Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*comes to the tavern with a small paper in hands*

"Excuse me, everyone, could I have a moment of your attention?

"The guild recently constructed a bridge that eases the transition between Scribel and the Southern Marshland, and yet the guild has yet to be named. The current guildmaster, Cassel asked me to take care of this.

"As of the moment, we have 3 main options of names and we would like for the adventurers to vote on the ones you prefer, or to suggest any new option if none of those seem fitting for you.

"The first option would be to name it as the 'Exal Bridge.' The name would be paying homage to the adventurer, Exal, that did most of the work in gathering helpers for the construction as well as the materials to make it become a thing.

"The second option would be to name it after the region it was built on, the 'Marsh Bridge.'

"And lastly, we could name it as a reminder that it was the very first bridge built by the efforts of the city together with its adventurers, and to celebrate this occasion, we'd call it the 'Scribel Bridge.'

"Please give me your opinions in order to settle this long overdue matter, thank you very much."

OOC: Or Potato Bridge.

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

"The guild recently constructed a bridge that eases the transition between Scribel and the Southern Marshland, and yet the guild has yet to be named. The current guildmaster, Cassel asked me to take care of this.

"As of the moment, we have 3 main options of names and we would like for the adventurers to vote on the ones you prefer, or to suggest any new option if none of those seem fitting for you.

"The first option would be to name it as the 'Exal Bridge.' The name would be paying homage to the adventurer, Exal, that did most of the work in gathering helpers for the construction as well as the materials to make it become a thing.

"The second option would be to name it after the region it was built on, the 'Marsh Bridge.'

"And lastly, we could name it as a reminder that it was the very first bridge built by the efforts of the city together with its adventurers, and to celebrate this occasion, we'd call it the 'Scribel Bridge.'

"Please give me your opinions in order to settle this long overdue matter, thank you very much."
First or third for me! :blob_paint:

Bochi

"Why not call it the Potato Bridge? Dependable as a staple and unlikely to collapse."

Alma

"I am but a new adventurer. But if I may, I like the sound of Marsh Bridge compared the two others."

AliceShiki

First or third for me! :blob_paint:
"I am but a new adventurer. But if I may, I like the sound of Marsh Bridge compared the two others."
"Very well, thank you for your opinions." *notes it in the paper*
"Why not call it the Potato Bridge? Dependable as a staple and unlikely to collapse."
"... I do not think that is a wise name choice but it is not up to me to decide, I'll note your suggestion." *notes it in the paper*
"Is a bath included, sir?"
That's a good question! :blob_happy: I'm afraid I don't even know!

*turns around* Excuse me, has anyone taken a bath here~?
"You can borrow a basket from the innkeeper, but you need to get the water to fill it from the well yourself, I'm afraid."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

OOC: Or Potato Bridge.
"Definitely the second one. More efficient, and easier to identify its general location."

AliceShiki

"Definitely the second one. More efficient, and easier to identify its general location."
"Very well, thank you for your opinion, miss Luna. It is much appreciated." *notes it down*

Alma

"Very well, thank you for your opinions." *notes it in the paper*

"... I do not think that is a wise name choice but it is not up to me to decide, I'll note your suggestion." *notes it in the paper*

"You can borrow a basket from the innkeeper, but you need to get the water to fill it from the well yourself, I'm afraid."
"Thank you for the answer, miss."

Bochi

Good evening Aquamarine!

Oh, by the way, why are you named after a rock?
"Don't ask me! They don't tell me these things when they assign em. At least it beats being named after a piece of bread."

Bochi

:o Who's named after a piece of bread?
"Colleague at work! There's also one named after the time of day, and some who have really lazy names. Guess I can't complain, eh? Like hell! Why couldn't I have a cool name like that damned fallen angel?"

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Colleague at work! There's also one named after the time of day, and some who have really lazy names. Guess I can't complain, eh? Like hell! Why couldn't I have a cool name like that damned fallen angel?"
Out of curiosity, if you could pick your own name, what would it be? :blob_evil::blob_evil::blob_evil: