Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Leegood

Cizel sighed internally when the adventure was gone but it wasn't shown on his face.

"I have barely enough for two days, it seems like I really need to earn some money," Cizel half laughed. "Thank you for your kindness, miss. When I has the chance, I will repay you."

He then bowed to the receptionist in thankfulness.
"Ah It's alright, just get me a new clean Rag to use as a bandage." I looked behind him and a few more were lining up "If you'll excuse me" I started helping the other adventurers.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"It seems you've worked hard~ here's the promised reward~"
Rewards
Exp: 100Money: 35G
"An artist? Ah that's great, I haven't seen any adventurer with an artist hobby before, Pleased to meet you."
"Ah, nice to meet you, too." Liana smiled gently at the teenage girl, before bowing and leaving to do another quest.

X

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
The door turned slightly ajar as a figure walked into the Tavern. After visiting countless places Luna had gone to, this was the last place Solet wished to go, before taking his journey towards Gelderholm, where he needed to go to.

Solet sat at the same place as Luna, and ordered the same drink as she did, doing in it the same manner, but no matter how he tried to conceal it, the hint of tiredness and weariness would seep out from his action. It was the sickening of his soul...

Leegood

The door turned slightly ajar as a figure walked into the Tavern. After visiting countless places Luna had gone to, this was the last place Solet wished to go, before taking his journey towards Gelderholm, where he needed to go to.

Solet sat at the same place as Luna, and ordered the same drink as she did, doing in it the same manner, but no matter how he tried to conceal it, the hint of tiredness and weariness would seep out from his action. It was the sickening of his soul...
I was serving tables when I heard the drink order
maybe she just sounds familiar
i filled the mug as ordered and stopped
She would always order this
excitement filled my heart and when I spotted Luna my eyes became teary

I placed the mug on the table
"L...Luna?" I realized who the person was and hugged her, not looking at her face and I started crying a bit "what happened? Why you make me sleep? I was too worried I worked to keep myself from the nightmares I had."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I was serving tables when I heard the drink order
maybe she just sounds familiar
i filled the mug as ordered and stopped
She would always order this
excitement filled my heart and when I spotted Luna my eyes became teary

I placed the mug on the table
"L...Luna?" I realized who the person was and hugged her, not looking at her face and I started crying a bit "what happened? Why you make me sleep? I was too worried I worked to keep myself from the nightmares I had."
"... You should stop it, little one, Letianna, if my memory doesn't fail me." Solet looked at the last person Luna saw before she disappeared, not showing any hint of emotions, except coldness, and weariness.

"Lurnea... is now sleeping, so for now, I'll be taking care of her... If you don't want to disappoint her, then keep practising her magic and become strong." 'Forever' is the word Solet omitted. He looked at the drink, but did not taste it... He merely wanted to feel the moment, for with time, it would slowly lose its meaning.

Leegood

"... You should stop it, little one, Letianna, if my memory doesn't fail me." Solet looked at the last person Luna saw before she disappeared, not showing any hint of emotions, except coldness, and weariness.

"Lurnea... is now sleeping, so for now, I'll be taking care of her... If you don't want to disappoint her, then keep practising her magic and become strong." 'Forever' is the word Solet omitted. He looked at the drink, but did not taste it... He merely wanted to feel the moment, for with time, it would slowly lose its meaning.
"Ah if you need to nap there's a break room the guild let's me use." I was wiping my tears while looking at the not Luna drink the drink.

"I'll become strong enough, to not be a burdan again."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Ah if you need to nap there's a break room the guild let's me use." I was wiping my tears while looking at the not Luna drink the drink.

"I'll become strong enough, to not be a burdan again."
"It is great that you wish to become stronger." 'Do not disappoint me, and her.' is the sentence left unspoken. Although he never had any emotional connection with Letianna, Luna had, so he had to put in some attention at her too, for the sake of Luna.

Leegood

"It is great that you wish to become stronger." 'Do not disappoint me, and her.' is the sentence left unspoken. Although he never had any emotional connection with Letianna, Luna had, so he had to put in some attention at her too, for the sake of Luna.
I was staring at not Luna wondering if she needed to sleep.

Bochi

"Oh hey, hey, it works. I didn't think I could abuse it like this, but it works. Well, it saves me flight time, so why not?"

The Tavern doors open and an old...new?...familiar face enters. The feathery lump was on her shoulder, and the new arrival smiled.

"Ah, the feeling of home! It's been a while!"

Elaine ducked to the first available counter seat she saw, and ordered alcohol. Lots of it.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I was staring at not Luna wondering if she needed to sleep.
"You can go back, little one... I'll be here for a while." Solet wanted to experience what Luna felt, and hopefully, immersed himself in this peaceful environment.
"Oh hey, hey, it works. I didn't think I could abuse it like this, but it works. Well, it saves me flight time, so why not?"

The Tavern doors open and an old...new?...familiar face enters. The feathery lump was on her shoulder, and the new arrival smiled.

"Ah, the feeling of home! It's been a while!"

Elaine ducked to the first available counter seat she saw, and ordered alcohol. Lots of it.
Looking at 'Vicious' Solet narrowed his head, before decided to ignore her, after all, not the real Vicious, but someone else, like him and Luna, in the same body.

... If Luna was still here, then maybe, she would try to ask why Vicious became like this, but for Solet... The world... seemed... insignificant.

Leegood

"You can go back, little one... I'll be here for a while." Solet wanted to experience what Luna felt, and hopefully, immersed himself in this peaceful environment.

Looking at 'Vicious' Solet narrowed his head, before decided to ignore her, after all, not the real Vicious, but someone else, like him and Luna, in the same body.

