Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Silver

"Are there nobles in this city?"
"Yes?"
"Are there?"
"Young lady may I see that quest report?"
"Sure." I was also curious and the butler laughed a bit before speaking again
"I believe there are nobles but I don't know about the whole picture, I for sure know that my young master was sent here by an outer-branch to grow stronger." I heard the whisper after "In case something happens to the main branch"
I thanked the butler and went around asking other people at places where I've helped out and worked part time.

"Nobles you say? Why dear in this city the wealthy are the nobles Ohohohoho" A madam I was working part time for laughed strangely before speaking again "Well since your so sweet I'll tell you that Scribble city has a few affiliations to some nobles outside, how else do you think this pitiful city stood here till now? now shoo along, I need to go buy something unless you want to..?" "Madam my apologies I'm doing a quest right now." The madam understood and waved me away.

I spoke to the third person I though would know about nobles and he held his chin high "Of course the mighty leaf house is operating in Scribble city!" He was a young boy about 6 years old who believed everything his father told him, I even bathed him some times so I guess that his house has some amount of money. "Father said that some houses send liiaaaasaaaans to scribble city or something!"

A butler called out "Young master your friends have come over to play." "Sorry Leti I have to go!" the young boy happily ran back into his house upon hearing that his friends were visiting.

Seeing everything I compiled it together

Summary: It seems that their are nobles in the city but to what extent that's difficult to say since I don't have the connections to investigate everything personally, There are rumors that nobles like to keep the city existing since theirs contingency plans that depend on the survival of scribble city but there is no evidence.

I've noticed that the merchant guild sends packages to wealthy/noble households frequently so the merchant guild might know something about the nobles.

"Wait a minute how come the adventurers guild has a base in this very city but know nothing about the nobles in it?" I said to the receptionist
Smiling Cassel answered simply, "Well that quest was from one of our more recent arrivals so it's perfectly natural for them not to know anything about the city. Even I can barely tell you anything solid about the city itself and I've been here for a few months. Well it's more because I do things like this rather then actually look around the city itself. But, you get my drift. Anyways here's your promised rewards"

Final Reward:
Exp:
OOC: Please mark your report as appraised

Silver

Character: Reciful the innocent malice
Lvl: 4 (1885/2000)
Class: Chaos Bringer
Race: Eldritch Abomination

Quest name: Giant rats Subjugation

Quest report:
The dark tunnels of the sewer is the perfect figthing for Reciful.... Its complicated & Over all dark, Reciful have complete advantage even if its the Rats home territory.... Its meaningless when they are covered in the darkness of this tunnels... They have no escape... Reciful home territory is the darkness itself after all.

****​

Entering the sewer tunnels, many small sewer rats became alarmed. But unlike Rats from the surface, this rats were more daring & aggressive. Some smaller rats immediately pounce on me on sight. Since there is no other people here to see, I transform My black hair back to a black tendrils & produce small thorns in it, wiping each & every small rats the attacked, smashing, crushing, puncturing their bodies.

The small rats finally retreated, many small rat corpse scattered.... Collecting them on human hand is a bother, so I manipulate the darkness around me, making it a part of me & manifest My true self within the sewer shadows & eat the corpse leaving not a drop of blood anywhere.

Giant rat found! after a few minutes, it tried to tackle me, So I jumped & axe kicked it in the top of its head. The rats became angry hissing at me. then it pounced, jumping aiming its sharp claws towards Me.... I immediately take out the Woodcutting Axe from My Shadow & quickly swung it at the giant rat in the air with two hands, slashing at its belly making its intestines burst out, splashing blood at me.

Dead I chop it's tail & let my shadow grabs it to eat the body.

Killing 7 more of them as I walked,

the rats became more cautious on my presence. Perhaps they have some short of telepathy network connection to each other?... After all they started to run away once they see me. As if they are warned by their fellow rats about me through a unknown means.

A few minute past my total kill is 10, either Axing them or cleaving them with My weapon. The rats became even more cautious... Enough they won't show up.

So I fused in the darkness of the tunnels entering the shadows, since they wont come at me, I move where they are.

I keep appearing behind the Giant rats who observing me in the dark, Axing & cleaving each of their heads & to prevent any information leak's in case they really have shared telepathy network, I Whispered in the rats mind, producing hallucinations, confusion, & Eventually inducing madness..

To my surprise it effected not just one giant rat, but many of them within a 10 meter radius.

As madness over take them, I make a mind suggestion in their brain to make them fight each other, continuously whispering in their brain to make its my influence even more stronger, as I take hold of their small mind crushing it. A few minutes only 3 rats remain... They are practically brain dead or a mindless zombie... So I use My Axe & My Cleave, to slice them practicing My proficiency on this weapon.... When done, My shadow makes sure to clean everything up, leaving not a single piece of their flesh behind.

Giant Rat killed 30
Giant rat tails × 30

Signed: Reciful
Looking at the report a little more care-freely than usual. He sighed, he had gotten used this. Opening his mouth he said, "Well it seems that you have completed your quest. I will add an extra 6 G and 50 Exp to your rewards for the extra ten rat tails you have brought us."

Final Reward
Exp:
Money: 18

Silver

Quest Report

Waking up once the sun had set, Liana put her black dress on and made her bed. Leaving her room, she went to the kitchen and started preparing the meals for Hejlikka and Julrik. As the food was cooking, the female elf entered the kitchen and sighed as she sat down. Wondering why her friend was sighing, Liana turned around and gave an inquisitive look.

Seeing her friend curious, Hejlikka said, "I'm just thinking about Freja's situation..." She rested her head in her hands as if struggling to think, "Argh! That stalker of hers is getting more aggressive with his advances! Last night, while I was supervising a new receptionist, she came over looking all haggard and despondent with a report for her quest." She slammed a fist on the table in anger, "She was supposed to be acting as the bodyguard of an official - which isn't unusual since she has a good reputation among them. The problem is the constant harassment the official kept receiving for the entire duration of the quest..."

Liana put the food down on the table, and sat down opposite the Hejlikka. The female elf took a few mouthfuls before continuing, "Threatening letters telling the official to stay away from Freja; flowerpots falling off window ledges as the official was walking under them; dead rats sent to his workplace; his work documents ripped to pieces and ink spread all over his desk...the list goes on." She sighed again, "It got to the point that Freja volunteered to prematurely end the job since her presence was detrimental to the official's safety...meaning she failed the quest..."

"That sounds awful. How is Freja taking this? She hasn't had anything else happen...right?" Liana asked with genuine worry and concern.

Hejlikka shook her head, "Not well...She's also been receiving tons of love letters, as well as unmarked packages...I think the latest thing she was 'gifted' was a bouquet of flowers covered in white...sticky...stuff..." She blushed in both embarrassment and anger at the thought of what the substance on the flowers was.

Liana shuddered at the thought, having a strong idea of what the sticky stuff could be when she thought about the mess on her bed from Jasper's feasting. "...Has she told the authorities?"

"The city guards can't deal with this kind of thing, since there's no evidence of the culprit and no actual violence has occurred." Hejlikka sighed in exasperation before finishing her meal. She then leaned back in her chair, "She did post a quest about the stalker, though. However...no one seemed interested in taking it. I guess people don't care about such things unless it's happening to themselves..."

Liana looked up, "There's a quest for it?"

"Yeah, it's been up for a few weeks now: Investigate a Stalker, I think it was titled. She even put up a high reward for it, too - considering how low the level requirement for it is."

"I'll take it!"

"Huh?" Hejlikka stared at Liana in surprise, "No! It's dangerous! What would happen if the stalker attacked you?"

"What would happen to Freja if this continues and escalates?" Liana countered.

"...At least inform the city guards so they can come and help you if something goes wrong."

"Okay!" Liana replied with a gentle smile.
After receiving the details on where Freja lived and frequented, Liana went to the guild quest board and took one of the quest slips off.

Handing it in to the receptionist, she got a signed note to prove she was doing the quest before leaving the building and heading in the direction of Freja's home.
Standing in a dark alleyway, Liana was watching the entrance to Freja's home to see if any suspicious activity occurred at night - since Hejlikka had mentioned that the unmarked packages were always lying outside her door in the morning. Observing the street outside Freja's house, there were no sources of light stationed thus making the area as dark as the night. With Liana's keen night vision, she could still see everything clearly - which she used to her hopeful advantage.

After standing in the alleyway for a few hours, the only movement on the street was some drunk locals returning to their homes. Freja had entered her home earlier in the evening, so Liana didn't have to worry about something happening to her elsewhere. However, about two hours after midnight, a lone figure carrying a box arrived.

"..."

Liana watched as the figure carefully placed the box down in front of Freja's house door, before opening the box and taking out several items: a jar of something, a wine bottle, a plate with some food on it, a sealed envelope, a bloody bag, and a bouquet of flowers.

"..."

Liana went through in her mind over what she had just seen the man taking out and placing and reconfirmed that she did indeed see and smell a bloody bag. As she began to wonder what the heck was in that bag, the man then licked every item - save for the bloody bag - before lowering his trousers and vigorously moving his hand in front of him. However, Liana couldn't see what he was doing properly so could only assume from previous evidence - which she wish she didn't have the mental image of.

"..."

After a few minutes of heavy breathing, the man then stopped and shuddered as he was leaned over Freja's door and the items. He then pulled up his trousers, kissed her front door and stroked it, before leaving. As soon as the man was out of earshot, Liana hurried over to the items and picked up the bloody bag covered in warm, sticky liquid, and carefully opened it. Peering inside, she saw someone's fingers and immediately closed the bag and dropped it on the ground. Looking in the direction the man had left in, she silently followed in haste.
Keeping a certain distance from the man, Liana followed behind him while keeping to the shadows. Eventually, the man stopped at an expensive-looking house - in the more affluent part of the city - and walked through the guarded gate before walking up the lane to the front door and entered. Taking in the location of the house, Liana headed to the guild library to see if there was any census listing the citizens and locations they lived.

As dawn approached, Liana found who owned that house, an official who worked in the upper ranks of Scribel's government who often put out bodyguard quests due to the delicate and important matters he dealt with on a regular basis. She also noted how he was a noble and had a family: a wife and three children who were part of the nobility from another world that had connections with a lot of other members of nobility in Scribel City - the Rosenthal Family.

"..."

Writing all of this information down, Liana didn't immediately go to file in her report as she felt that Freja's stalker was escalating his tendencies. Not wishing to cause problems for multiple parties - due to Lord Eugene Rosenthal being part of the nobility living in the city - she decided to wait and try to figure out why he was doing this to the female elf. While waiting, she decided to read through the archives in the library to see who had taken up his bodyguard quests only to find out that Freja had recently completed that.

"..."

Reading through the report, as well as the note from the sponsor, she noticed how Lord Rosenthal was particularly eager to have Freja work as his bodyguard again - stating how he felt truly at peace when he knew she was around him. Thinking that this could possibly be one of the reasons why he was stalking her, Liana took note of this before leaving the library to head to the government building.

Upon entering, she smelled a familiar scent as she saw a crowd of people gathered near the back leading to the offices - hearing some people muttering things like, "How awful," and "How gruesome!" Peering over the shoulder of one of the people, Liana saw an unconscious man lying on the ground with several fingers missing on both hands. Leaving the area before the smell and sight became too much for her, she reached the entrance and nearly bumped into Lord Rosenthal with a bodyguard following him.

"Ah, my apologies!" Liana said, as she bowed out of the way for the man to go past.

"Mm, it's fine." He paused and looked her up and down, "Did you have business here, by any chance, dear lady?" He asked with a polite smile.

"I just came here on an errand, sir...?"

"Rosenthal. Lord Eugene Rosenthal, but you can just call me Eugene." He answered while smiling congenially. "And what might your name be, dear lady?"

"An Li, Lord Rosenthal. Just a humble member of the Adventurer Guild." She smiled as a sharp pain throbbed in her mind from her using the name she had before her master remade her into Liana.

"An Li...Such an exotic name for such an exotic looking woman..." He muttered before smiling politely again. "What was your errand, by the way?"

Liana paused in thought as she wondered if this would allow her the chance to convince him to stop stalking Freja. Deciding to take the gamble, she said: "Actually, a friend of mine needed some help about something that seemed related to her recent bodyguard duties. I came here since her past few clients had worked here, only to find that someone had his fingers cut off last night." She looked afraid at this point, shrinking in on herself while hugging her arms, "I got a little scared of the situation, so was about to leave..."

"Someone's fingers were cut off?" The man showed surprise, however his eyes couldn't hide the smugness from knowing how it happened. "How terrible!" He wrapped an arm around Liana's shoulders and began guiding her to a side door, "It's not safe in this city these days. Come sit in the lounge until the authorities arrive to sort this mess out."

Liana complied, since she felt it would give her the opportunity to ask him why he was stalking Freja - as well as giving the chance to convince him to stop. However, she couldn't stop the involuntary shudder as Lord Rosenthal touched her - which only helped to further present a frightened image. Once they entered the room, Lord Rosenthal told the bodyguard to stay outside to keep them safe, while he guided Liana to sit down on a sofa.

Sitting down himself, the man asked, "Miss An Li, I'm curious; this friend of yours, what was her name? Perhaps I can help with whatever errand you came here for." He subtly placed his hand on Liana's thigh while smiling politely at her.

Liana shuddered again before smiling meekly, "I'm afraid it's to do with a possible stalker, Lord Rosenthal."

Eugene froze a little at that, before resuming his warm smile, "...Oh? I was not aware of such a thing happening. My apologies to Miss Haljissen for such a thing to happen."

"...How did you know it was Miss Haljissen?" Liana tilted her head in curiosity as she looked at the man.

"...You just said so, no?" He awkwardly smiled back.

"...I can't remember..." Liana looked away while blushing in embarrassment, "Still...she wanted to know why she was being stalked and wished for whoever it was to stop because it was scaring her."

"...She's scared? What's scared her? Did she not like the gifts?" He looked surprised and unsure.

"...Scared because she didn't know who was sending the gifts, as well as the fact that the person was hindering her work." She then looked sincerely at Lord Rosenthal, "She'd like the person to explain why they are doing it, as well as to stop."

The man stood up and looked out of the window for a few minutes, thinking about something. He then turned to look at Liana with a wry smile, "She's very beautiful, isn't she?" He looked out of the window again, "Her professionalism while working is very commendable and she isn't swayed by corruption. I guess in some ways, it's how opposite she is to Saskia that drew me to her."

"..."

He smiled again, "You already know it's me, don't you?" He turned around and sat back on the sofa while staring at Liana.

"...You are admitting to being the stalker, Lord Rosenthal?" Liana showed awkward surprise, not wanting to possibly aggravate him.

Eugene smiled wryly again, "You can stop pretending. I won't hurt you. I never thought of myself as being a stalker, but I suppose it could be seen as such when reviewing the actions I took in pursuing her as a mistress." He sighed dejectedly. "That is the reason, by the way. I took a liking to her and wished for her to become my mistress but I didn't want Saskia - my wife - learning about it. I'll stop hiding and openly state my intentions to Freja. If she refuses, then I can only admit defeat." He got up again and headed for the door. "Give her my apologies for scaring her, that was not my intent." He then left the room to start his government official duties.

Liana felt relieved and also left the room. Exiting the building, she hurried over to the quest board to see if Freja was there - since Hejlikka had said she was planning on taking a quest in the morning. Spotting the female elf with a stern, yet tired, expression she smiled at her and whispered in her ear that she'd taken the stalker quest and needed to have a word with her about it. Freja's eyes widened as she looked around before heading to an empty alley near the guild building.

"Have you found anything out?"

Liana smiled wryly at her as she thought about what the woman must have felt when seeing the 'gifts' Lord Rosenthal had left for her, "It's Lord Eugene Rosenthal."

Freja's eyes widened in shock before a light flashed through them in understanding, "I see...It kind of makes sense...since it only started happening after I worked as his bodyguard...but, why?" She showed confusion and bewilderment over it.

"...He was attracted to your uprightness, beauty and professionalism while working as his bodyguard..."

Freja pulled a face at that, before shaking her head in denial, "There are plenty of women like that. Plus, he's married with children, and a noble."

Liana could only wryly smile again in sympathy, "I'm only telling you what he said...As for his actions...it was because he didn't want his wife finding out. He did say he'll stop, though, since he didn't intend on scaring you."

"...Mm..."

"...He did say he would openly state his feelings and intentions to you, though so...don't be too alarmed when he approaches you(?)" Liana smiled meekly, not knowing whether to be encouraging the female elf, or consoling her.

Freja looked deep in thought before glancing at Liana and nodding at her, "Thank you for informing me of this. I'll be sure to keep a level head if such a scenario occurs. Also, be sure to hand in your report about this so you can get the reward. Ah...I'll make sure to tell the guild to redact Lord Rosenthal's identity from the report when it's filed away...It would look bad if word of this got out." She then waved at Liana as she left for the guild with a quest slip in her hand.
Entering the guild, Liana wrote up her report and handed it in to a receptionist to evaluate. As she waited for the receptionist to read through it and verify it, she pondered over what would happen in the future between Freja and Eugene - wondering if she would flat out reject him, or not...

- Located the stalker.
- Identified the stalker as Lord Eugene Rosenthal.
- Found out that he became attracted to Freja while she worked as his bodyguard and wished to pursue her as his mistress while hiding his actions from his wife.
- He promised not to stalk Freja due to finding out his actions were scaring her.
[OOC: I'm not happy with the flow of this...it felt kind of forced with the conversations and events in the latter half...
orz
I also forgot to have her inform the guards that she was doing the quest
orz]
X
Following Liana's request in blacking out Eugene's name from the report. He held his tongue on that lord's...hobbies. So he quickly got the rewards and spat out, "Here's your promised rewards."

Final Rewards:
Exp:
Money: 75

Silver

It seems there is an intelligent species of humanoid rats that are present in and around the region near to Gelderholm for some unknown reason. They also have a strong hatred of the dwarves what with killing the dwarven guard that was in our group and then running away. They are also expert craftsmen though there equipment is supposedly known to backfire extremely and be a terrible investment or to perform better than even dwarven stuff a coin flip even if the thing produced follows a standard template. They can also produce just regular items of a slightly cruddier design then your average human smith or such. These kind of items are of course the most common.
A small town run by the Misers and the location for our trade journey it's actually extremely well regulated though it does seem to have some secret threats lurking within and it's where we learnt the name of the intelligent species of humanoid rats. They are known as the Skaven and they claim to be the original owners of the city that is now known as Genderholm. The pit is ramshackle and deadly and dangerous to all those whom go there it is a small place to live with a simple yet mysterious way of life.
The task was to successfully transport a hidden cargo which appeared to have been materials for the construction of random devices as well as more common household or farming tools. This is likely because the main blacksmith and creators of other devices are Skaven and having an plow is not something that anyone wants.
After exiting the tavern I ran over to the location of the merchant escort that I would be escorting along with 6 other escort a dwarf 3 abhumans each of different varieties and 2 other humans. At the start we would be heading off towards Gelderholm where the dwarf would be off loading hopefully damned beings reminded me of an abhuman race that serves the Empire of my home to uptight and they don't really believe in the Emperor of Mankind even though they are a spin off of the human race akin to the rattlings which do venerate him to a far higher degree. The Squats are also often angered by the cult of the machinists as they both have vastly different goals when they tinker with machines and different beliefs around how the machines actually work and really it shows in the tech the two produce.

Anyway the start of the journey was fine I was there because I was taking the guild quest and at the same time working for the misers and making sure that the group wouldn't get smashed when we arrived at the base of operations for the Misers in the mountain ranges that lies in-between Gelderholm and the Kobold caves. It's supposedly a fairly safe route but well we shall see whether or not it's going to be.

Assertion: This journey is not starting well.
Conclusion: Bad start good finish!
Assertion: Optimism does not suit you AIEO
Conclusion: I'm a pessimist after all...
Anyway yep as I was saying the journey did not start well for us at all a day's journey from Scribel the wheel broke down. So we had to spend time unloading some of the crates filled with tools for farming equipment as well as other tools for the more regular Miser tasks such as daggers and such. There were also a few bags of gems and jewels loaded in at the back that I saw whilst I was removing stuff from the wagon. Anyway we got the wagon to a point where we could lift it and attach a new wheel. Luckily nothing came along to interfere with our working which at least was a blessing.

The journey continued we dealt with a few bandits 8 or 9 of them that attacked the carriage I got two fresh skulls to work without of this but I couldn't be bothered grabbing any of their gear it was of way to low quality to be of any help against anything I was going to be facing. Anyway the camp was setup and we split the guard into periods 2 periods of 3 and the final period of 2 and groups of 2 to look over us. I drew the same lot as the damned dwarf which also happened to be the last one. Anyway I made sure to keep myself away from the dwarf at this point I had no need to get involved with him. We where guaranteed to be parting ways soon only 3 more days to go till he left the party. He was mumbling something about humans thinking themselves to good to talk to a noble dwarf and spat on the ground I would have responded but I was to good to speak to a pathetic imitation of humanity.

