Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Leegood

Mhm! It looks a lot cleaner without two kingdoms included with the shifting dungeon!

I think I just have a strong personal bias against OP artifacts in general.

I'd almost prefer that they simply don't exist, or at the very least they're not attainable through a conventional quest board.

The reasoning for this is that an OP artifact absolutely shatters the equilibrium of any world, which messes with the stability of the IC universe (and hence the quest board). SHF AG operates on a lower average power level compared to typical OP isekai or xianxia, and I'm hesitant to see it creep with idk... random cult decides to nuke the capital of the Holy Human Empire and therefore easily break the entire quest board.

There's a very specific reason why Rank A/S is virtually impossible to attain... and that's to avoid characters (or artifacts) that are capable of easily shattering quest boards in that fashion. And if not characters... if characters are able to attain that level of power, it also means that NPCs/countries are capable of it, which screws with stability even further when you have Super Mega Empire X with a black hole generator.
Leti: o.o)/ *pats*
'-'
*thinks about how Liana's worst trauma so far is Jasper*

X
@.@) *leti's worst was time reversed*
The quest should be harder for the stronger, more resolute, more unyielding than the normal, weak-minded. That's my intention.
Leti: *.*)/ I have a wea--Erm *shift eyes elsewhere*
"In the face of Death, all are equal... I'll accept your gift, and hopefully, until the moment we departed, you'll still be alive." Solet spoke as he accepted the gesture of goodwill, even if it would not benefit him at all. Maybe it'll help him in Gelderholm, but the Underworld...

Quaesitor

@ohko in regards to artifacts, I can't help but remember DSA - or TDE, as it's called in English. It's a mainly German Tabletop RPG in DnD fashion with a much lower power level. In order to create any sort of permanent magical item, a wizard has to permanently lower his or her magical capabilities while also exhausting their whole energy in the process, and failure means that the enchantment fails but they still receive permanent damage. And as such enchantments take more magical power than they bestow, it takes, like, a dozen magicians to bestow an item the ability to cast "Fireball" thrice a day or something.

Epsil

*cough* real life crisis *cough*
Ṱ̸̤̈h̴̢̜̩̓̉͝i̶̫̓̑š̸̜̌ ̶̜̖̹̓ĭ̷̞̞͜s̷̢̹̩̈̀͠ ̷̭̤̹̄ỳ̴̢̘o̸͖͐̀̚͜u̵͇̠̮̓̃͝r̸͔̙̄̓̓ ̶̬̍ͅȑ̵̺̻͊͝ͅé̶̳̻̖̓́a̸̘͚̠͑̅͒l̵̮̱͋ͅ ̴͖̈́̕͠l̵̹͕̆ì̵̩̝f̴̰͔͋ͅe̶̟̯̓̀̚ ̷̦͔̪̏͋͘F̸̡͚̓ê̴̫̿ͅn̸̰͈͆r̶̠̱̽̽̚l̵͍̜̇̓̄ḽ̵̒r̵̖͇̾͐͌z̵͈̩̆͋.̴͇̐͝ ̵̫̠̥̋̌̕
C̵͍̹͌͛͝ơ̴͙͖͈̈́m̸̳̳̱͆e̵̜̩̹͋̈́ ̶̫̣̅b̷͓̉̋ͅà̸̲̟͎̚c̸̤͂͒k̴͈͂ ̷̄̾ͅt̸̬̄͜o̶̯̐ ̸̢̪͐̂̊ù̵̢̍s̸̼̩̒
W̶͇̆ë̴̢́'̶̨̽r̷̂ͅe̷̤͗ ̴̺̍w̶͇̽a̵͖͐i̶͍͝t̵̲̒ỉ̶̯ņ̴̓ḡ̴ͅ.̸̬̕

