Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

My eyes cloud over I have a cruel joke that is very applicable to this situation but it'll just dash my prospects and I am still on the timer."It'll eat anything. I saw it eat a stone. But it prefers slimes if you can get them. About 1 dead slime corpse a day and it'll just try nibble on new things like my neck or a rock wall."
"Hmm... I'll do it" she nodded, but then a wicked grin was etched across her face, "But you will owe me... may be... a pint. A pint of blood of me enemies, Deal? "

The tiefling reached out with a fist, waiting for a bump. the ball was in AIEO's court.

Vanus

"Hmm... I'll do it" she nodded, but then a wicked grin was etched across her face, "But you will owe me... may be... a pint. A pint of blood of me enemies, Deal? "

The tiefling reached out with a fist, waiting for a bump. the ball was in AIEO's court.
"Pint of the blood of your enemies. Would depend who they are." AIEO's face has a calculating look running across it.

"Pint of the blood of your enemies. Would depend who they are." AIEO's face has a calculating look running across it.
"Hoooo... a careful one are ya?" Maeve retrieved her fist then, "Miss Aieo is it? I am simple adventurer what enemies could I possibly have? But it seems like you on the other hand is afraid of a little adventure?"

She winked at AIEO and started to return to her seat.

Vanus

"Hoooo... a careful one are ya?" Maeve retrieved her fist then, "Miss Aieo is it? I am simple adventurer what enemies could I possibly have? But it seems like you on the other hand is afraid of a little adventure?"

She winked at AIEO and started to return to her seat.
"It seems you have no further business with me then. This is the barest level of caution required after all one can't be seen to stab their own allies in the back now can they." AIEO turns away from the xenos and sits down at a table to wait for another arrival.

"It seems you have no further business with me then. This is the barest level of caution required after all one can't be seen to stab their own allies in the back now can they." AIEO turns away from the xenos and sits down at a table to wait for another arrival.
"Your allies?" Maeve scoffed as one of her steps lagged fractionally, playfulness gone, she spoke quietly to herself , "No, my enemies... are allies only to hellfire and sulphur."

Instead of returning to her seat she left the tavern.

Vanus

"Your allies?" Maeve scoffed as one of her steps lagged fractionally, playfulness gone, she spoke quietly to herself , "No, my enemies... are allies only to hellfire and sulphur."

Instead of returning to her seat she left the tavern.
"These actions are just incompetence plain and simple. Soon enough this one will die." AIEO continues her waiting.

Quaesitor

Evaluation

"Good work, 12 giant bugs you say, be more careful in the future, you are only level one, if the farmer weren't there you'd have been seriously injured!!!"

Reward
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: A basket of fresh produce

OOC: Please mark report evaluated
"I'd have a couple of broken bones if not for the farmer as well as the bugs completely ignoring me. Lucky me, eh?"

Siostar

Cizel nodded to the kind stranger and went into the guild building mentioned earlier. Some people stared curiously at the newcomer but they didn't seem too surprised by his strange attire.

Instead, it was Cizel who was much more surprised, the interior looked bigger than he expected and very different compared to outside. As someone who has only slept and lived in a telt, it was strange to be inside a big building he has only seen from afar.

Feeling rather lost in such an evolvement, the masked person didn't know what to do. Fortunately, a staff member guided him to the reception desk and briefly explained how the adventure guild work.

Cizel was glad for the information and thought it was indeed a good idea to earn money here, but first... he needs to get his wounds fixed...
"Excuse me, but do you know where I could wounds treated?" he asked the receptionist.

Siostar

"Excuse me, but do you know where I could wounds treated?" he asked the receptionist.
Many of the city temples have kind priests who may be willing to heal your wounds!

- said Briele
"I see. Thank you very much", Cizel bowed in thanks. When he was about to ask something else, another receptionist greeted him.
"Welcome to scribble city~ It's unfortunate that you got injured so do take care of yourself. Do you need any help?"
"Oh, thank you. Then can you where I find a temple?

Leegood

"I see. Thank you very much", Cizel bowed in thanks. When he was about to ask something else, another receptionist greeted him.

"Oh, thank you. Then can you where I find a temple?
"A temple? Ah here's where the temples were" I gave him the directions for the temples before asking "Will you be ok?" I wonder if it's going to be alright I wanted to see what kind of wound he has in case he needs it cleaned and bandaged.

Siostar

"A temple? Ah here's where the temples were" I gave him the directions for the temples before asking "Will you be ok?" I wonder if it's going to be alright I wanted to see what kind of wound he has in case he needs it cleaned and bandaged.
"Hm, I wonder? I rarely set foot in a Village, nevermind a settlement as big as this one."

