SHF High-school Fanfic

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
I have the idea for someone to issekai into their SHHS character - probably myself if I'm going to write that chapter. It's going to be interesting at the very least. Another "normal" thinking character like Anon taking over an Eldritch body :blobrofl:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I have the idea for someone to issekai into their SHHS character - probably myself if I'm going to write that chapter. It's going to be interesting at the very least. Another "normal" thinking character like Anon taking over an Eldritch body :blobrofl:
Normal? There is no normal~

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Nyoooo~!!!
*rolls around and pins Danny to the floor*
No lookie~
:blob_aww: oooo now Danny can lookie at Her Stabbyness from a whole new perspective ehehe~ :blob_melt:
*lookie lookie while being pinned down*
ehehehe~ very pretty Her Stabbyness :blob_melt:

Mama isekai (°ロ°)

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
@Corty Hello! I saw this thread and thought that I should join the fun. here's my info!

Chair: no number(It was marked out when I sat down, I think it was 45?)
Name: Ariel Icarus-chan(or just Icarus-Chan)
Info: The Cutest Angel in heaven, I love sweets, flying, and knives, I hate demons and being forced into anything, I'm not looking for a relationship and I have a true form which is your stereotypical biblically accurate angel. (In reality I am an eldritch being that was raised as an angel and believe I am one whole heatedly, I still am not looking for a relationship and I only use my true form when angry, and have scared even eldritch or insane beings when angry.)

How you see this!
welcome to the lore zone, old authors and new. lately it's just been tucking garden veggies into bed. and a lot of cats.

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
:blob_popcorn: that's gonna be a fun read

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Interesting