FenrIIrz

Ṱ̸̤̈h̴̢̜̩̓̉͝i̶̫̓̑š̸̜̌ ̶̜̖̹̓ĭ̷̞̞͜s̷̢̹̩̈̀͠ ̷̭̤̹̄ỳ̴̢̘o̸͖͐̀̚͜u̵͇̠̮̓̃͝r̸͔̙̄̓̓ ̶̬̍ͅȑ̵̺̻͊͝ͅé̶̳̻̖̓́a̸̘͚̠͑̅͒l̵̮̱͋ͅ ̴͖̈́̕͠l̵̹͕̆ì̵̩̝f̴̰͔͋ͅe̶̟̯̓̀̚ ̷̦͔̪̏͋͘F̸̡͚̓ê̴̫̿ͅn̸̰͈͆r̶̠̱̽̽̚l̵͍̜̇̓̄ḽ̵̒r̵̖͇̾͐͌z̵͈̩̆͋.̴͇̐͝ ̵̫̠̥̋̌̕
C̵͍̹͌͛͝ơ̴͙͖͈̈́m̸̳̳̱͆e̵̜̩̹͋̈́ ̶̫̣̅b̷͓̉̋ͅà̸̲̟͎̚c̸̤͂͒k̴͈͂ ̷̄̾ͅt̸̬̄͜o̶̯̐ ̸̢̪͐̂̊ù̵̢̍s̸̼̩̒
W̶͇̆ë̴̢́'̶̨̽r̷̂ͅe̷̤͗ ̴̺̍w̶͇̽a̵͖͐i̶͍͝t̵̲̒ỉ̶̯ņ̴̓ḡ̴ͅ.̸̬̕
Ỉ̵̻̝͌'̸͔̲̜̥̦͕̽̍͂͌͆́̏̇̐͑̓̿l̶̩̘̘̣͍̣̤͓̲̈́̽̿̑̒̃̾͊́̎̉͝l̷͖̈́̀͌̋̓̽͘ ̸̢̡̢̺̫͈̱͍̣̋̊̾͜b̵̢̪͙̉̃͘̕ẽ̴͍͔͙̼̙̤͙̝̔̀̀̌͗́̚͝ͅ ̸̨̢̣̜̤̲̺̞̦̩͖͊̒̂͂͛̈̽͐̂̈̄̑f̶̡̯̺͉̐̈̄͆͑͜ͅř̶͙͚̬̻̪̳͕̼͔͓̣̦̒̓̅̄̅̀̈́̚͝e̷̡͈̳͔̘͉͚͈̘̽ė̵̡̙͇̲̳̹͋̓͘ ̷̩̻̱̟͉̀͂̿̽̚a̴̳͍̤̖͖̦͖̔̓̃̒͋́͆͜f̷̧̨̢̢̻̖̹̬̩͓̙̒͗̏͒̋̋͜t̵̢̼̙̹͙͈͎̠̦̩̙̆̓̀̓̏̍̑͗ē̴̤̗͓̯͐r̶̘̟̐̉̊͋̚̕ ̵̻̞͚̻̪̬̙̳͐̆͆̎̔̓̓̋͛͝͝t̶̲̬̲̯͓͇̩̬͐̌̉̃̕͜ų̵̛̬̮̗̙̖͙̓̆̉̾͋̈́͒̀̓͘̕r̷̡̪͚̤̖̈́̀͐̊̕n̴̯̼̹̲̪͔͂͌͋͂̊̎̑̊̋̾͝į̷̢̛͍̊͑͋̒̐̃́̕̕͠͝n̷̨̨͕͖̞̩͂͛͝͠g̵̢̜̹̖̗̻͈̒͊̌͘ ̴̨̰̗̱̺̺͙̀̓́̌̑͐̓̿̕i̷̤̥͓̱̮̙̍n̸̡͉͍͙̻̟͈̤̪̲̫͕̿̈͝ ̵̧̢̝͓͇̞͙͓̊̄̒̉ṁ̷͔̣̠͇̭̈́̄́̀̏͆̒̐ͅẙ̸̛̗͖̤̮̜̈̋͗̽͛̾͝ ̵̭̞̪͖̳̮̇͐́͌̇͝o̶̻̯͕̪̥̓͌̊́͊̐͛̎͂͘̕n̸͉͈̭̝͖͙̼̤͊̆́̕͘͝͝l̸͇̹̖̥̟̻͑̂̄͜͜ȉ̵̲̖̩̟̥̒̍̈́̐͒͗̔̾n̸̨̨̛̞̜͕̫̟̈́͐̅̾̉̈́̌̓̀̈͝ȩ̴̳̤̠̗̟̤͈̈̊̉̀ͅͅ ̶͔̖̯̦̰̩͒̔̈̑̿͛̈́̈́̇͝͝a̴̢̘̠͍͋̀̈́̔̈́͒͜͝s̶̨̲̜̥̲̘͚̰̠͓̘̉́̄̉̒͘ş̶͖̠͓͔̱͓̣͂͒̅̊͘͜͝e̵̢̢̝̹̬̭̻̱̣̖̭͋͂̌̾̈́s̸̳̩̤̤̝̖͈̔͜ṡ̷̫̥͌͂̄̚m̸̡̻͈͇̹̞̤̠̰͙̼͙̅̓͗͗̈́̈́͝ę̴̗̖̹̟̣̦͔̼́̿͂̾͊͜͠ͅṉ̴͕͍̼́̔̏̉̏̐̉̋͆t̶̡͒͆͒̐̉̄̉͝ͅ.̶̫̱̲͚̼̙͉̞͓̤̩̋͊͋͂̿̀̚͝

