SHF High-school Fanfic

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Ohhhhhell.jpg

Night_Market

Ooh! I wanna Join! @Corty

Name: Abbadon Impestra
Species: Imp(Working on her promotion to fiend)
Job: School Receptionist
Description: a white haired imp girl with a very corporate way of speaking, always making business puns, she almost never gets any work done but instead prefers to promote her products, usually cursed items, despite this she is still paid and hasn't been fired, since she's the only one who will work for souls rather than money.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 12

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Someone's grumpy :blob_evil_two: you can stab me of you need to let out some steam :blob_uwu:

*stabs unenthusiastically*

Description: a white haired imp girl with a very corporate way of speaking, always making business puns, she almost never gets any work done but instead prefers to promote her products, usually cursed items, despite this she is still paid and hasn't been fired, since she's the only one who will work for souls rather than money.
Welcome to the stabbing list~

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy

Hello there! I'm Lord Matcha, nice to meet you.
You seem like an interesting person, tell me more about yourself!
Also, you seem to be familiar with hell. By any chance, do you know my Papa (my biological mother)? She should be a succubus. I imagine she has green hair and emerald eyes like mine, because I definitely didn't get them from my Mama (my biological father). It seems that she is a rather elusive demon, who went out to buy cigarettes but hasn't come back for almost two decades... Perhaps you have some information about her?
If this seems like a strange request, don't worry, this is the norm at this school.