The next day we encountered no commotion the dwarf decided to come and annoy me during our night meeting though.
Assertion: Ignoring him would be far to rude and not that appropriate for our current situation.
Conclusion: Recognise his presence but don't go much further than this.
"Hello. You want anything from me?" I say as the dwarf slowly approaches over to me trying to be silent.
"Damn it your hearing is to good lass!" I shrug my shoulders at that and continue scanning everywhere my left eye currently can't be used often since the tree life and the other such would create an information overload. "Anyway I hear you come from another world that is more advanced then this lass so I wanted to ask your opinion on something is that fine with ya." The dwarf makes to grab a canister in his belt. I don't know where he's learnt this but there is no reason to deny him maybe he is just skilled enough to see something from my visor.
"Go ahead show it off then." I say whilst trying to look interested. He quickly twists open the canister as if afraid that I would change my mind before he could show it to me. Anyway from all appearances the item he had made was actually a visor akin to the one I wore but it was not really like mine. "I have some guesses about it but I doubt I would do anything other than distracting yourself, but I can say it is likely a visor of some kind. It looks similar to something a squat might have but it's not for them it's to big."
The dwarfs face falls as I talk, "Damn it I thought I'd finally find someone who could tell my family what exactly this thing is after all that thing sitting on your eye is so similar to it." The dwarf walks away going back over to his position a good choice rather than continuing questioning me.

The next day and night passed with no commotions again though the dwarf did ask me a few questions on the visors systems some I could answer others I would not and one I had no idea what he was on about maybe the translation magic just failed but anyway nothing much of importance really occurred. Until today, the merchant is swearing something about the rats being well outside of the area they usually patrol and the dwarf looking extremely on edge at the conversation that the man is having we are almost at the point where the dwarf will be exiting our party a happy event for myself I would no longer have to deal with him. But anyway it seems I was to be on guard, the merchant had gotten angry after being shown tracks in the dirt which look a little like rattling footprints thought they are far more rat like then those of the rattlings. Upon finding it the man said it was lucky we were only going to be with the dwarfs for another few hours.

About two hours later we come upon a greater sign that these beings were nearby. I set up shop to fire upon any invaders by pulling myself up on to the very top of the wagon and dropping onto my stomach. Up ahead I could see a rustling in the bushes from the movement of some creatures. The thing we'd found was a recently doused fire as in it had been doused a few minutes before we'd got there. The dwarf was currently standing around trying to hide himself behind the horses. A bolt came out from one of the bushes and from another to the right of it a cloud of dust and a scream came along with a body falling forward. "What the hell are these things! Whatever weapons they are carrying they are stupidly weird I mean they had no fear in firing them off and yet one of them blew up in their own hands and now they are dead?" Unluckily for the dwarf the other bolt struck true though or maybe luckily with how those things worked a direct shot could have just made him a complete cripple. After the shot the thing bolted off carrying a weirdly shaped thing which seemed to me to be a mix between a gun and a crossbow however they did that.

I searched over the body of the thing that was killed by it's own weapon it had wooden and metal shrapnel laced all over the front of it's body the thing likely hadn't died in that instant that the thing exploded. But he'd died soon enough after as the shards slowly slammed in through his skull and chocked him to death somehow. Anyway this one wasn't going to give me any further information on it's weaponry most of it's stuff was completely broken or damaged in some way. Best to remove the body from the wilds though after all we will have to destroy both the dwarf and it so it doesn't attract wildlife to the trail just in case someone comes after us. Don't want to be a nuisance after all.

That night I destroyed the bodies before having my sleep one of the abhumans was assigned to helping me by the merchant it's fine but it may turn out to be a nuisance personally. I'm going to pay as little attention to him as I can. My plan seems to have worked in not paying him any attention as he almost completely ignored me when we were doing our work. I need more information on those rat men because I want one of their guns not to use but to study to see how it works at all. Anyway I doubt we will meet anymore of them sadly because they are not supposed to leave the area I'm still holding onto the visor for the dwarf and one day it will likely make it's way back to his family.

We crossed the river at the split and began following a valley in the middle of two mountains and slowly winding our way towards the destination I saw a few more of the rat things markings and the man was grumbling all the while about the fact that they shouldn't have been out so far they had been chased off towards the deeper recesses of their mountain caves. Well who had chased them off to these deeper recesses I doubt it would have been the dwarves they'd supposedly had their hands full for a while now but anyway it's not like there was anyone who was going to tell me exactly what that was about anytime soon.

4 more days passed the journey of course being slow because of the mountainous terrain that we were traversing through with a fully loaded carriage plus the fact that every so often there was a raid from the local inhabitants more they came by smelled the air and ran off as if they couldn't give a real crap about our habitation of their homes and this was just routine and shoddy checking. Anyway we were about three hours away when the next problem occurred a kobold wave is what the other guy called it though it's nothing compared to the slime wave which by this point should definitely be almost engulfing Scribel city hopefully and so will be dealt with one way or another by the time I've returned. Anyway the kobold wave was an attack of about 30 kobolds that were closing in on our position rapidly.

The kobolds I was told to just think of as goblins and otherwise ignore any idiosyncrasy they put off. Anyway 30 goblins against 6 humans is not something that you really want to happen. The humans can come out on top in the situation but you don't want it to occur if you can help it. But sadly the carriage was stuck in a rut and there was nothing we could do except wait for the kobolds to show up. I had taken up my now customary post on top of the carriage with my crossbow bolt loaded. The kobolds began coming on the other adventurers and I shot the first bolt dropping the kobold to the ground the guys were holding well when all hell broke loose. One of the bolts from the rat things slammed into the group and the bolt shattered and exploded on impact. More and more bolts began to pour in and the other defenders fell back towards the cart. I rolled backwards off the roof as a stray shot had come dangerously close to me. A few screams came from the surroundings but bloody hell these guys had idiot practices and they were just as dangerous to us as the kobolds and the kobolds were already dead! After a few more minutes a screaming whining sounding reverberated through the little junction we were in and the firing stopped. Another 2 of my companions had been taken out by the bolts which was not a good thing as we had to shift the carriage out of the ditch. Luckily neither of the horses had been hit praise the emperor's justice accounting for all their crimes in proper order.

We arrived in the town and I felt like I needed a sleep, But anyway the town celebrated at our arrival it seems that they had been waiting for the goods and needed them quite a bit. This place was needing of the supplies that they were bringing one of the men came and pat the cabin driver on the back. "So you brought us the goods finally we almost had to resort to using Skaven goods and that's about as risky as flipping a coin on whether or not it will be something beneficial for yourself or kill you. HAHAHA!" Hmm so those beings are likely to be called Skaven are they? Well that is interesting looking deeper into the crowd it seems that there are a few of them floating around the place. They don't seem to be disappointed or angry in what is said about there stuff so I wonder what they get out of this. "Come on you savy lot then lets get the stuff unloaded and deliver the proper payment!" The crowd quickly begins to move in and starts removing stuff from the carriage quickly and efficiently.

I looked around the town and yes it seemed to be nice enough at first look but it was fairly ramshackle and barely containing the human populace from my looks but it worked and functioned as a town there were whispers going around as Skaven where wandering between people driving them around a little they seemed to be stoking up fights between each other and between the members of the town. Though the town seemed to have it's own counters to the Skaven's little scheming actions going on. They do not seem to be a trustworthy race at all and whilst I was there 12 Skaven died mysteriously in the town as well.

I was sitting around and one of the skaven grabbed my hands. "You listen to Skaven story yes-yes, we tell you tale on our home that the stunties steal yes-yes. We Skaven once proud mighty race skitter-scurrying all throughout the mountain ranges all around. We has deep-buried holes all over the country but the filthy-dirty ones destroyed them so many Skaven buried under the Earth-Crust." The Skaven begins to cry a little it seems to be putting on a show for me trying to make me believe that the Skaven where the ones that were wronged by the dwarfs it takes a deep breath clearing off it's show. "We Skaven deeply wronged by the stunties mean-evil actions they took our once mighty-strong home from us. The brilliant-excellent city of Gelderholm so brilliant-magic that city is yes-yes." The skaven begins to immediately brighten up from it's still slightly melancholic actions. "If you spread tale of Skaven. Skaven will help you with your goal yes-yes. Skaven have many contacts all over many places we can skitter-scurry under the Earth-crust. Skaven will retake the Gelderholm one day before the meanie greenies tunnel-smash there yes-yes. We have waited a many-hundred generations but now we ready yes-yes we move soon maybe-probably." The Skaven seemed to reference one of the crossbow guns when it referenced helping me in my goal though I doubt that I would ever dare to use one of those. It's eyes were beginning to glow as it talked about their want to attack the Dwarfs. I highly doubted it's story but no harm in spreading it for them in this case I didn't have a high regard for the Dwarves after all.

We returned safely a few problems appearing along the way more so in the fact that the payment was delayed rather than the fighting that had wracked us on the way here. So anyways nothing much happened and the second journey back was uneventful just as it's start was the Skaven showing off some of their more mediocre tech trying to trade it for other things. I was almost tempted to go and buy one of their crossbows but no that would be stupid in this case. The small city was extremely orderly probably because of the guests that they had though there was some crime from the Skaven that seemed to go unpunished even murder of other Skaven but I don't profess to know anything on their society. We returned safely.
Well...it seems that you've ran into an interesting race during your mission. Here's your promised rewards as usual.

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 40 G

Epsil

> > >
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost!
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably! Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: n/a
> > >

The weather's pretty nice today.

Alias, who was basking in the cool refreshing breeze and warm summer weather, was currently riding a wagon which was heading towards Scribel.
He had paid a lot for this ride, after all it was a very long journey from his home town. Riding with him was a masked man dressed in tattered clothes, covered in blood (who they picked up on the way), A little boy dressed in a black hoodie, and a craftsman. Non of them were really talkative, except the craftsman who would sometimes make some banter. But the masked man was definitely suspicious. I mean if a guy who walked out of the woods, bleeding from a sword wound wasn't suspicious enough already. They shouldn't have stopped to pick him up, but the coachman was a greedy bastard. I mean seriously, risking the safety of your passengers for some extra money? Though the masked man does make a nice mystery.

As Alias pondered about about the masked man, the wagon abruptly stopped.

"We're here.", the coachman yelled.

Everyone was quick to depart, leaving in the same direction.

So everyone's going towards the Adventurer's Guild. Guess I'll be seeing them again, sooner or later

Alias wasn't in a hurry like the others, he decided to take a look around town, noting down nearby points of interest such as: Dyeheart's Potion Brewery, The Guild's Forge and Smith, The Goren Doles Magic Research Facility, and The Orphanage.

After that, he quickly made his way to the Adventurer's Guild.

Alias slowly made his way into the Adventurer's Guild. It was also quite hectic as there were adventurers moving in and out consistently, often bumping into each other. In fact, he got bumped into 3 times. The line at the reception desk was also quite long, was it because the place was understaffed today or is it always like this?

Eventually he made it to the front desk where he was greeted by a receptionist and asked to fill in a form, and return it.

It was a pretty easy form, and Alias quickly finished and returned it.

As cheerful as someone can be, Manyvat thought that the reception may have been understaffed when Alias came in.
"Seems like you didn't come in at the right moment... there was a line of people? I was unfortunately busy sleeping at that moment-- in any case, anyway, the name's Manyvat... and I welcome you to the Adventurer's Guild! Hope you're gonna stay with us a long time and not die early!"