Epsil

Ỉ̵̻̝͌'̸͔̲̜̥̦͕̽̍͂͌͆́̏̇̐͑̓̿l̶̩̘̘̣͍̣̤͓̲̈́̽̿̑̒̃̾͊́̎̉͝l̷͖̈́̀͌̋̓̽͘ ̸̢̡̢̺̫͈̱͍̣̋̊̾͜b̵̢̪͙̉̃͘̕ẽ̴͍͔͙̼̙̤͙̝̔̀̀̌͗́̚͝ͅ ̸̨̢̣̜̤̲̺̞̦̩͖͊̒̂͂͛̈̽͐̂̈̄̑f̶̡̯̺͉̐̈̄͆͑͜ͅř̶͙͚̬̻̪̳͕̼͔͓̣̦̒̓̅̄̅̀̈́̚͝e̷̡͈̳͔̘͉͚͈̘̽ė̵̡̙͇̲̳̹͋̓͘ ̷̩̻̱̟͉̀͂̿̽̚a̴̳͍̤̖͖̦͖̔̓̃̒͋́͆͜f̷̧̨̢̢̻̖̹̬̩͓̙̒͗̏͒̋̋͜t̵̢̼̙̹͙͈͎̠̦̩̙̆̓̀̓̏̍̑͗ē̴̤̗͓̯͐r̶̘̟̐̉̊͋̚̕ ̵̻̞͚̻̪̬̙̳͐̆͆̎̔̓̓̋͛͝͝t̶̲̬̲̯͓͇̩̬͐̌̉̃̕͜ų̵̛̬̮̗̙̖͙̓̆̉̾͋̈́͒̀̓͘̕r̷̡̪͚̤̖̈́̀͐̊̕n̴̯̼̹̲̪͔͂͌͋͂̊̎̑̊̋̾͝į̷̢̛͍̊͑͋̒̐̃́̕̕͠͝n̷̨̨͕͖̞̩͂͛͝͠g̵̢̜̹̖̗̻͈̒͊̌͘ ̴̨̰̗̱̺̺͙̀̓́̌̑͐̓̿̕i̷̤̥͓̱̮̙̍n̸̡͉͍͙̻̟͈̤̪̲̫͕̿̈͝ ̵̧̢̝͓͇̞͙͓̊̄̒̉ṁ̷͔̣̠͇̭̈́̄́̀̏͆̒̐ͅẙ̸̛̗͖̤̮̜̈̋͗̽͛̾͝ ̵̭̞̪͖̳̮̇͐́͌̇͝o̶̻̯͕̪̥̓͌̊́͊̐͛̎͂͘̕n̸͉͈̭̝͖͙̼̤͊̆́̕͘͝͝l̸͇̹̖̥̟̻͑̂̄͜͜ȉ̵̲̖̩̟̥̒̍̈́̐͒͗̔̾n̸̨̨̛̞̜͕̫̟̈́͐̅̾̉̈́̌̓̀̈͝ȩ̴̳̤̠̗̟̤͈̈̊̉̀ͅͅ ̶͔̖̯̦̰̩͒̔̈̑̿͛̈́̈́̇͝͝a̴̢̘̠͍͋̀̈́̔̈́͒͜͝s̶̨̲̜̥̲̘͚̰̠͓̘̉́̄̉̒͘ş̶͖̠͓͔̱͓̣͂͒̅̊͘͜͝e̵̢̢̝̹̬̭̻̱̣̖̭͋͂̌̾̈́s̸̳̩̤̤̝̖͈̔͜ṡ̷̫̥͌͂̄̚m̸̡̻͈͇̹̞̤̠̰͙̼͙̅̓͗͗̈́̈́͝ę̴̗̖̹̟̣̦͔̼́̿͂̾͊͜͠ͅṉ̴͕͍̼́̔̏̉̏̐̉̋͆t̶̡͒͆͒̐̉̄̉͝ͅ.̶̫̱̲͚̼̙͉̞͓̤̩̋͊͋͂̿̀̚͝
W̵͎͋h̵̯̆̚ē̶̱͘n̶͆͜'̶̢͍̂̆s̶̘͒̓ ̴̡̺̈̿i̴̳̪͘t̵̻̯̊ ̵͔̘̍̏d̸̞͙͛u̷̢͝ě̴̡?̸̞̭́͐