... If Luna was still here, then maybe, she would try to ask why Vicious became like this, but for Solet... The world... seemed... insignificant.
I closed my eyes and nodded, seeing Luna made me sleepy. "If you need to sleep the break room is just over there." I went on break and napped

Bochi

"You're looking quite in the dumps there, Luna. Research didn't go quite so well? Want a drink?"

Helping herself to a spare glass, Elaine happily poured some for herself, haphazardly adding several drinks together in a mix and stirring it with a straw.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"You're looking quite in the dumps there, Luna. Research didn't go quite so well? Want a drink?"

Helping herself to a spare glass, Elaine poured some for herself, haphazardly adding several drinks together in a mix and stirring it with a straw.
"Vicious... or whoever is speaking... Lurnea is resting, and this is Soletris." Looking at Elaine, Solet felt a slight nostalgia emerging from his heart.

"Sharing body... If possible, you shouldn't be doing it." Recalling about the Curse of Binding, as well as their experience, Solet felt that body-sharing was the beginning of all this tragedy.

Bochi

"Vicious... or whoever is speaking... Lurnea is resting, and this is Soletris." Looking at Elaine, Solet felt a slight nostalgia emerging from his heart.

"Sharing body... If possible, you shouldn't be doing it." Recalling about the Curse of Binding, as well as their experience, Solet felt that body-sharing was the beginning of all this tragedy.
"Ouh? I got busted three sentences in this time! Wao!"

Lifting her eyebrows in laughter, Elaine dropped all pretence and heartily downed her alcoholic creation before thinking of what to say.

"But I suppose that makes sense. Still, why not? I'm currently in a similar situation---Vicious is having her well-deserved rest, and I get to mess around with a human body. I'm Elaine, by the way!"

She offered a hand to shake.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Ouh? I got busted three sentences in this time! Wao!"

Lifting her eyebrows in laughter, Elaine dropped all pretence and heartily downed her alcoholic creation before thinking of what to say.

"But I suppose that makes sense. Still, why not? I'm currently in a similar situation---Vicious is having her well-deserved rest, and I get to mess around with a human body. I'm Elaine, by the way!"

She offered a hand to shake.
"We're... not the same." Solet knew that Vicious was in there, resting her fatigue away, but Luna...

"I hope that Vicious would wake up soon. The slumbering of the soul would progressively get longer... and harder to wake up from." Looking at the extended hand, Solet grabbed it and shook it lightly, revealing his weariness with the weak grip.

One more friend met, and only a few more to bring this to an end...

Bochi

"We're... not the same." Solet knew that Vicious was in there, resting her fatigue away, but Luna...

"I hope that Vicious would wake up soon. The slumbering of the soul would progressively get longer... and harder to wake up from." Looking at the extended hand, Solet grabbed it and shook it lightly, revealing his weariness with the weak grip.

One more friend met, and only a few more to bring this to an end...
"Mhm. I'm not too familiar with this soul business---Senpai tends to be more well-versed in em---but from mine host, she believes that Luna has a strong personality, and with my experience, I'll have to agree. It'll take a miracle to hold down such a strong personality permanently. But still, wao! You're not doing too hot, are you?"

The Sefirot leaned in for a closer examination before leaning back out.

"Yosh! I've decided!"

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Mhm. I'm not too familiar with this soul business---Senpai tends to be more well-versed in em---but from mine host, she believes that Luna has a strong personality, and with my experience, I'll have to agree. It'll take a miracle to hold down such a strong personality permanently. But still, wao! You're not doing too hot, are you?"

The Sefirot leaned in for a closer examination before leaning back out.

"Yosh! I've decided!"
"We're an exception to the rule, Miss Elaine... I'm just... tired." Solet answered, before closing his eyes to rest for a bit. It only took a few moments before he reopened them.

"The fatigue of the soul... It's the way of nature." In reality, the soul of both Lurnea and Soletris would never get tired, if not for this special circumstance. Their souls were powerful, but too dependent on each other... Too dependent...

Bochi

"We're an exception to the rule, Miss Elaine... I'm just... tired." Solet answered, before closing his eyes to rest for a bit. It only took a few moments before he reopened them.

"The fatigue of the soul... It's the way of nature." In reality, the soul of both Lurnea and Soletris would never get tired, if not for this special circumstance. Their souls were powerful, but too dependent on each other... Too dependent...
"Oho? You are tired, and yet you doth not rest. An exception, was it? Two souls in one body, one is resting, and the other clearly needs rest but isn't permitting themselves to get some...hmm. Interesting business."

Elaine drew a frown in the beer's froth with her finger.

"Well, permit mine unintended intrusion, but allow me to take a gander---one of you needs to be awake at any point in time, which would usually have been fine, but due to circumstances, the lady Luna isn't able to do so, which leads to you needing to stay awake for much longer. And I'm guessing a heavy consequence is involved if both of you fell asleep, else you'd have bitten the bullet and gotten some rest anyway."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Oho? You are tired, and yet you doth not rest. An exception, was it? Two souls in one body, one is resting, and the other clearly needs rest but isn't permitting themselves to get some...hmm. Interesting business."

Elaine drew a frown in the beer's froth with her finger.

"Well, permit mine unintended intrusion, but allow me to take a gander---one of you needs to be awake at any point in time, which would usually have been fine, but due to circumstances, the lady Luna isn't able to do so, which leads to you needing to stay awake for much longer. And I'm guessing a heavy consequence is involved if both of you fell asleep, else you'd have bitten the bullet and gotten some rest anyway."
"You can always think of that... and it'll be technically the truth." As Luna wasn't there anymore, if Solet rested, then the body would die. However, it meant nothing to Solet if the body died, as in his eyes, the body had died when Luna's soul came out.

However, he needed to find Luna, and without a physical body, the task would become infinitely harder, without going back to his true identity, which he would never do.