Last edited:

Riku25

QUEST- EVALUATED

Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! (Open)

It had been a sudden thing. A shift that occurred so naturally, he had still been in a seated position; hand in the motion of writing his answers upon his booklet, when he then found himself falling upon the hard ground beneath him.

He groaned in pain and heart racing surprise that came from the fall, that changed into a shocked gasp as he opened his eyes and took in his surroundings.

He was no longer in a lecture hall filled with quiet and anxious fellow exam sitters; a room filled with the droning scribbles and muffled mutterings. No, he found himself in the middle of a thoroughfare, which bustled with humans and... Not humans...going about their own lives; ignoring the fact that he had promptly appeared out of nowhere.

He took a shake breath. Getting on shaking legs, and as conspicuous as he could, moved out of the pathway to press his back against the wall of building.

His eyes were wide, his heart racing as he took in the sights and creatures around him.

'Okay, breath' he thought to himself, trying to calm down. 'This... Yeah, this is just a very, very vivid dream. But, I was... No. This, this is just a dream.' he finished in an attempt to convince himself. Reaching down without taking his eyes off his surroundings, he pinched himself; wincing at the feeling.

"Fuck." He muttered to himself as he realized the truth. That changed to confusion however, as a few strands of white hair fell into this vision. Grabbing the offending lock, his eyes widen as he took it in. As he then took in all of himself.

He... Wasn't him anymore; his body at least. Besides the obvious change in the texture and color of his hair, it felt different. Too short, too toned and wiry. Lacking the aches and pains that he had come to be used to from old injuries. And... It felt so full of energy; like he was anticipating a movie or just drank three energy drinks. It felt so good that it was starting to feel worryingly bad.

Where was he? Who the hell was he occupying? Why the hell was he here?

Reaching around the body, he found that he was wearing his own clothes, and in his pockets; his possessions. His wallet contained all his cards and identification of his true self, but the money was gone and in the slots that kept it, was a thin film of shiny residue.

He took another calming breath. He... couldn't panic. It wouldn't help. By some godforsaken reason, he had been taken and inserted into this...place. He needed information. Did these...locals speak the same language? Did they even have the same societal mannerisms?

He began to walk slightly aimlessly with the crowd. It would be faster to talk with someone or at least try to. But...maybe it would be best to find someone more...familiar than what was currently around him.
AIEO sees the man who has just appeared in the area whilst sitting down with her back against the wall dressed only in the white jumpsuit and playing with her crossbow spinning around in the palm of her hand. I wonder what he's waiting for you could you know try the first person you meet rather than wandering off into the badlands after all what happens when you accidentally enter the slums and don't even realise it. A foolish move but one that I am very willing to let him make if he wishes to do as such after all I already have enough problems on my hand including this corrosive poison and it's actions on the daemonic energy that it was corroding that were destroying my chest at this point in time. It worked great but well you never know with these things whether they will continue working or not.
His eyes raced around his environment as he took in the place. It was only due to that fact he caught a slight shift in the corner of his eye.

There, was a woman? Leaning against the wall. He couldn't help the sigh of relief in the familiarity of seeing another human, despite the fact she was currently armed with a weapon. Grabbing what little courage he had in this situation, he approached her cautiously. As he drew near he spoke.

"Afternoon." he started, surprised by the strangeness of his own unfamiliar voice. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could tell me where we are, and maybe the year? I know it's strange, but my mind is drawing a blank right now." he finished with a smile; not showing his teeth in case that was some taboo or something here.
"Year? You know I've never actually bothered to find out what year it is. But place welcome to the magical portal realm of Tonia." I say it to him in both the common language and then far slower in both high and low Gothic.
More relief flooded him at hearing her speak his language, despite the dialect that was present. However her words just made it more apparent that he wasn't in Kansas anymore. Chuckling lowly at his own dark humor he continued speaking, "I see... Well, could you help find the aaaa... Authorities? The guild maybe?" he asked, hoping to not seem too uninformed. "I'm new to this city, and the layout has be completely confused. I'm... Riku, by the way." he finished, it would be best to not give out his real name, when this body was nothing like him, and not knowing what was what in this...world.
In Character: "I'm AIEO and well authorities that you want to meet is basically the adventurer's guild I may as well take you along to there and I can go and get the quest for killing sewer rats even though I really don't want to go back to the sewers also don't bother trying to lie to me. I was trained and moulded to be able to tell so if you are lying just make sure it has an actual point." AIEO gets up clutches her stomach and then walks off towards teh guild building.

Out Of Character: You should probably add your character to you signature are you on phone or PC atm?
" Thanks." I reply as a follow behind you cautiously. It sounded like I was indeed in a fantasy like world. What with the conformation of a guild, quest for rats and this strange naming 'Tonia'. Trying to keep up with the friendly disposition, despite how overcharged my awareness currently was, I continued, "So rats huh? Definitely a pain in the neck right? At least they aren't goblins."

OOC: using my phone, and new to this site; still working my way around the UI. 😅
"Of course goblins are fucking easier to kill then rats have you ever tried to catch a rat that is running away they aren't a very big target now a goblin that's a big target for bolting to trees. Though I do wish I had a bolt pistol with me." AIEO shrugs and points at a building. "Anyway it's that one there I'm going to need a quick break after what I just did to my body."
I thanked the helpful stranger... Aieo, wasn't it? As I took in the building she pointed at with a frown. Was this really the best decision?

While he couldn't judge based off just one interaction, but with how she spoke and her gear, this world was possibly more prone to violence than what he was used to. That...maybe a good thing, but that didn't mean that he was capable of fending of monsters or whatever else lurked in this place...

But he needed information, worse still, he needed money. And with neither knowledge nor a form of Id for this place; potentially life threatening dumb labor was the next best option he had in this situation.

Taking a breath, he walked forward through the crowd, and towards the building that should be the Guild.

OOC: Wasn't sure how to handle a freestyle when reporting😅. I'll be sure to give a summary in the future.

Last edited:
(QUEST: EVALUATED)
> > >

Alchemist's Assistant [SC307]
  • Sponsor: Alchemist's Guild
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Visit an alchemist from the Alchemist's Guild.
  • Bring 5 slime cores and 5 healing herbs as payment.
  • Spend the day collecting ingredients for the alchemist.
    • Note: Use a random item generator (A) (B) (C).
    • Pick some ingredients and look for them.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Are you interested in alchemy? Pharmacy? Witchcraft? Ahem.
Thank you for the slime cores and healing herbs.
We can use that to brew a weak healing potion.
Meanwhile, here's a list of more ingredients I want you to find.
Let's see... eye of newt... nightshade... bat guano... hmm...
Come back when you've found them! :blob_evil:
Rewards:
  • Other: 1 weak healing potion
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use Alchemist Guild cauldrons and equipment

> > >
Tags: N/A no new items of interest

Summary:
  • Hunted slime and found herbs took them to the Alchemy guild
  • went to Alchemist guild got sent to errand
  • acquired ingredients
  • got taught nothing, because alchemist didn't want to teach nothing.
  • Read some alchemy books

"Hmm— Okarin is a slimeperson, so maybe your assumption is inherently flawed? Other than that, great work!"
Zorion had been contemplating his theory, certainly there is an adventurer friendly with slimes. His theory was flawed, if it was indeed through monster taming magic or some kind of inherent kinship...Then the glowstone essesses that made moonli\ght water had nothing to do with it making slimes friendly.

Should I seek out Okarin? He need to be sure, should he experiment on his own?

The implication was massive to be able to end the slime horde menace without rising a sword.

But he was too late, he saw quest posting Scribel City was preparing for war. Any day now, the horde will attack. there is no more time for research... and he fell in to self doubt who would support the effort for peacful solution when violence provided and easier option...

He only he had more knowledge, thought further ahead, was smarter...

If only he knew alchemy. He would not be caught out again, he will learn alchemy.

So he took the quest, the quest to learn alchemy

He left early in the morning to secure the payment slime cores and herbs. On his way to the forest, he ran into he friends, Maeve and Aymir, they where on their way to hunt down some poachers. Since their destination match they travel together.

Surely they don't think I would get killed by slimes right? Right?

With the help of his friends Zorion collected the Slime core and herbs quite quickly.

===
Once he arrived at the alchemist guild, he was meet with a stern man, he did not offer a name, nor did Zorion asked. He was gives some coin and a list and was sent to the market. Zorion weighted the pouch in his hand,

"I-I was under the impression, I needed to collect the ingredient from the forest..."

The man raised and eyebrow, "Look at the list. Does any of that look like you can find around here?"

• 2 dashes of White Salt
  • 3 batches of Queen's Hyssop
  • 2 handfuls of Blue Fenugreek
  • 3 heaps of Thorn Curry Leaf
  • 1 handful of Witch's Sassafras
"I want 5 sets of those ingredients."

Without further a do Zorion visited the market and purchased all the ingredients, he had visit several herbalist but ultimately he was successful. When he returned he asked what the materials were fore, what potion were they making.

"Not 'We', I am making an arcane protection potion."

Without being asked to do anything the stern alchemist started his task. He mashed the White Salt with his hands and put the result in a container. Added some water to turn it into a thick emulsion, then added the Queen's Hyssop, all at once, then took it out again and put it back in. After, he filled a pan with clean river water, add the mixture and slowly bring it to a boil. He lets it steam for a short while before adding the Blue Fenugreek and Thorn Curry Leaf, gently dropping them in without much splashing the better. Slowly, very slowly he brought the mixture up to a simmer, mix in the Witch's Sassafras and let everything cool down.

The stern man was happy with the potion. when went on to make another. But when Zorion asked if he could do anthing, he was simply waved awa, "No, I am fine, you don't even know the basics."

Before Zorion could asked to be taught the basics, the alchemist pointed to a book shelve, "go read a book or something"

So he did, as the alchemist made the potion, he read and studied the basics of alchemy.

Last edited:

Vanus

appraised
> > >
Giant Rat Subjugation [SC203]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Hunt giant rats in the Scribel City Sewers.
  • Dispose of the corpses.
  • Collect 20 giant rat tails.
The Scribel City Sewers are notorious for being invested with various critters.
Overgrown giant rats are a concern because they can spread disease.
While not too dangerous, they are agile and difficult to catch.
Rewards:
  • Money: 12 G
> > >
I had just relaxed against the wall when the thing became unbalanced I definitely needed more dangerous and toxic air for this to be pulled off though I did not like the thought of going into the sewers in such a weakened state I'd definitely have to be faster than last time though luckily this time I actually have a dagger that I can use rather than the arrow that I had last time. After I recovered I quickly went into the guild hall got the quest and dissapeared my way rapidly off to the sewers.

Upon arriving at the sewers I began to sing a battle hymn in High Gothic.
Factus sum sicut princeps me, non est anima mea,
Est enim os meum ad pectus seu in ollam pone inquam,
Non est veritus a superiore voces; Ego autem vadam quo iturus sum missus sum:
Nolentes serrare viros paenitentiam
Im 'Falcem in agro plenus rubis sentibusque.

