Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

'-'
I don't think Liana has been near any strawberries, though...
'-'
At most, she's been near apples...but those were readily devoured by Julrik in the house.
'-'

X

As old saying goes:"good news goes as far as your neighbour, but a filthy rumor will travel a thousand miles"

@GDLiZy @Euka

Guys. doing the report that way is all well and good,and I think Solet's second one was better, but neither in the Joint military exercise reports explained with enough details on what "Conduct a patrol exercise with the dwarven military" was

if there are more reports like that, you will have to find someone else to evaluate them, coz I will straight up fail them. on account of lack of details. That or I will pass them when I no longer care.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"Hello? Is Liana here? My name's Shakeen, I think we met at the reception desk? Apparently, they don't think we're friends despite us both being attuned to the Dark element." Shakeen complained.
'-'
'-'
'-'
*is confused*
Um...your character has never seen, nor heard of my character before...plus...she already left the guild to do another quest.
>w>
<w<

|.o)
Also, Liana would have no idea what is meant by Dark element.
|.<)
Sorry!

X

hunter3368

'-'
'-'
'-'
*is confused*
Um...your character has never seen, nor heard of my character before...plus...she already left the guild to do another quest.
>w>
<w<

|.o)
Also, Liana would have no idea what is meant by Dark element.
|.<)
Sorry!

X
Whoops, I thought you were at the tavern... sorry, I'm new and I didn't know that :blob_dizzy:
Also, I edited later, saying "attuned to the dark". Since Liana is a vampire and Shakeen is a Half-Shadow.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Unevaluated Report

As a Shadow Painter, I naturally painted some of the local wildlife in the outskirts of Scribel City. I had come across some truly beautiful scenery while travelling toward the city to register as an Adventurer. Naturally, it was a horned rabbit drawn in Black. I do hope it is sufficient.
View attachment 2129
- Shakeen's Journal, Day 1.
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: Someone should add this to the library!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
@Nahrenne @hunter3368 so, why don't your characters possibly become friends? You know, meet in the tavern or somewhere else?
True, but she's on a quest right now. I'm probably gonna meet her later though. Not sure when.
The meeting would not happen in the tavern due to Liana's traumatic experience there with Jasper.
Anywhere else in Scribel City, though, is more likely.
Also at night time.
>w<
However she's going to be in Freja's house during her quest in the daytime and will end up in the guild maybe at dusk.
Just a heads up that the most likely place to meet her is the guild receptionist desk after getting her report evaluated.
'-'

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
So a robot mouse?
No, a mouse that is connected to the PC by wire and therefore doesn't need an internal battery... I find those to be a lot more practical than the wireless ones.

Also, they're cheaper.

Epsil

No, a mouse that is connected to the PC by wire and therefore doesn't need an internal battery... I find those to be a lot more practical than the wireless ones.

Also, they're cheaper.
I was trying to be funny and make a joke. :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: