Ssemouy, clean your PC.
Oh yeah... I could always get an ssd :blob_evil:
Hell ye! :blob_evil:
*sigh* guess I'll have to sacrifice 10% of my homework folder
Is it homework or is it homework?
I already knew that, big bro and I watched that episode of the Simpsons
The funny thing is, that it isn't a joke. :blob_neutral:

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
I see~ I’ll be waiting~ Where are you at now~?
Apparently I'm almost at the end boss? Not sure tho.
I'm finishing the section where Aventurine is chasing his baby self. The kid looks like the kid Anakin Skywalker btw :blob_neutral:
I'm gonna download Genshin then :blob_evil:
I think I remember hearing this once at school, but not sure :blob_hmm_two:
Buy external drive for that :blob_pout:
Come to think of it... we won't be able to share our support units since I'm in Asia and you all will be in EU some of you should sacrifice yourself, I have E1 Silverwolf
I can start another account I don't mind playing more casually there :blob_cookie:
I don't want to start 3rd account...
:blob_reach: The most important is that you have that EU account and I can speed up farming with your Acheron :blob_evil:

SsemouyOnan

I know that somehow they share the lore, but I've never played it. Is it worth it?
Only tangentially by being in a shared universe, though there is Welt being obviously hinted to be the one from the previous game. Mihoyo loves to reuse characters from previous games, so I wouldn't bank on HSR Bronya being related to HI3 Bronya and the like. HI3 is too grindy and there's years of content to catch up on for new players, and there's competitive gamemodes so you're incentivized to play the META (For reference, your starter Valks are literally incapable of clearing late game content no matter how you build them) Personally don't like it.

Apparently I'm almost at the end boss? Not sure tho.
I'm finishing the section where Aventurine is chasing his baby self. The kid looks like the kid Anakin Skywalker btw :blob_neutral:

I'm gonna download Genshin then :blob_evil:
Please no don't make me redownload Genshin :blob_no:
Buy external drive for that :blob_pout:
My mom has offered me an external drive on several occasions, at this point I think I'm just too lazy to move things :sweating_profusely:
I can start another account I don't mind playing more casually there :blob_cookie:
No need, I don't really use support units, so unless there's co-op I don't see any reason for me to make an account on EU and vice versa

SsemouyOnan

Fu Xuan/Sparkle rerun better be coming soon. I need my mono-quantum team :blob_evil:
1712955755156.png