Et non me mater aut soror, aut uxorem,
Aut ego non me novi, non in robore aetatis meae;
Ego lux mea cum uri.
Scio te non me: Vanus est.

In animo est quod Caelestinus, et flammas in Domino Vulkan,
Et Imperatoris gladius Domini et sanguis Domini Sanguinala,
Ego sum ut ea quae dedit, ego vero mea sequi,
Ego libenter derelinques animam meam in flore iuventae,
Sum inter vapulandum incipit, quod cadit a plaga.

Ego lux mea cum uri.

Et pugnabit imperator ubi narrat me quod ego semper vident;
Ego in iudicio sanguinum et diaboli, cum ferro ab excelsis,
Non occidas me consecutio sapientia enim non est lex Imperatore.
Ut excutiendae iustus sicut ex grano paleas.
Ego judicii, et caelum vicinam designat.

Ego lux mea cum uri.

Non me mater soror aut uxorem
Ego lux mea cum uri.

Ut nemo non me mater aut soror, aut uxorem,
Ego lux mea cum uri.

Ut nemo non me mater aut soror, aut uxorem,
Ego lux mea cum uri.

Non me mater soror aut uxorem
Ego lux mea cum uri.
I repeated the song over and over again as things went on it was easier to kill the rats as they seemed to be attracted to the singing in the tunnels I felt like a Screaming Spectre dancing along killing rats and the like I collected them up and attached the things by the tail to the belt for safe keeping. I was feeling so much better in the tunnels but a weird niggling feeling of pleasure was building up in the back of my mind. The heat building up and spreading out from the left leg you know that hadn't changed much recently so that was good. But I'd really need to get that Narthlecium injector which meant I'd need to get money faster. Anyway that could wait for later I was only 1/5 of the way to my goal of 1k coins for paying off my debt.

As I returned I picked up about 10 or so rats that had their tails lopped off 1 of them was even still living whoever had done that was despicable. Animals deserve the emperor's mercy not the long and dragged out death from that situation. Anyway that is enough of that. I quickly built a fire and burnt out the 30 or so rat's corpses that I had collected it was a lot easier this time and I felt a lot better now but that wouldn't last I needed the injector fast.

I returned to the guild with my 20 rat tails for checking that I had completed the quest after a quick wash off.

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
The weather's pretty nice today.

Alias, who was basking in the cool refreshing breeze and warm summer weather, was currently riding a wagon which was heading towards Scribel.
He had paid a lot for this ride, after all it was a very long journey from his home town. Riding with him was a masked man dressed in tattered clothes, covered in blood (who they picked up on the way), A little boy dressed in a black hoodie, and a craftsman. Non of them were really talkative, except the craftsman who would sometimes make some banter. But the masked man was definitely suspicious. I mean if a guy who walked out of the woods, bleeding from a sword wound wasn't suspicious enough already. They shouldn't have stopped to pick him up, but the coachman was a greedy bastard. I mean seriously, risking the safety of your passengers for some extra money? Though the masked man does make a nice mystery.

As Alias pondered about about the masked man, the wagon abruptly stopped.

"We're here.", the coachman yelled.

Everyone was quick to depart, leaving in the same direction.

So everyone's going towards the Adventurer's Guild. Guess I'll be seeing them again, sooner or later

Alias wasn't in a hurry like the others, he decided to take a look around town, noting down nearby points of interest such as: Dyeheart's Potion Brewery, The Guild's Forge and Smith, The Goren Doles Magic Research Facility, and The Orphanage.

After that, he quickly made his way to the Adventurer's Guild.

Alias slowly made his way into the Adventurer's Guild. It was also quite hectic as there were adventurers moving in and out consistently, often bumping into each other. In fact, he got bumped into 3 times. The line at the reception desk was also quite long, was it because the place was understaffed today or is it always like this?

Eventually he made it to the front desk where he was greeted by a receptionist and asked to fill in a form, and return it.

It was a pretty easy form, and Alias quickly finished and returned it.
As cheerful as someone can be, Manyvat thought that the reception may have been understaffed when Alias came in.
"Seems like you didn't come in at the right moment... there was a line of people? I was unfortunately busy sleeping at that moment-- in any case, anyway, the name's Manyvat... and I welcome you to the Adventurer's Guild! Hope you're gonna stay with us a long time and not die early!"

OOC: You get 35 EXP~
Be sure to edit your post and write Appraised somewhere we can notice~

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Quest Report - Appraised
Ghosts of the Black Sea
  • Sponsor: Pirate Captain
  • Required Level: 8
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Open Sea!
  • Acquire a small fishing boat.
  • Sail out to the Black Sea during the full moon.
  • Survive a night of the Black Sea Fog and return.
  • Note: Limit one quest per month.
Have you ever wondered why the Black Sea is called such?Every full moon, a pitch black fog rolls across the ocean.Ghosts, immortal, and unreal monsters lurk in that darkness.You aren’t a true pirate of the Black Sea until you’ve passed this trial.Take a small fishing boat out on the night of the full moon. Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
  • Other: N/A
Report - Solet' Luna
The Black Sea— Place of mysteries, and the forbidden world of lost moments. Tell me, who wouldn't want to experience its mysticalness? Although I had once encountered the black fog, it was not alone and with various crews. The experience was not that interesting, as I was not that familiar with the Spire Reef yet. Now, however, was perfect timing.

In the dark night sky, despite the full moon, the atmosphere remained gloomy and dull. I set sail alone as the shore disappeared from my view. The sound of waves and silent echoed in my mind, and the cold winds seemingly caressed my figure. Little by little, my vision turned blurred and impaired by the raising black mist. The stage of the Black Sea had begun, and its only audience, lonely and silent, was waiting for its performance.

Prepared, I took out my only possession at the moment, a faintly-glowing lantern that radiated pale, soft radiance. The ever-glowing brilliance of it, strangely, slowly dimmed and dulled, turning from a soft light into the quiet darkness. The sudden change made my body trembled as excitement crept into my face. The Black Sea became mysterious and incorporeal after each passing moment.

"Once you crossed the line, you could never come back..." A soft voice echoed the stage as I closed my eyes to witness its uncanny tone. The wind carried the line and stabbed into my body, seeping in and out of my mind. Little by little, the peaceful instruments played beside me, combining with the singer's voice, they gave a tranquil and charming vibe.

"The Seeker of Truth, found Illusion— The Seeker of Death, found Life—" A cold, heartless hand grasped my arm and slowly pulled me up. My eyes, although closed, remained shut despite my effort to reopen it. I floated along the darkness of the night and fell down the depthless pit of nothingness.

"Where Death Lives, Life Envies... Where Life Dies, Death Torments..." The echoing of the voice remained with me during my fall. I had no idea how long, but the fall never seemed to end. I accelerated faster and faster— Until, I slowly slowed down, and arrived at the 'bottom' of the pit.

"Once Truth, Twice Lies, Thrice Reality.— You are not of this place... Back! OUT!" The soft voice stopped and changed into a scream that hurt my ears. Moreover, my chest felt an impossible pain as I sensed something akin to having a hand inside your heart and attempted to pull it out.

"— Dare to play a trick? It seems that my name remained dormant for far too long..." A murderous yet majestic voice echoed around me as the pain instantly subsided and turned into a breeze. My body once again took off and fell into the sky the same way I went in.

The entire way, I could not manage to reopen my eyes, and only until I fell back into my boat did my eyes slowly opened. The sky had already cleared, and the black fog was nowhere to be seen. The sun was rising, and the Black Sea resumed its tranquil exposition.

Feeling a slight pain on my forehead, I found out that there was something engraved on it. A strange symbol, yet I could not see it. I could feel that it was there, but I could not see it.

Picking up the already lit lantern, I made my way back to the shore. This time, the experience was too dangerous and extreme. I had to be a lot more careful. The Black Sea was far more mysterious than I thought. On the other hand, that voice, sounded too familiar...

Vanus

Quest Report - Not Yet Appraised

Report - Solet' Luna

The Black Sea— Place of mysteries, and the forbidden world of lost moments. Tell me, who wouldn't want to experience its mysticalness? Although I had once encountered the black fog, it was not alone and with various crews. The experience was not that interesting, as I was not that familiar with the Spire Reef yet. Now, however, was perfect timing.

In the dark night sky, despite the full moon, the atmosphere remained gloomy and dull. I set sail alone as the shore disappeared from my view. The sound of waves and silent echoed in my mind, and the cold winds seemingly caressed my figure. Little by little, my vision turned blurred and impaired by the raising black mist. The stage of the Black Sea had begun, and its only audience, lonely and silent, was waiting for its performance.

Prepared, I took out my only possession at the moment, a faintly-glowing lantern that radiated pale, soft radiance. The ever-glowing brilliance of it, strangely, slowly dimmed and dulled, turning from a soft light into the quiet darkness. The sudden change made my body trembled as excitement crept into my face. The Black Sea became mysterious and incorporeal after each passing moment.

"Once you crossed the line, you could never come back..." A soft voice echoed the stage as I closed my eyes to witness its uncanny tone. The wind carried the line and stabbed into my body, seeping in and out of my mind. Little by little, the peaceful instruments played beside me, combining with the singer's voice, they gave a tranquil and charming vibe.

"The Seeker of Truth, found Illusion— The Seeker of Death, found Life—" A cold, heartless hand grasped my arm and slowly pulled me up. My eyes, although closed, remained shut despite my effort to reopen it. I floated along the darkness of the night and fell down the depthless pit of nothingness.

"Where Death Lives, Life Envies... Where Life Dies, Death Torments..." The echoing of the voice remained with me during my fall. I had no idea how long, but the fall never seemed to end. I accelerated faster and faster— Until, I slowly slowed down, and arrived at the 'bottom' of the pit.

"Once Truth, Twice Lies, Thrice Reality.— You are not of this place... Back! OUT!" The soft voice stopped and changed into a scream that hurt my ears. Moreover, my chest felt an impossible pain as I sensed something akin to having a hand inside your heart and attempted to pull it out.

"— Dare to play a trick? It seems that my name remained dormant for far too long..." A murderous yet majestic voice echoed around me as the pain instantly subsided and turned into a breeze. My body once again took off and fell into the sky the same way I went in.

The entire way, I could not manage to reopen my eyes, and only until I fell back into my boat did my eyes slowly opened. The sky had already cleared, and the black fog was nowhere to be seen. The sun was rising, and the Black Sea resumed its tranquil exposition.

Feeling a slight pain on my forehead, I found out that there was something engraved on it. A strange symbol, yet I could not see it. I could feel that it was there, but I could not see it.

