Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"A human who stubs his toe on a rock thinks that the rock is evil. So if you're evil, that means you're a rock!"
T-that's cheating!

I'm not a rock because... I'm squishy! And I've never heard of a squishy rock! So I can't be a rock!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm obviously evil! What else could I possibly be? :blob_evil:
*overhears*
*moves closer to intervene*
"A human who stubs his toe on a rock thinks that the rock is evil. So if you're evil, that means you're a rock!"
T-that's cheating!

I'm not a rock because... I'm squishy! And I've never heard of a squishy rock! So I can't be a rock!
*goes back to asking people's opinion on the bridge*

Bochi

T-that's cheating!

"Objection overruled! To a giant, a rock is no firmer than you are. Therefore, you are as squishy as a rock! Hence you're a rock!"

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Objection overruled! To a giant, a rock is no firmer than you are. Therefore, you are as squishy as a rock! Hence you're a rock!"
:blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock: I just need to get rid of the giant then, so then I won't be a rock. Is that right?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Nope! To the world itself, there's no difference between you and a piece of rock! Give it up, rock demon!"
:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: You're so mean!!!! I don't want to be an ugly rock demon!!! Have you seen those things?! They're like ughhhhh and gahhhhhh and blelhhhhh and grwawwwwwaaaaaarh and domdomdomoltenlavaboom! :blob_upset:

Bochi

:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: You're so mean!!!! I don't want to be an ugly rock demon!!! Have you seen those things?! They're like ughhhhh and gahhhhhh and blelhhhhh and grwawwwwwaaaaaarh and domdomdomoltenlavaboom! :blob_upset:
"Then you can be a rock demon in another sense! Grab a guitar and start making some noise!"

Silver

Slamming his hands on the table, the sounds of Cassel screaming "Why?!?" could be heard in the background.

Epsil

*comes to the tavern with a small paper in hands*

"Excuse me, everyone, could I have a moment of your attention?

"The guild recently constructed a bridge that eases the transition between Scribel and the Southern Marshland, and yet the guild has yet to be named. The current guildmaster, Cassel asked me to take care of this.

"As of the moment, we have 3 main options of names and we would like for the adventurers to vote on the ones you prefer, or to suggest any new option if none of those seem fitting for you.

"The first option would be to name it as the 'Exal Bridge.' The name would be paying homage to the adventurer, Exal, that did most of the work in gathering helpers for the construction as well as the materials to make it become a thing.

"The second option would be to name it after the region it was built on, the 'Marsh Bridge.'

"And lastly, we could name it as a reminder that it was the very first bridge built by the efforts of the city together with its adventurers, and to celebrate this occasion, we'd call it the 'Scribel Bridge.'

"Please give me your opinions in order to settle this long overdue matter, thank you very much."

OOC: Or Potato Bridge.
First or third~

Epsil

Slamming his hands on the table, the sounds of Cassel screaming "Why?!?" could be heard in the background.
Alias: Hey since your the new GM. Would you be open to taking back some paperwork, say about 3572 quest reports, not including rudimentary paper work? :blob_aww::blob_aww:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Then you can be a rock demon in another sense! Grab a guitar and start making some noise!"
:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww: Mister Guildmaster, are you going to join our rock band?

You have a wonderful voice!
Now, if this is about the slimes, to be totally fair -- didn't somebody mention that perhaps slimes like music?

Perhaps holding a rock concert truly is the answer to the slime problem! :blob_evil: :blob_evil: :blob_evil:

Silver

:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww: Mister Guildmaster, are you going to join our rock band?

You have a wonderful voice!

Holding his head in his hands he said, "What's a rock ban- you know what I don't think I need to know yet"

*sounds of table cracking echo as well*
*Nene sighs*

"Seems like the position naturally brings carelessness..."

Trying on a forced smile at the sound of her voice he quickly said "The guild will pay for that I swear. Anyways, Mrs Nene is it possible to grab a list of available members for the tide. It seems to be missing from the pile."

OOC: Not in OOC of course.