Leegood

"Hm, I wonder? I rarely set foot in a Village, nevermind a settlement as big as this one."
I walked around the counter and spoke "Ah can you show me the wound? If it looks bad it might cause a fever, I have some clean water in the back that I can clean it with and a herb slime that'll help clean up any leftovers, it'll help speed up the recovery too."

Siostar

I walked around the counter and spoke "Ah can you show me the wound? If it looks bad it might cause a fever, I have some clean water in the back that I can clean it with and a herb slime that'll help clean up any leftovers, it'll help speed up the recovery too."
"A herb slime? Quite a rare and strange friend you have there, I doubt I will have any infection." The masked person said and looked around. "Will it be fine for me to sit down? It will be easier for me."

Leegood

"A herb slime? Quite a rare and strange friend you have there, I doubt I will have any infection." The masked person said and looked around. "Will it be fine for me to sit down? It will be easier for me."
I nodded and had the man sat down as I went to fetch my herb slime and a bucket of clean water+ a clean rag

"Let's see~"

Siostar

I nodded and had the man sat down as I went to fetch my herb slime and a bucket of clean water+ a clean rag

"Let's see~"
Seeing the receptionist going over to fetch other stuff, Cizel seated himself on the floor. With one hand, he messily folded the left side of his pants up to reveal a purple and very swollen ankle. Hidden under his right sleeve a red-purplish arm was shown, it was a bit bent so surely it is a broken arm.

Leegood

Seeing the receptionist going over to fetch other stuff, Cizel seated himself on the floor. With one hand, he messily folded the left side of his pants up to reveal a purple and very swollen ankle. Hidden under his right sleeve a red-purplish arm was shown, it was a bit bent so surely it is a broken arm.
"Ah it's a good thing you came here fast enough." I washed it with the towel and rubbed the herb slime on the affected area "Senior can you help?" a senior adventurer came to us and spoke "yeah?" "can you twist this person's arm back into place?" "Sure thing Leti, Learned how to do this when my own arm was bent and a healer did this for me, brace yourself."

Noticing what he was about to do I held out a rag "You'll want to bite on this while senior fixes your arm into place, even if you got a healer they would still be doing this, though with costly pain relievers. The herb slime should have numbed the pain a bit, but...." I was asking if he wanted it to be twisted back into place though the senior was already stretching.

Siostar

"Ah it's a good thing you came here fast enough." I washed it with the towel and rubbed the herb slime on the affected area "Senior can you help?" a senior adventurer came to us and spoke "yeah?" "can you twist this person's arm back into place?" "Sure thing Leti, Learned how to do this when my own arm was bent and a healer did this for me, brace yourself."

Noticing what he was about to do I held out a rag "You'll want to bite on this while senior fixes your arm into place, even if you got a healer they would still be doing this, though with costly pain relievers. The herb slime should have numbed the pain a bit, but...." I was asking if he wanted it to be twisted back into place though the senior was already stretching.
Cizel looked between the receptionist and the adventure, unable to understand what they were thinking. Sure he has a broken arm, a bit bent one at that but... there shouldn't be a need to twist it in place, right? He could even feel some bad intention from the adventure, Cizel really sure that adventure plans to make it more painful than necessary.

There was only one option then.

"Mm.. thank you miss, but I don't want to bother a respectful senior adventure," he then just bent the arm in place, it was painful but not too unbearable. In his impatience, Cizel forgot the rag.

Leegood

Cizel looked between the receptionist and the adventure, unable to understand what they were thinking. Sure he has a broken arm, a bit bent one at that but... there shouldn't be a need to twist it in place, right? He could even feel some bad intention from the adventure, Cizel really sure that adventure plans to make it more painful than necessary.

There was only one option then.

"Mm.. thank you miss, but I don't want to bother a respectful senior adventure," he then just bent the arm in place, it was painful but not too unbearable. In his impatience, Cizel forgot the rag.
"I'll just wrap a bandage on this wound okay?" I applied the herb slime again and wrapped the bandage on the injury "Make sure to wait a few days before putting too much stress on it alright? if you want to, you could go see a healer and have it recover faster."

I tilted my head when the senior adventurer clicked his tongue and left "Ah the tavern has a discounted inn price for adventurers, 10 G for food and boarding."

Siostar

"I'll just wrap a bandage on this wound okay?" I applied the herb slime again and wrapped the bandage on the injury "Make sure to wait a few days before putting too much stress on it alright? if you want to, you could go see a healer and have it recover faster."

I tilted my head when the senior adventurer clicked his tongue and left "Ah the tavern has a discounted inn price for adventurers, 10 G for food and boarding."
Cizel sighed internally when the adventure was gone but it wasn't shown on his face.

"I have barely enough for two days, it seems like I really need to earn some money," Cizel half laughed. "Thank you for your kindness, miss. When I has the chance, I will repay you."

He then bowed to the receptionist in thankfulness.