Picking up the already lit lantern, I made my way back to the shore. This time, the experience was too dangerous and extreme. I had to be a lot more careful. The Black Sea was far more mysterious than I thought. On the other hand, that voice, sounded too familiar...
Everything is in order here - AIEO
REWARDS:
Gold: 15 G

Vanus

appraised
> > >
Escort Duty [SC407]
  • Sponsor: Merchant's Guild
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: City Guard Training
  • Join a caravan of traders.
  • Protect the merchants and their caravan.
  • Ensure the safe arrival of the merchant's goods to their destination.
  • (Optional: Party Quest)
The Merchant's Guild is hiring guards to escort their next caravan.It might take a few days or weeks, but the pay is decent.Beware of thieves and vagabonds on the road. Rewards:
  • Money: 40 G / person
> > >
Off I go back to the pit it might spit out something nice after all I did spread the story around the thing a fair amount and it seems that they required some large amount of water for something I wonder what but that's not my problem yet so baby steps AIEO. BABY STEPS.
The journey started with the same group as last time 2 extras to replace the ones who died though after all it was necessary to have a large amount of people for reaching The Pit just in case of a problem with the kobolds like last time or a large group of bandits. Anyway I guess this will be a bore for the most part.

As I predicted it was a bore, we did not have any major problems in this run! The 8 odd day journey ran completely smoothly and we were on time exactly until of course it turned out that the Pit had been moved a mountain range over because of a problem with the snow fall that was on the mountains so we moved on a minor annoyance but it did add and extra day because of manoeuvring the cart through the new passage that was far far smaller compared to the main ones we had been running through before.

Overall we made it to The New Pit without to much trouble on our end though a few of the Skaven may have frozen their ass off. On the topic of Skaven either they weren't going to keep their deal or they didn't feel I had fulfilled my end of the bargain yet as they didn't give me a little surprise oh well maybe next time I visit I will be able to make a little play on it. Oh yeah also what looked to be a large goblin walked one of the valleys that we were going near so we circumvented it the Skaven said that this large monstrosity could killed 10 or 20 Skaven before going down and I didn't want to take on something like that at this time. Then again killing Skaven in melee does not sound like a major feat but anyway enough speculation on this.

The return trip was also not that excitable we just killed off a bandit group whom had a nice sword which I stole and one of the Skaven gun crossbows. Which unluckily for them completely and utterly backfired on them and killed their only ranged unit silly idiots not realising that the Skaven tools are not reliable at all even to Skaven! But yeah the sword was nice and I'd likely sell it some time soon.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Quest Report - Appraised
A Witch’s Kiss
  • Sponsor: Pirate Captain
  • Required Level: 8
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Fragments of a Torn Map
  • Track down an elusive sea witch.
  • Convince the witch to join your crew.
  • Negotiate a contract with the witch.
  • Note: Beware of trickery and lies.
Damn! It’s not enough! We’re still too weak to take our rivals on!We need more firepower. Our crew needs to be stronger.Let us find a sea witch — though elusive, they are powerful.If you can convince her to join us… it would be a great asset.But tread carefully around their treachery, hexes, and curses. Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: N/A
Report- Solet' Luna
"Worm Mistress, it is me." In an undisclosed island, I stepped on it as my voice echoed around the island. Using the communication symbol we had previously exchanged, I told her about my visit.

"Ah, Luna! Have you considered my request? Do you agree?" Swamps of worms and maggots rose from the clean beach and wiggled around me. A lovely yet hoarse voice echoed out as the worms congregated, forming a mini-mountain before merging with each other.

The maggots and worms exuded a soft fragrance, and they gradually morphed into a humanoid being, pale-white in skin colour, small in figure, and lovely in appearance. The Worm Mistress stood in front of me, savouring my appearance as she licked her hand. It seemed like the sensation of the worms were linked to her, as she kept eyeing my body.

"Although the ancient inheritance was interesting, I had no interests in it right now, not with your condition." Giving my body in exchange for a legacy was unwise. After all, although she was friendly and seemed to always follow my request, her Worm Magic was too exotic, and I was not prepared to deal with her trickery.

"That's too bad— Then, what request do you have this time?" Followed behind her, I entered her cave and sat on a wooden chair, in front of a feast full of various meats and vegetable. Of course, there were many types of worms and maggots around me, and also some as the feast.

"In the near future, I would like to participate in one of my plans. Of course, you are free to ignore it, but I promise that it will be a lot of fun. Even more so, your fresh material is dwelling, I believe? You could bring some back from this plan. Take it as a bonus and a reward." I knew about her deal, and slowly extended my hand, revealing my fair skin and a pretty crystal embedded on my backhand.

"Ah— Why should I refuse your lovely request?" The Worm Mistress was overjoyed as she quickly grasped my hand and kissed on the crystal as gently and as passionated as possible. She took her time to enjoy the fragrance and the Mana inside it before finally letting go, albeit reluctantly.

"Very well... Then, until next time." I took out a few precious relics and exchanged some with her before walking out of the cave.

"Worm Mistress... Do you believe in me? Whole-heartedly?" Before disappearing into the sea, I asked her softly.

"..? Of course! My worms would never mislead me..." A soft voice echoed as I faded into the sea.

Vanus

Quest Report - Not Yet Appraised

Report- Solet' Luna

"Worm Mistress, it is me." In an undisclosed island, I stepped on it as my voice echoed around the island. Using the communication symbol we had previously exchanged, I told her about my visit.

"Ah, Luna! Have you considered my request? Do you agree?" Swamps of worms and maggots rose from the clean beach and wiggled around me. A lovely yet hoarse voice echoed out as the worms congregated, forming a mini-mountain before merging with each other.

The maggots and worms exuded a soft fragrance, and they gradually morphed into a humanoid being, pale-white in skin colour, small in figure, and lovely in appearance. The Worm Mistress stood in front of me, savouring my appearance as she licked her hand. It seemed like the sensation of the worms were linked to her, as she kept eyeing my body.

"Although the ancient inheritance was interesting, I had no interests in it right now, not with your condition." Giving my body in exchange for a legacy was unwise. After all, although she was friendly and seemed to always follow my request, her Worm Magic was too exotic, and I was not prepared to deal with her trickery.

"That's too bad— Then, what request do you have this time?" Followed behind her, I entered her cave and sat on a wooden chair, in front of a feast full of various meats and vegetable. Of course, there were many types of worms and maggots around me, and also some as the feast.

"In the near future, I would like to participate in one of my plans. Of course, you are free to ignore it, but I promise that it will be a lot of fun. Even more so, your fresh material is dwelling, I believe? You could bring some back from this plan. Take it as a bonus and a reward." I knew about her deal, and slowly extended my hand, revealing my fair skin and a pretty crystal embedded on my backhand.

"Ah— Why should I refuse your lovely request?" The Worm Mistress was overjoyed as she quickly grasped my hand and kissed on the crystal as gently and as passionated as possible. She took her time to enjoy the fragrance and the Mana inside it before finally letting go, albeit reluctantly.

"Very well... Then, until next time." I took out a few precious relics and exchanged some with her before walking out of the cave.

"Worm Mistress... Do you believe in me? Whole-heartedly?" Before disappearing into the sea, I asked her softly.

"..? Of course! My worms would never mislead me..." A soft voice echoed as I faded into the sea.
Aye everything done reward mailed probably - AIEO
Rewards:
Money: 20 G

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

OOC: Wasn't sure how to handle a freestyle when reporting😅. I'll be sure to give a summary in the future.

Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild~! ^^ I see you're new around here and I hope you like it! :blob_happy:

There is a lot of friendly people in the Tavern, so if you need help with anything, you can always give a shout!

Good luck with everything~ :blob_hug:

*STAMPS*

Reward: 35 EXP

OOC:
  • Please mark your quest report as "evaluated" in some way~
  • Next time, please quote the quest that you took so it is easy for the evaluator to read the quest conditions and rewards~

Reciful

Rank E Promotion Exam [SC501]
Sponsor
Scribel City Adventurer's Guild​
Objectives
  • Survive for two weeks without any weapon except a knife.
  • Travel through Gem's Ravine and climb Bighorn Mountain.
  • Retrieve an egg from a Giant Kukuu Bird Nest.
  • Return to Scribel City with the egg intact.
Description
So you think you're strong enough to be Rank E? Pfft~ Don't get too cocky just because you've beaten up a few goblins with a fancy sword!

If you want to be Rank E, prove to me that you can survive in the wilderness without your precious weapons. I'll be confiscating those for safekeeping~ You can have a knife instead. Much of the world is wilderness and filled with monsters, so you won't survive for long if you can't handle a simple camping trip~!
Of course, there will be monsters as you make your journey through Gem's Ravine. How will you handle them?
At the end of the canyon, please climb Bighorn Mountain. A colony of Giant Kukuu Birds make their nests close to the peak. Kukuu Birds are known to kidnap eggs from other species and raise them as their own, so you'll find all sorts of random creatures wandering the mountain. Please retrieve an egg from a Giant Kukuu Nest and escape with it. You better keep it intact, or else you fail!

Feeling confident yet? If you're not ready, come back and talk to me another day! Reward
EXP:
400Money:
30 GItems:
Rank E Certificate
Random Egg (it might hatch!)​

Character: Reciful the Innocent malice
Level: 4 (2035/2000)
Job class: Chaos bringer
Race: Eldritch Abomination

Quest name: Rank E promotion Exam.

Quest Report:

Inside the guild hall... In a certain room~

" Here, take this knife & I'll confiscate your Beloved Cleave & Axe... So come on hand it over"

"..Eh!?.....*sways her head sideways saying No!*.... "

" Don't be like that.... Give it to me, I know very well that you're storing stuff in your shadow. "

"....Nooo!! Don't wanna!.." The little girl gives a heart aching shout!

" OI!.. don't make me look like I'm the bad guy here! Your form is really unfair in this scenario!! luckily there's no bystanders! What will you do if rumors That the Adventurer Guild Master is Bullying a little Girl came out of the public! Never mind the damage to my image!... The merchant guild will sure come here to roast me alive!! "

"Uuuuuh~.." the little pouted her cheeks, as she eye tears up.

" Come on.... I'm actually doing you a favor here.... actually... your very existence is already a foul play to this exam.. to the point that, taking your weapon is actually pointless. But well, rules is rules *sigh* just consider this as a safekeeping will you? You might break your weapon or lost it, if you wield it in there, you know? "

"...............Ok.." Reciful pass her beloved Cleave & Axe to the guild master, with trembling hands

" Well.. good luck! To your Exam! & Be sure to not break the Egg or Eat it.. ok! Seriously DON'T!!"

The guild master exclaimed & watch Reciful small back as Reciful go towards her Promotion Exam.

".....somehow, I felt a Bad Omen about this.." the guild master muttered in worry

Reciful will do a Rank E exam.... They take My cleave & My Axe... From Reciful....tsk.

I must travel to a place called "Gem's Ravine" to go towards a mountain called "Bighorn Mountain" & collect an Egg from a Kuukuu??

Reciful don't get it, Reciful read in the library & asked people... I still don't get it..... Why steal Egg thats bad right?.... So why??... Steal egg from a kidnappers............ Ok it's not bad!

Reciful went towards the stable to ask for a horse for traveling... Since Reciful must act like humans, Horse is a must for playing pretend.... But---

"Sorry 'little miss Adventurer' we're really sorry! " Said by a old man

".......not, really, possible?." I ask

" We really don't know, just a moment ago they are all fine & in perfect condition, But suddenly, they gone really wild, trembling, as if scared, the wont let anyone ride them suddenly at all... Some of the horse even fainted.... We really don't know why... Sorry"

"...ok.." I reply glancing at the horses one last time.... Who is in tears refusing to look at me no matter what.

Apparently those horses is scared to death.... Animals six sense, really is amazing! aren't they?

No choice I must hitchhike a carriage... I think but Reciful is naive because----

" Hoooh-hoooooooh calm down!! Calm down!! " The Coach-man of the caravan is busy trying to calm his horse who went crazy in fear when it see me.

"...its fine, I just walk, towards, the Ravine" I said to the Coachman who is busy struggling to get ahold of the horse to even response to me.

I walk away & went towards Northwest in bare foot.

And one thing for sure, Reciful now despise all horse is existence.

****​

I keep walking.... Sometimes Jogging... Sometimes I practice Sprinting.. one day past with me just continuously walking without any particular happening.... Its peaceful here in the road today.

Second day.... Horned Rabbit spotted, I pounce on it, but missed, I tried to slash at it with the knife.... Miss again... It runs away... Reciful hate this knife... Its nothing like My Cleave at all!!

Third day... With continuous walking... eventually A Elk with Crystal horns spotted in the trees, I tried to stab it while I sneak in the shadow.... But somehow a blue colored wolf tried to attack the Crystal horned Elk before me. I end up killing the Wolf by stealthy Stabbing it the shadows in its neck, slashing it open. When I shift back My attention to the Elk.... its looking at me with eye as if I'm its saviour, then it actually offered me a ride......... Now Reciful can't kill it... It became a friend after all.

The Crystal horned Elk... Is really fast Reciful reach the Gem's Ravine from 2 days to one day only!!.. unlike horses, Elk's were amazing... Elk's were better than stupid coward horses.

4th day.... Reciful can't enter the shadow... why?...

The Elk still follows Reciful, the Elk cannot follow inside the shadow..... so Reciful is forced to do actually camping, Reciful & the Elk....& the new members the Two Black Fairies. They Helped in gathering tree branches or some dead leaves for the fire.

This black Fairies have been following us when We entered the Ravine sneaking, & watching me... Eventually before I notice it, they are beside me acting as if they are part of the group. Unlike other fairies Reciful often saw, black Fairies we're not afraid of me.... Black Fairies likes Reciful... A lot.

Since I cannot use fire neither the Elk or the two black Fairies..... They captured a fire fairy somewhere... The three of them the Elk & the two fairies.

"*Hick*... *Hick**sobs*.. please release me...Hiiiiih!! pleash don't eat meee Evil girl!!" The fire fairy pleaded,

The two Black fairies threatened the fire fairy for fire... Having no choice the fire fairy complied.

Thus I have a normal camp fire... For the first time.... 3 blue wolfs tried to attack but the two black Fairies is very good at illusion they Deceived the blue wolfs sense, as I killed them with the knife peircing their eye until brain. stealthy in the shadows one by one.

7th day Following the river... Finally I spotted a weird shaped Mountain... The Bighorn Mountain. While riding the Crystal horned elk & the two black Fairies in my shoulder.

The Elk... Its really good at claimbing mountain... Really good, much better than running if you ask me.

When We reach the peak... There I found the nest the Kuukuu nest!.... But just when I was about to grab its Egg. A large gust of wind blows me throwing me into the air.

There are big birds they tackle me in mid air, as I tried to reposition myself, I transform My Arms into Tendrils & grabs a rock, but the Kukuu bird slash my tendrils with its claws cutting it.

The Elk & the Fairies tried to Help me. But a Bird tried to attack them, I immediately Throw My knife with all my might, as I fall in the cliff aiming towards the Kukuu birds eyes blinding the attackers eyes... Saving the Elk & the Fairies.... In return I received full blown attacks of the Kukuu birds & fell down in the cliff..

In the bottom of the cliff I fall.... It hurts.... So much I can't move for the entire day.

I lessen the impact By transforming back to a Semi Humanoid form(The tentacle girl form) Reshaping myself to a black ball.. But its still hurts a lots I got a lot of wounds.

Now... I'm all alone... The Elk & the Fairies have run from the birds nest safely... unfortunately We got separated, But I prefer this... Now I can have unrestrained Revenge on that birds.

So I developed a plan....

First I search & found some group of blue wolf's, & Mountain Goblins.... No not just them, but many other beasts, animals & monster also.

I spent 6 days whispering in the shadows to them, day & night none stop, inside their minds fanning the flames of hate towards the Kukuu birds & planting a fake seed of Vengeance on their hearts.

6 days past... The time has come.. an army of single minded beast, wild animal, & monster gathered, filled by a false wrath I induced all directed towards the kukuu birds..... Time for Revenge~

The Mountains peak is in utter chaos the Kukuu birds cannot understand, why they all band together & have guts to attack them in their own territory....

...Yes.....its suicide for the army blinded by fake hatred. a hopeless struggle... but thats alright, they are diversions only after all. My disposable chess pieces.

As their battle occurred. I am on the cliff side crawling the mountain. with my Black insect Appendages I produce in my Entire body. Stealthy, I quickly crawl towards the nest without any sounds.

While the chaos of carnage happens, I steals the eggs right under their nose unnoticed! Like a centipede, Putting the eggs in my shadow & When nothing is left I immediately retreated from the mountain fast.
After all soon the fabricated wrath of those Army of beast, animal, & monster shall be over written by true fear against the Kukuu's... & They will return to sanity scattering everywhere creating a massive confusion & even more chaos! In the mountain.

Anyway Eggs get! I giggled.

****​

I reunite with the Crystal horned Elk & the Two Black Fairies outside the Gem Ravine... They escaped the chaos... Good.

I ordered them to bring back the stoled Eggs(that Reciful steal back) to their own respective homes... Apparently the Fairies knew each type of egg amazingly.

The two black fairy push to me a pure black Egg with pink vine line on it for me to take, with pleading look & Mischievousness in their eye... I accepted.

After saying farewell to them as I watch the Elk Cry As we part ways again... I journeys back to Scrible... Alone again with the egg with me...

But this time I did not travel with human feet....but instead I Reshaped my Lower body to a black spider with 20 legs, & run back to the city..... 2 week past already after all.

Egg found & retrieved

Signed: Reciful 'the innocent malice'

OCC: it became long than Expected... And for sure many, if not everyone will find this absurd again...always~ ahahahaha. :blobrofl: :blob_happy::blob_evil:

Last edited:

Euka

Quest - Evaluated
> > >
Dire Wolf Subjugation [SC403]
Objectives:
  • Eliminate dire wolves.
  • Collect 3 dire wolf pelts.
Dire wolves are fearsome creatures known to attack humans.
They are larger and more vicious than ordinary wolves.
Hunt them to make the forest a safer place.
Rewards:
  • Money: 16 G
> > >
Receiving the evaluation report, I felt a dissatisfaction for having my rewards halved but I did get the one that I need. I must either be getting lazy or sloppy, either way I need to fix that. I don't want our record getting tainted.

Seeing Iris support me from our mock gave quite a faith in her. I'm still a bit nervous having her in a fight, but as long as she can support me from the back, I won't let anymore pass me to get to her.

This time I decided we would hunt for direwolves instead of goblins. Just hearing the name wolf makes me think they're gonna be quick on their feet. I ready my equipment along with Iris' and we head out to the northern forest. Heading a bit deeper into the forest we happened to meet other adventurers, I nod at their direction and they nod back. We press on deeper into the forest to locate any direwolves.

After wandering a bit, I hear a sudden howl. I signal Iris to stop and get ready. That howl either means they're somewhere nearby or they've found us instead. Waiting a bit, a wolf comes out from the shadow and howls. Two more come out and all three; bigger than than the size of a common dog, snarl at us. It seems it was the latter huh... Saves us the trouble though.

Without any warning all three charge at me, they're fast but I'm quick enough to all three with my tower shield. Some were scratching the shield in order to occupy me. A wolf goes to my and lunges at me. I block its bite with my arm and it goes feral at trying to tug me. Since I'm wearing armor, my vambraces are suffering scratch marks from its teeth. I struggle to keep the other at bay with my shield while my other arm was being tugged. Iris took the opportunity to shoot out ice shards at the biting wolf, I heard it whimper and backed off. It seems it was severely injured in the legs and could only limp away. The other two backed off when they heard one of their own was whimpering. I took this chance to slash at the injured dog, since it couldn't dodge quick enough it took the full brunt and laid on the grass motionless.

One down, two to go. The other two didn't seem to care one of their own died, and slowly separated from each other to make a pincer move on us. Both attacked at the same time and I noticed that one of them was heading towards Iris. I tossed the tower shield to the wolf charging at me, it was surprised seeing a giant mass of metal coming at it but reacted quick enough to dodge of the way. I rushed towards the other wolf and tackled it, but it dodge towards Iris while facing. Good... while it was distracted by me, it noticed that it's feet were slowly being frozen. Now stuck in place it can't move anymore. With a quick slash to the neck, the wolf died.

The last wolf saw it companion died and made a run for it.

"Iris don't let it get away!"

Heeding my command, Iris formed a large translucent clear crystal towards where the wold was running. It bumped into it head first, with a loud thump it staggered from its concussion. I wielded my long steel lance and prepared for a javelin throw. It's length doubled when I force extended it to the side. Been a while since I used this, better make it count. I threw it with all my might at the wolf. Not noticing what's coming at it, the lance cleanly pierce through it and through the crystal. Cracks could be seen forming from the originating from the penetrated point. With this all three direwolves have been slain.

I gather all three and started skinning them. I wasn't really a hunter so their pelt was skinned of really poorly. Iris just watched me work on the side. I wonder if I should bring these back as meat as well? But I killed them in an uncleanly way and I already removed the pelt. I doubt any butcher would them. Guess I'll just them here.

Skinning them with my spare sword made it dull, and it seems it had been chipped multiple times before. It's on the verge of breaking seeing as cracks are starting to form. I repair its durability but I already made the longsword on my back. After thinking about it, I toss it aside since there's not much I can do with it and I don't have the money to buy materials for it.

We head back to the guild to file a report and call it a day.

Greetings to you Guild

As requested we have slain three direwolves in the northern forest, and returned with their pelts as proof. I apologize for the shoddy quality of such as I am not adept in the ways of hunting game. I sincerely hope you accept them as deemable for success.

At service to you, Lancer Reival and Lady Iris.

Evaluation Report

Last edited:

Euka

Quest - Evaluated
> > >
Streel Patrol [SC405]
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: City Guard Training
  • Patrol the streets as a City Guard for a day.
  • Protect justice, law, and order.
Help keep the city streets safe. Is there much else to say?
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
> > >
With the remaining day, it was fine to get a simple job after hunting some monsters. Me and Iris patrolled the city while taking leisure walks. Some people would be intimidated by me whenever we happen to pass by. It's probably because I'm donning me armor and I look like a massive hunk of metal walking around. Not many glanced at Iris since she seemed the most normal between us, if not for her emotionless eyes.

Occasionally we would pass by a tavern with some of the customers fighting. I would intervene and their faces would pale in nervousness as soon as I got near. I guess being a heavy suited lancer has its perks.

Moving on ahead with the rest of our patrol was uneventful. That was understandable since the sun was still up, and I doubt crooks would come out in the middle of the day.

The days were really peaceful, when suddenly I heard something nearby.

"*Grrrooooooowwwwlllll~~~*"

I look at the source and see Iris staring at her stomach while poking at it.

"Iris weird sound....."

Huh... That's right, we haven't eaten yet. And that's weird also, is this the first time she heard her stomach grumble? I was pretty sure she would know since she was severely skinny when I met her. I wonder if her body forgot the sensation that it stopped growling altogether. How deep was rabbit hole on her mind then? It's best not think much about it since she's here now.

"*Grrrooooooowwwwlllll~~~*"

Guess I'm getting hungry as well.... Night was almost approaching and it seems our shift would be done soon. Sorry Iris, but endure it till our shift ends.

Night finally falls and we head over to the guild and file a report. Meanwhile, I hope some stores are still open for us to dine in. I really don't want to us to eat tavern food.

Greetings to you Guild

Securing the streets has been rather uneventful, excluding the occasional rough housing of local tavern fights that is. Nonetheless, boring is good as peace is in the boundaries of boring.

At service to you, Lancer Reival and Lady Iris

Evaluation Report

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
(QUEST: NOT YET EVALUATED)
> > >

Alchemist's Assistant [SC307]
  • Sponsor: Alchemist's Guild
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Visit an alchemist from the Alchemist's Guild.
  • Bring 5 slime cores and 5 healing herbs as payment.
  • Spend the day collecting ingredients for the alchemist.
    • Note: Use a random item generator (A) (B) (C).
    • Pick some ingredients and look for them.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Are you interested in alchemy? Pharmacy? Witchcraft? Ahem.
Thank you for the slime cores and healing herbs.
We can use that to brew a weak healing potion.
Meanwhile, here's a list of more ingredients I want you to find.
Let's see... eye of newt... nightshade... bat guano... hmm...
Come back when you've found them! :blob_evil:
Rewards:
  • Other: 1 weak healing potion
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use Alchemist Guild cauldrons and equipment

> > >
Tags: N/A no new items of interest

Summary:
  • Hunted slime and found herbs took them to the Alchemy guild
  • went to Alchemist guild got sent to errand
  • acquired ingredients
  • got taught nothing, because alchemist didn't want to teach nothing.
  • Read some alchemy books

Zorion had been contemplating his theory, certainly there is an adventurer friendly with slimes. His theory was flawed, if it was indeed through monster taming magic or some kind of inherent kinship...Then the glowstone essesses that made moonli\ght water had nothing to do with it making slimes friendly.

Should I seek out Okarin? He need to be sure, should he experiment on his own?

The implication was massive to be able to end the slime horde menace without rising a sword.

But he was too late, he saw quest posting Scribel City was preparing for war. Any day now, the horde will attack. there is no more time for research... and he fell in to self doubt who would support the effort for peacful solution when violence provided and easier option...

He only he had more knowledge, thought further ahead, was smarter...

If only he knew alchemy. He would not be caught out again, he will learn alchemy.

So he took the quest, the quest to learn alchemy

He left early in the morning to secure the payment slime cores and herbs. On his way to the forest, he ran into he friends, Maeve and Aymir, they where on their way to hunt down some poachers. Since their destination match they travel together.

Surely they don't think I would get killed by slimes right? Right?

With the help of his friends Zorion collected the Slime core and herbs quite quickly.

===
Once he arrived at the alchemist guild, he was meet with a stern man, he did not offer a name, nor did Zorion asked. He was gives some coin and a list and was sent to the market. Zorion weighted the pouch in his hand,

"I-I was under the impression, I needed to collect the ingredient from the forest..."

The man raised and eyebrow, "Look at the list. Does any of that look like you can find around here?"

"I want 5 sets of those ingredients."

Without further a do Zorion visited the market and purchased all the ingredients, he had visit several herbalist but ultimately he was successful. When he returned he asked what the materials were fore, what potion were they making.

"Not 'We', I am making an arcane protection potion."

Without being asked to do anything the stern alchemist started his task. He mashed the White Salt with his hands and put the result in a container. Added some water to turn it into a thick emulsion, then added the Queen's Hyssop, all at once, then took it out again and put it back in. After, he filled a pan with clean river water, add the mixture and slowly bring it to a boil. He lets it steam for a short while before adding the Blue Fenugreek and Thorn Curry Leaf, gently dropping them in without much splashing the better. Slowly, very slowly he brought the mixture up to a simmer, mix in the Witch's Sassafras and let everything cool down.

The stern man was happy with the potion. when went on to make another. But when Zorion asked if he could do anthing, he was simply waved awa, "No, I am fine, you don't even know the basics."

Before Zorion could asked to be taught the basics, the alchemist pointed to a book shelve, "go read a book or something"

So he did, as the alchemist made the potion, he read and studied the basics of alchemy.
"Well, I suppose he was a bit too engrossed into his potion-making to teach you... or he just wished for a courier."
That is rather disappointing I suppose. Wanting to learn about alchemy yet the alchemist ignore you... in any case, I ought to give him his reward.

"Alright, Zorion. You have done your job properly, so here's your reward-- 1 'weak' healing potion."

OOC: And 110 exp~
Be sure to tag your report as appraised

Riku25

QUEST: COOKING RATIONS - EVALUATED

Quest: Cooking Rations (Open)

Riku found himself working his way back towards the Guild's main building and shortly after, being directed towards the kitchen, he took in the sight of the hive like activity going on within. Humans and...others, were preoccupied with the various pots and pans, cooking under the fires of those strange yet familiar versions of stoves.

Standing there idly brought attention from the those within, and it wasn't long until he was approached by a young woman slightly short than him.

"Afternoon sir, was there a particular reason for you being here?" she asked, her tone was light and curious, but it did habour a hint of urgency and impatience. Riku lifted up the quest sheet as he spoke.

"Yes, I'm here to fulfill the ration quest?" he stated/asked.

He watched as the she shifted from a casual stance to a more commanding one. "Right follow me." she stated, turning and walking deeper into the kitchen itself; Riku quickly followed, only a stride behind her as she next spoke.

"Do you have any experience cooking."

"I do, but I've never done so in bulk or at a...professional level."

"Good enough I suppose." she muttered lowly before speaking up. "Rations are meant for there nutrition value than there taste, so we allow low level adventurers and others that have an interest, come down here to help in order to meet the qouta and free up manpower for other tasks. You'll be making 40 of them after I show you how." she turned sharply to look up at him with a stern expression.

"Mess up, and you'll be spending the rest of the day washing the dishes than going anywhere near our food. Got it!?"

"Yes ma'am." Riku replied suddenly.

"Good. Now, watch everything that I do." She finished before turning, hands glowing a pale white before it disappeared and she started to prepare the food.

She started with a huge slab of meat from some creature. She spoke about her technique as she cut it into quick, measured slices. She placed each into a pre-made bowl of powdered seasoning and spices, then rested them inside a covered instrument, which quickly started to give off smoke through a port at the top. While that happened, she took out various grains and dried fruits, and with the ease of familiarity, she scoped them each into a bag, which partially sealed itself with a gentle run of her finger against it. In a few seconds, she the turned back to the smoker?, and cook out the cooked and smoked meat, placing it into the opened apart of the ration, then ran her finger to close it completely.

Turning to face Riku, she then spoke, " Catch all of that then? Let's see how you do."

(DC 25 to pass; magnitudes higher for efficiency)
Last throws > 29 - 86 - 50

This was not a moment for making mistakes for Riku. While he wasn't sure how she was able to do that flashy light thing, he knew basic cooking hygiene. Promptly and thoroughly washing his hands, he started on cutting the meat just as precisely as he had seen her do. Moving on to the other steps of the process, Riku had the ration measured and filled just in time for the meat to be taken out and add. Finishing the up, he then turn to the chef for her to evaluate his work.

She nodded curtly, though had a small smirk on her face, "Not bad at all, at least you have more common sense and dexterity than some of the trolls that I've seen doing this before, but why didn't you use the cleansing spell? It far more efficient than water?"

Riku replied sheepishly, though internally dreading and enthused by the confirmation of magic in this crazy world, "I don't know the spell."

"Huh," she stated simply, "since you did so well, finish up the rest of the Rations, and then come see me. I'll teach you." she finished, before turning and walking away towards those that where bussling around.

Riku couldn't stop the smile that came on his face at the thought of learning something so fantastical as magic. Maybe... There were some up sides to this kidnapping thing.

(Due to high magnitude roll >75, Rations take 30 mins irl. Riku impressed the young Chef lady; potential spell and magic?)
[/QUOTE]

It took Riku a good hour to finish up the rest of the rations; time which he had spent zone out into daydreams of the 'unlimited POOOWWEEERR' he could possibly possess with magic. It was a giddy and heady thought, it might be enough to make up for the long day and his possible future captivity in this world. Bagging the last of the Rations, Riku washed up and started searching for the young chef.

He found her in the far corner, observing the work of a fellow chef as they prepared a meal, upon noticing him approaching she spoke, "Ah, finished already I see. And eager to learn how to not waste water?"

Riku chuckled at that and spoke, "I suppose I kinda am, though I do appreciate this, ah..." he paused.

Catching on, she supplied, "Adele."

Nodding, Riku continued, "Adele, yeah I guess I am excited to learn some magic for the first time."

"First time?" Adele asked, sounding surprised.

"Oh, ah." Riku cursed internally. Did he mess up due to his excitement? Was magic common place here? He hadn't seen anyone do anything special besides Adele. Damn it.

"Hey don't worry." she replied soothingly, while pulling them both away towards the corner. "It happens, and it'll be simple to help you pop for the first time." she finished while holding up her hand towards him, palm facing him.

Both nervous and excited, Riku placed his palm against hers and waited.

DC 90 due to [???]

Last throws > 69 - 22 - 22

(OOC: ummm, how lewd is too lewd? XD)

1. Arrived at the appointed location
  2. Followed the instructions of chef Adele in creation of Rations
  3. Promptly completed task in an efficient manner
  4. Absolutely nothing else of note happened. Definitely nothing.

Last edited: