> > >
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably! Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: n/a
> > >

“ ~!!”
A jolt suddenly ran through Sen’s body, violently yanking him from unconsciousness. His mind was hazy and unfocused, but his body was anything but. His eyes snapped open to the view of the vast blue sky, and with a surge of power from his pounding heart, Sen instantly propped himself up and scanned his surroundings with bated breath.

A few seconds later, Sen finally dropped his guard when he confirms his safety and started to calm down and patting down his body,

‘Head? Good. Arms and legs… nothing wrong. …No pain, and… No wound, either. Phew. My things… they’re there. Good.‘

Relieved that there’s nothing wrong with him, Sen got up and started to wander around the area to try to figure out where he is.

‘Now then, just where am I now?’ Sen pondered as he tried to recall what happened to him. ‘I should’ve crossed to Izumi yesterday… and then going along the highway… aaaahh,’ he facepalmed, ‘Right, right. Got ambushed. Dang. Did those bastards drag me here then? Probably, but why? There’s no – hm?

Unfortunately, his train of thought was interrupted as he heard a snapping branch from behind him. His body immediately sprang into action, moving into stance while spinning around, his hand reaching to the katana on his waist. ‘Is that them? Nice. I can just ask them directly.’

Moments later, the bushes started rustling, and they, no, it, appeared: a small brown child-like creature, strolling around while humming and swinging a stick on its right arm merrily, holding a bunch of fruits on its’ left hand. What caught Sen’s eyes, though, is its’ unhuman lower half and the pair of curved horns on its’ head.

“…… A yokai?” Sen blankly muttered the first thing on his mind.

The creature suddenly froze upon hearing him, opened its’ eyes and slowly looked up until it meets Sen’s eye… and threw the stick straight to Sen’s forehead.

“Am not!”

A few minutes later, Sen is now walking through the forest with the small child(?) on his shoulder, bombarding his ear with his rants, “…I mean, really, how could you mistake a faun for a yokai? You’re lucky I’m in a good mood today, only letting you off with this much! Besides, Gem is….”

Apparently, it was a very rude thing to call Gem, this ‘faun’, a yokai, and the appropriate punishment for that is a shoulder ride lift? Well, at least according to him anyway. Sen didn’t really mind, especially since he said he wants a lift to Scribel, the nearest city to the south of the forest.

“…And that’s why it’s a very rude thing to call Gem a yokai! You got all that?” Asked Gem as he ended his long rant, much to the pleasure of Sen’s ears.

“Yes, I’m really sorry about my rudeness,” Sen replied, trying to sound as sincere as he can. ‘Well, better not offend my guide, after all.’

“Fumu, good. I see you’re one of the better-mannered otherworlders. You’ll make a good adventurer, I tell you!” Gem said with a proud ‘Hmph!’

“Um, so, can I ask you something? Why do you keep calling me an ‘otherworlder’? And what is an 'adventurer'?”

“Hm? That's how we call people like you, who left their world and came here. As for adventurers, it's a job! They're employed by the guild to complete quests! The guild take in just about everyone, so many otherworlders go work there. Pretty nifty, I would say!" Gem answered.

"I see. But I don't remember leaving my world, though?. How would someone even leave a world, anyway?"

"Well most otherworlders came through something we call a "gate", though sometimes they can also appear out of nowhere like you. Well, those people usually were either sent here by a god or just straight up died on their world, though,"

'Died, huh? Well, I guess that explains it,' Sen frowned upon hearing the last part of Gem's answer, though he quickly dismissed it.
“I see you’re rather knowledgeable. Thank you, it was very helpful.”

“E~h? It’s nothing, you know~. Everyone know this much~,” Gem denied, though Sen can feel him grinning widely from his praise.

They then continued their conversation for the rest of the way, though it didn’t last long as patches of farmlands and a large city wall, which Sen assumed was Scribel, soon came to view.

“Huhum. Amazing, isn’t it?” Gem commented, “Anyway, this far is enough,” he said while jumping down from Sen’s shoulder.

“Eh? Didn’t you said to go until we reach the city?”

“Yep! Never said you have to bring me, though. Take this,” Gem said as he hands Sen a small pouch he took out of nowhere, “and give it to the person working at the adventurer guild! You can do it, right? Oh, and this one’s for you! It’s money!” Gem added as he presented a different pouch on his other hand.

“Well, I sure can, but – “ Sen answered while taking the pouches from Gem’s tiny hands, only to have Gem suddenly run off with a smile. “Good! I’ll see you later then!”

“Wha… – wait! Geez. The hell’s wrong with him?” Sen said, dumbfounded with Gem’s sudden takeoff. ‘Oh well. Might as well finish the job,’ He thought as he resumed his way to Scribel.
"Mister Gem guided you here? How... Unusual. I thought he would be far away during his vacation..." *sighs* "I suppose only The Goddess is capable of understanding what goes through that man's head.

"Regardless, welcome to the guild, mister Sen. I pray your stay here is long.

"And a word of advice... Be careful, the wilderness are more dangerous than you might imagine... It is always saddening when I have to host someone's funeral, especially a newly registered adventurer.

"May The Goddess protect you now, and forevermore."

Final Reward:
Exp:

OOC: Please tag the report as appraised in some way~

InsertName

UNAPPRAISED APPRAISED
> > >

Dire Wolf Subjugation [SC0403]
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Eliminate dire wolves.
  • Collect 3 dire wolf pelts.
Dire wolves are fearsome creatures known to attack humans.
They are larger and more vicious than ordinary wolves.
Hunt them to make the forest a safer place.
Rewards:
  • Money: 16 G
> > >
BigGreen's Quest Report
~~~~My new poison serum worked like a charm. Gobo and I were able to easily subdue 3 Dire wolves and obtain their pelts. It's just a bit of a hassle to detox their meat though, I'll try out to find a solution to this.~~~~
I wake up excited by today's prospect. I finally worked out a new serum to deal with those Dire wolves and I just Leveled up. Today was going to be my day to get back at those wolves for stealing my prey from last time. I wake up Gobo and I make us breakfast for today, before we leave towards the Adventurer's Guild.

We arrive at the Adventurer's Guild and line up towards the nearest receptionist. Our receptionist today was Hejlikka, we made small talk and we accepted the Dire Wolf Subjugation quest. Hejlikka also mentioned to be careful because the slime horde was said to be very close to scibel now. Also that the recent Oni have been active and the guild still didn't know what to do about them. I thank Hejlikka for the information and Gobo and I set off towards the Grocery market to grab some supplies for today.

We arrive at Cecil's grocery store and buy a lb of beef for 8g. After that we went to visit Clay and ask about who he buys his carts and wagons from, may be I could learn how to make more sophisticated crafts from that person. Clay explains to us that he buys most of his bigger wagons and carts from out of town, but he knows of a local craftsman that would probably help me learn. His name was Felix and he lives at Asteria Village. I thank Clay and set off towards the Lily.

At Lily I prepare the meat by slicing it into 3 portions and injecting each portion with my Minor Poison Potion. I put the prepared meat into one of my empty herb bags, may be they would keep the smell of blood away when we entered the forest. Gobo and I make our last checks on our supplies, Gobo's sword and shield and my spear. I also made a few wooden javelins. The last time we encountered the wolves, it would have been real helpful to have something with range, other then my limited magic. With everything prepared Gobo and I head towards the inner Northern Scibel Forest.

--------
We arrive at the spot where we hunted the boar from last time, the one near the watering hole. We start scouting the area nearby the watering hole for any traces of the Dire Wolves and from what we found, it looks like they were still hunting in the area, perfect. We place a portion of the poisoned meat just by the water hole, hopeful that a Dire wolf would come by soon. Gobo and I hide on a nearby tree and wait, preparing for our prey to come to us.

....About an hour passes with nothing happening. The poisoned meat hasn't been touched by anything and Gobo and I still just sitting on a tree. Gobo decided to take a nap while waiting, while I practice my Magic a bit. Luckily just then I heard a nearby rustling in the bushes. I shake Gobo to wake him up and get ready for anything. A lone Dire wolf emerges from the bushes and comes to inspect the piece of meat we left. We can see it's quite weary of the situation because it inspects the meat multiple times. Eventually it starts tearing and eating parts of the meat. Gobo and I were watch in detail to see if it would be effected by the poison or not.

Just as the wolf takes the last bite of the meat, it starts to convulse and drops unto it's side. I tell Gobo to not to act yet, so that we can see what other symptoms the wolf will have. The wolf eventually gets back up and start's groggily dragging itself away and possible back to it's pack. I tell Gobo it's time for us to act.

Gobo rushes forward first and shield slams the wolf, knocking it into a tree. Before even I could act, I noticed that the wolf was knocked out, from just that one attack from Gobo. Looks like the poison worked better then anticipated, that's good. I manipulate some wood too tie up the wolf's legs and snout. I wouldn't want to spill wolf blood here, it would probably anger the pack if they smelled the blood of their own.

I prepare a make-shift cart again, but this time for the wolf. At least this time it looks more presentable from the last one I made. I tell Gobo to take back the wolf to Lily and kill it there, then come back. I in the mean while, would place another piece of the poisoned meat and watch after it. Gobo tells me to be careful and leaves with the cart carrying the unconscious wolf.

--------
I lie and wait for the next wolf to come up and eat the poison meat. Eventually another wolf shows up, but this time Gobo wasn't with me. As the poison start's to take effect and the wolf falls down, I immediately emerge from my hiding spot and bash the wolf in the head with the blunt part of my spear. No point in waiting too see the symptoms of the poison any more. I manipulate some wood again and tie up the wolfs legs and snout. All I needed to do now was wait for Gobo's return with the cart and acquire one more Dire Wolf.

Gobo returned with the cart and to his surprise, the wolf that I knocked out. We put the unconscious wolf unto the cart and Gobo carried him back to Lily, while I stayed again.

I placed the poisoned meat near the watering hole again and waited like the usual, however nothing happened. Gobo even came back from Lily before anything else took the bait. It looked like we were going to have to look for the last wolf the old way, now that nothing was coming for that poisoned meat now. As Gobo and I get down from our hiding spot, we hear more rustles of bushes nearby again. We lay down flat on the ground and wait for what ever made that noise.

A pair of Dire wolves show themselves, one noticeably larger then the other, and they both start inspecting the poisoned meat. After a bit the smaller Dire wolf was the first to start tearing off little chunk of the meat and eat them. However larger one got quite angry, that it slammed it's body into the smaller one. It then ate the rest of the poisoned meat, while Gobo and I got ready to attack.

As the smaller Dire wolf finally shows symptoms of the poison, the larger one notices it and start's to escape. I quickly tell Gobo to deal with the smaller one, while I chase after the escaping one. Luckily the poison started finally to take effect on the larger one, as it slows down just enough for me to catch up with it. After chasing it for a while, the large Dire wolf surprisingly stops and turns to face me, it looks like it's ready to win or die.

I intently stare at the wolf and take out one of the wooden javelins I made. All I needed to do now was wait for the poison to do it's work and I could tell the wolf knew it as well. The Dire wolf attacked first, lunging towards my throat with his fangs. I successfully dodge the wolfs attack and counter with a crescent spear swipe. My attack connected, but the wolf quickly regained his balance and kept his offensive. I kept dodging and countering, just waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Just as the Dire wolf was preparing another attack on me, it suddenly stopped in it's track and couldn't move. Finally it was chance to strike back. I quickly cast Light Vines too root the Wolf down and then quickly rush towards it. I bash it's head multiple times to knock it out, but it wouldn't give up. With no other choice, I wrap my weapon with my Light Magic and slam down once again. This time the wolf falls down and gets knocked unconscious. Gobo come's rushing towards the area, to see if I needed any help. I tell him that everything went okay and to get ready to go back to Lily again. I take a sigh of relief and start to tie up the wolf like the others. Gobo and I walk back to the other smaller Dire wolf and tie him up as well. I tell Gobo "good job today" and we set off back towards Lily.

As we were still walking back to Lily, the larger Dire Wolf had woken up already. It kept on trying to get out of it's restraints, but luckily for us, it could not. We get back to Lily and I take a look at our prey that we caught today. All of them already had died and succumbed to their poison, except for the large Dire Wolf. Quite a strong one I guess. Well I start my job now, skinning and dismantling the Dire Wolves now.

---------
I gather the 3 Dire Wolf Pelts and give them to Gobo to turn in for today's quest. Next I purified the poisoned wolf meat with my magic, it took quite long and a lot of my mana. I will try to figure out a solution to this, to whenever Gobo and I hunt with my new serum.

After cleaning up my work area of the wolf meat and pelts, I went to go check on the Large Dire Wolf. It was still alive even after all this time... It growled at me, the moment it saw me.

I stare methodically at it's face, while he stares back at me, wondering what I would do to it. After a long and quite session of thinking, I reach out towards the wolfs forhead, the wolf flinches back. I eventually am able to grab hold of the wolfs head and touch his forehead. I start to heal and purify the poison from it's body. Gobo come's back from turning in the hide's and see's my actions. He understands what I want to do.
Today's Inventory
-8g
+1 lb of beef

-x1 Minor Poison Potion
(+Lesser Paralysis)

+x3 Dire Wolf Meat

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Quest Report - Evaluated
> > >
I'm not homeless, am I? [SC0005]
Objectives:
  • Find somewhere to sleep.
:blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep:
Rewards:
> > >

Quest Report - Nestel

"Two people? That will be 20G for the night," the receptionist said at the tavern.

The neko had a tight smile on his face as he responded.

"Is it possible to make it cheaper? We only just arrived, and I don't exactly have a lot of money."

"If you only want the room without meals, it's 5G for the room per person."

"What if we shared a room?" Nestel asked.

"The charge is per bed, and the beds aren't particularly large. It would be cramped for two grown men to—"

"We'll take it." A tall limping man with cinnabar red hair interjected. A roll of bandages were wrapped around his torso.

The man placed a hand on Nestel's shoulder, causing the cat person to flinch reflexively.

Nestel looked up at his alpha in transient confusion, but then immediately lowered his eyes to the ground.

"Yes... of course... I'll sleep on the floor."

"What in the world are you talking about, Nestel?"

The man pulled the cat person even closer to his side. He looped his arm relaxedly around Nestel's waist, causing Nestel's tail to curl up from embarrassment.

"M-Master Lucian... you're still injured. You should take the bed for yourself."

"But we're married. Who am I to sleep with if not with you?"

Despite the appearance of those words, Lucian D'Menargi's statement was incredibly misleading. In fact, Nestel had never even slept in his master's bed. Master Lucian had many husbands and wives, and Nestel was just a lowly servant who was just another one of the illustrious man's spouses. Aside from the customary consummation that was done when Lucian first acquired Nestel from the Kennels, Nestel had been almost entirely ignored after he had been taken to the D'Menargi mansion.

The omega cat felt his heartbeat thump at Lucian's words. Although he hated to admit it, Nestel couldn't stop his pulse from quickening at the idea of sharing a bed with his mate. Part of it was biology; omegas had irresistible attractions to the alphas whom they paired with, and it was deeply hormonal and involuntary.

Nestel hated it to an extent — it made him feel like he couldn't even control his own body.

It would have been better if Nestel actually liked Lucian in a romantic sense, but the red-haired man was by no regards a likable person. In fact he was self-centered, entitled, arrogant, and completely unsympathetic to the experiences that omegas in his household went through. At best, Master Lucian was like a boss that the neko had no choice but to obey.

"It's improper... and... I'm just a cleaning aide in the mansion's basement... and... the others..."

"Don't worry, kitten, I'll still be able to use you totally fine."

The man moved to stroking Nestel's fluffy ears.

Use me totally fine for what?

Nestel thought of something.

The color on his face flushed.

"Y-Your injuries! Your injuries! You were just stabbed today. Maybe today would be a bad day to exert yourself?!" He stammered.

The cat person shook his head back and forth a few times, frantically searching for a way out of this hole.

There was a confused look on the red-haired man's face.

"Exert myself? I was just thinking you would make a good pillow."

"...???!!"

Belately, the cat person realized that they totally misinterpreted Master Lucian's words.

"Ah."

There was a cough from the receptionist. They were still standing in the lobby of the tavern during the entirety of the conversation.

"May I ask the two of you to get a room? You're distracting the customers." The receptionist asked.

"I'm so very sorry..."

Summary:
  • Nestel and Lucian (injured) visited the tavern
  • They spoke to the receptionist about sharing a room

Last edited:
Evaluation

UNAPPRAISED

BigGreen's Quest Report
~~~~My new poison serum worked like a charm. Gobo and I were able to easily subdue 3 Dire wolves and obtain their pelts. It's just a bit of a hassle to detox their meat though, I'll try out to find a solution to this.~~~~
I wake up excited by today's prospect. I finally worked out a new serum to deal with those Dire wolves and I just Leveled up. Today was going to be my day to get back at those wolves for stealing my prey from last time. I wake up Gobo and I make us breakfast for today, before we leave towards the Adventurer's Guild.

We arrive at the Adventurer's Guild and line up towards the nearest receptionist. Our receptionist today was Hejlikka, we made small talk and we accepted the Dire Wolf Subjugation quest. Hejlikka also mentioned to be careful because the slime horde was said to be very close to scibel now. Also that the recent Oni have been active and the guild still didn't know what to do about them. I thank Hejlikka for the information and Gobo and I set off towards the Grocery market to grab some supplies for today.

We arrive at Cecil's grocery store and buy a lb of beef for 8g. After that we went to visit Clay and ask about who he buys his carts and wagons from, may be I could learn how to make more sophisticated crafts from that person. Clay explains to us that he buys most of his bigger wagons and carts from out of town, but he knows of a local craftsman that would probably help me learn. His name was Felix and he lives at Asteria Village. I thank Clay and set off towards the Lily.

At Lily I prepare the meat by slicing it into 3 portions and injecting each portion with my Minor Poison Potion. I put the prepared meat into one of my empty herb bags, may be they would keep the smell of blood away when we entered the forest. Gobo and I make our last checks on our supplies, Gobo's sword and shield and my spear. I also made a few wooden javelins. The last time we encountered the wolves, it would have been real helpful to have something with range, other then my limited magic. With everything prepared Gobo and I head towards the inner Northern Scibel Forest.

--------
We arrive at the spot where we hunted the boar from last time, the one near the watering hole. We start scouting the area nearby the watering hole for any traces of the Dire Wolves and from what we found, it looks like they were still hunting in the area, perfect. We place a portion of the poisoned meat just by the water hole, hopeful that a Dire wolf would come by soon. Gobo and I hide on a nearby tree and wait, preparing for our prey to come to us.

....About an hour passes with nothing happening. The poisoned meat hasn't been touched by anything and Gobo and I still just sitting on a tree. Gobo decided to take a nap while waiting, while I practice my Magic a bit. Luckily just then I heard a nearby rustling in the bushes. I shake Gobo to wake him up and get ready for anything. A lone Dire wolf emerges from the bushes and comes to inspect the piece of meat we left. We can see it's quite weary of the situation because it inspects the meat multiple times. Eventually it starts tearing and eating parts of the meat. Gobo and I were watch in detail to see if it would be effected by the poison or not.

Just as the wolf takes the last bite of the meat, it starts to convulse and drops unto it's side. I tell Gobo to not to act yet, so that we can see what other symptoms the wolf will have. The wolf eventually gets back up and start's groggily dragging itself away and possible back to it's pack. I tell Gobo it's time for us to act.

Gobo rushes forward first and shield slams the wolf, knocking it into a tree. Before even I could act, I noticed that the wolf was knocked out, from just that one attack from Gobo. Looks like the poison worked better then anticipated, that's good. I manipulate some wood too tie up the wolf's legs and snout. I wouldn't want to spill wolf blood here, it would probably anger the pack if they smelled the blood of their own.

I prepare a make-shift cart again, but this time for the wolf. At least this time it looks more presentable from the last one I made. I tell Gobo to take back the wolf to Lily and kill it there, then come back. I in the mean while, would place another piece of the poisoned meat and watch after it. Gobo tells me to be careful and leaves with the cart carrying the unconscious wolf.

--------
I lie and wait for the next wolf to come up and eat the poison meat. Eventually another wolf shows up, but this time Gobo wasn't with me. As the poison start's to take effect and the wolf falls down, I immediately emerge from my hiding spot and bash the wolf in the head with the blunt part of my spear. No point in waiting too see the symptoms of the poison any more. I manipulate some wood again and tie up the wolfs legs and snout. All I needed to do now was wait for Gobo's return with the cart and acquire one more Dire Wolf.

Gobo returned with the cart and to his surprise, the wolf that I knocked out. We put the unconscious wolf unto the cart and Gobo carried him back to Lily, while I stayed again.

I placed the poisoned meat near the watering hole again and waited like the usual, however nothing happened. Gobo even came back from Lily before anything else took the bait. It looked like we were going to have to look for the last wolf the old way, now that nothing was coming for that poisoned meat now. As Gobo and I get down from our hiding spot, we hear more rustles of bushes nearby again. We lay down flat on the ground and wait for what ever made that noise.

A pair of Dire wolves show themselves, one noticeably larger then the other, and they both start inspecting the poisoned meat. After a bit the smaller Dire wolf was the first to start tearing off little chunk of the meat and eat them. However larger one got quite angry, that it slammed it's body into the smaller one. It then ate the rest of the poisoned meat, while Gobo and I got ready to attack.

As the smaller Dire wolf finally shows symptoms of the poison, the larger one notices it and start's to escape. I quickly tell Gobo to deal with the smaller one, while I chase after the escaping one. Luckily the poison started finally to take effect on the larger one, as it slows down just enough for me to catch up with it. After chasing it for a while, the large Dire wolf surprisingly stops and turns to face me, it looks like it's ready to win or die.

I intently stare at the wolf and take out one of the wooden javelins I made. All I needed to do now was wait for the poison to do it's work and I could tell the wolf knew it as well. The Dire wolf attacked first, lunging towards my throat with his fangs. I successfully dodge the wolfs attack and counter with a crescent spear swipe. My attack connected, but the wolf quickly regained his balance and kept his offensive. I kept dodging and countering, just waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Just as the Dire wolf was preparing another attack on me, it suddenly stopped in it's track and couldn't move. Finally it was chance to strike back. I quickly cast Light Vines too root the Wolf down and then quickly rush towards it. I bash it's head multiple times to knock it out, but it wouldn't give up. With no other choice, I wrap my weapon with my Light Magic and slam down once again. This time the wolf falls down and gets knocked unconscious. Gobo come's rushing towards the area, to see if I needed any help. I tell him that everything went okay and to get ready to go back to Lily again. I take a sigh of relief and start to tie up the wolf like the others. Gobo and I walk back to the other smaller Dire wolf and tie him up as well. I tell Gobo "good job today" and we set off back towards Lily.

As we were still walking back to Lily, the larger Dire Wolf had woken up already. It kept on trying to get out of it's restraints, but luckily for us, it could not. We get back to Lily and I take a look at our prey that we caught today. All of them already had died and succumbed to their poison, except for the large Dire Wolf. Quite a strong one I guess. Well I start my job now, skinning and dismantling the Dire Wolves now.

---------
I gather the 3 Dire Wolf Pelts and give them to Gobo to turn in for today's quest. Next I purified the poisoned wolf meat with my magic, it took quite long and a lot of my mana. I will try to figure out a solution to this, to whenever Gobo and I hunt with my new serum.

After cleaning up my work area of the wolf meat and pelts, I went to go check on the Large Dire Wolf. It was still alive even after all this time... It growled at me, the moment it saw me.

I stare methodically at it's face, while he stares back at me, wondering what I would do to it. After a long and quite session of thinking, I reach out towards the wolfs forhead, the wolf flinches back. I eventually am able to grab hold of the wolfs head and touch his forehead. I start to heal and purify the poison from it's body. Gobo come's back from turning in the hide's and see's my actions. He understands what I want to do.
Today's Inventory
-8g
+1 lb of beef

-x1 Minor Poison Potion
(+Lesser Paralysis)

+x3 Dire Wolf Meat

"Good work..., uwaa poison... Well, as long as you know what you are doing... its fine, right?"

Reward
  • Money: 16 G

OOC: Please mark report evaluated

Evaluation

Quest Report - Unevaluated

Quest Report - Nestel

"Two people? That will be 20G for the night," the receptionist said at the tavern.

The neko had a tight smile on his face as he responded.

"Is it possible to make it cheaper? We only just arrived, and I don't exactly have a lot of money."

"If you only want the room without meals, it's 5G for the room per person."

"What if we shared a room?" Nestel asked.

"The charge is per bed, and the beds aren't particularly large. It would be cramped for two grown men to—"

"We'll take it." A tall limping man with cinnabar red hair interjected. A roll of bandages were wrapped around his torso.

The man placed a hand on Nestel's shoulder, causing the cat person to flinch reflexively.

Nestel looked up at his alpha in transient confusion, but then immediately lowered his eyes to the ground.

"Yes... of course... I'll sleep on the floor."

"What in the world are you talking about, Nestel?"

The man pulled the cat person even closer to his side. He looped his arm relaxedly around Nestel's waist, causing Nestel's tail to curl up from embarrassment.

"M-Master Lucian... you're still injured. You should take the bed for yourself."

"But we're married. Who am I to sleep with if not with you?"

Despite the appearance of those words, Lucian D'Menargi's statement was incredibly misleading. In fact, Nestel had never even slept in his master's bed. Master Lucian had many husbands and wives, and Nestel was just a lowly servant who was just another one of the illustrious man's spouses. Aside from the customary consummation that was done when Lucian first acquired Nestel from the Kennels, Nestel had been almost entirely ignored after he had been taken to the D'Menargi mansion.

The omega cat felt his heartbeat thump at Lucian's words. Although he hated to admit it, Nestel couldn't stop his pulse from quickening at the idea of sharing a bed with his mate. Part of it was biology; omegas had irresistible attractions to the alphas whom they paired with, and it was deeply hormonal and involuntary.

Nestel hated it to an extent — it made him feel like he couldn't even control his own body.

It would have been better if Nestel actually liked Lucian in a romantic sense, but the red-haired man was by no regards a likable person. In fact he was self-centered, entitled, arrogant, and completely unsympathetic to the experiences that omegas in his household went through. At best, Master Lucian was like a boss that the neko had no choice but to obey.

"It's improper... and... I'm just a cleaning aide in the mansion's basement... and... the others..."

"Don't worry, kitten, I'll still be able to use you totally fine."

The man moved to stroking Nestel's fluffy ears.

Use me totally fine for what?

Nestel thought of something.

The color on his face flushed.

"Y-Your injuries! Your injuries! You were just stabbed today. Maybe today would be a bad day to exert yourself?!" He stammered.

The cat person shook his head back and forth a few times, frantically searching for a way out of this hole.

There was a confused look on the red-haired man's face.

"Exert myself? I was just thinking you would make a good pillow."

"...???!!"

Belately, the cat person realized that they totally misinterpreted Master Lucian's words.

"Ah."

There was a cough from the receptionist. They were still standing in the lobby of the tavern during the entirety of the conversation.

"May I ask the two of you to get a room? You're distracting the customers." The receptionist asked.

"I'm so very sorry..."

Summary:
  • Nestel and Lucian (injured) visited the tavern
  • They spoke to the receptionist about sharing a room

"Your friend is in a terrible state, if you are short on funds perphaps you'd like to seek a loan for the guild or a local noble."

Reward

35 EXP

OOC: Please mark report evaluated

Quest (Evaluated)

Tags: Forge. steel.

> > >

Broken Weapons [GH0704]
  • Required Level: 7
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Blacksmith's Apprentice (Scribel)
  • Report to the Gelderholm forges.
  • Collect 10 damaged weapons, armor, or scrap metal.
  • Melt down the metal for reforging.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Huh? A surface-dweller like you knows how to operate a forge?
I'm skeptical, but we're short on dwarven manpower, so I'll let you help.
There's chipped, damaged, and shattered weaponry everywhere.
Go to the battlefields and collect whatever scraps you can.
We'll melt it down and reforge them anew.
Rewards:
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • A lesson on Gelderholm bronze-casting.
> > >

After the unnerving experience with the Fort Greyroc Guard Tomak, Zorion decided that maybe hunting and using food magic in a staving city may not be very wise. Instead. While he had gotten rather good hunting, he still greatly enjoy the process of making things and certainly Gelderholm bronze-casting was a skill he really wanted to learn before he departed from the city.

Arriving at the great forge, he spoke to the forge-masters and was put to the tasks at hand. Scrapping items was not something as simple as dumping broken weapons and armour in to a great crucible and let it all melt.

All weapons and armour had to be disassembled into is constituent materials, one the one sided of the disassembly workbench was a great pile of wooden hilts, axe handles, leather scraps and various bis and pieces that were not metal.

Once the metal was separated from thing not suited for the crucible, they needed to be identified, be it Iron or copper, tin or bronze, enchanted or not. and further separated to what metals they are.

Its and arduous process, but a necessary part of scraping metal for reforging. After dissembling ten short sword that happened to be on the top of the pile, Zorion when on to smelt the metal into ingots.

Fortunately for him, he worked extensively at the Scrible guild forges, and even smelted and reforged his weapon from a great sword to a long sword and dagger so operating the bellows and the crucible was second nature for him.

And it was also a great opportunity to learn about steel as iron was common but precious in Scribel while steel was was absurdly rare. Studying the metal close, and offering to work more than the quest asked, had given him some hands on experience on the melting points and properties of steel, a boon he treasured greatly.

Letting the heat of the forge embrace him and letting work overwhelm him Zorion was able to forget that frantically looking Tomak, and what appeared to be an obsession for food magic.

Even consumed with working, Zorion can't help but feel at times he was being watched, or some of the dwarfs stealing glances at him. But admittedly, a Triton underground in a forge was a pretty strange sight.

Last edited:

Epsil

Quest (NOT YET Evaluated)

Tags: Forge. steel.

> > >

Broken Weapons [GH0704]
  • Required Level: 7
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Blacksmith's Apprentice (Scribel)
  • Report to the Gelderholm forges.
  • Collect 10 damaged weapons, armor, or scrap metal.
  • Melt down the metal for reforging.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Huh? A surface-dweller like you knows how to operate a forge?
I'm skeptical, but we're short on dwarven manpower, so I'll let you help.
There's chipped, damaged, and shattered weaponry everywhere.
Go to the battlefields and collect whatever scraps you can.
We'll melt it down and reforge them anew.
Rewards:
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • A lesson on Gelderholm bronze-casting.
> > >

After the unnerving experience with the Fort Greyroc Guard Tomak, Zorion decided that maybe hunting and using food magic in a staving city may not be very wise. Instead. While he had gotten rather good hunting, he still greatly enjoy the process of making things and certainly Gelderholm bronze-casting was a skill he really wanted to learn before he departed from the city.

Arriving at the great forge, he spoke to the forge-masters and was put to the tasks at hand. Scrapping items was not something as simple as dumping broken weapons and armour in to a great crucible and let it all melt.

All weapons and armour had to be disassembled into is constituent materials, one the one sided of the disassembly workbench was a great pile of wooden hilts, axe handles, leather scraps and various bis and pieces that were not metal.

Once the metal was separated from thing not suited for the crucible, they needed to be identified, be it Iron or copper, tin or bronze, enchanted or not. and further separated to what metals they are.

Its and arduous process, but a necessary part of scraping metal for reforging. After dissembling ten short sword that happened to be on the top of the pile, Zorion when on to smelt the metal into ingots.

Fortunately for him, he worked extensively at the Scrible guild forges, and even smelted and reforged his weapon from a great sword to a long sword and dagger so operating the bellows and the crucible was second nature for him.

And it was also a great opportunity to learn about steel as iron was common but precious in Scribel while steel was was absurdly rare. Studying the metal close, and offering to work more than the quest asked, had given him some hands on experience on the melting points and properties of steel, a boon he treasured greatly.

Letting the heat of the forge embrace him and letting work overwhelm him Zorion was able to forge that frantically looking Tomak, and what appeared to be an obsession for food magic.

Even consumed with working, Zorion can't help but feel at times he was being watched, or some of the dwarfs stealing glances at him. But admittedly, a Triton underground in a forge was a pretty strange sight.
Well done. - Alias
Rewards:

Reciful

Unevaluated

Cooking Lessons!
Sponsor: Apprentice Chef, AdeleLocation: Scribel CityLevel: N/ARank: N/A
Objectives
  • Enter Scribel City
  • Go to the Adventurer's Guild Kitchen
  • Meet Apprentice Chef Adele
  • Spend the day being taught basic cooking skills by Adele
  • Cook the recipe she taught you
I've been working as an apprentice chef for about a year now and I was thinking I had enough experience to help other people get some basic cooking skills from me.
I heard that some new adventurers were struggling with the rations quest due to not being confident in their cooking...so I thought I'd help them!
I promise that if you spend the day with me in the kitchen, you will at least know how to make bread!
More lessons will improve your cooking further, I guarantee!
Rewards
Exp: 10Money: 10GMiscellaneous: 5 food rations
X

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 6 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest name: Cooking Lesson.

Quest Report:

I went to the Adventurer Guild Kitchen... I found a human female inside she name herself apprentice cook Adele. I said I'm here to learn more about human cooking I want to learn how to make the Milkshake I always order in the tavern... So I got interested.

somehow she looks eager with fighting spirit after I said those.

Goblin meat = X
Giant Sewer rats = X
Sewer slime? = X
Tri Flower = Big X
....human meat? = Super X
Unknown Black meat from a Unknown creature = Ultimate X !!!!

After bringing some Ingredients I have on My Shadow Storage she keep saying No!, Not!!, No way!!!, NEVER!!!! at each of them. Eventually Adele lost her cool & shouted at me on how Inhumane & Monstrous I am.... Well it true I'm not human after all... I guess I'll just give up cooking then.

After hearing all she have to say to me. I say my thanks & said that I'll give up cooking human food for good... Then I exited the Kitchen.

.... I guess I failed the quest Report end.

OCC: this is a failed Quest! On purpose XD

Reciful

Unevaluated

Carnivorous Flower "Carn Flower" Subjugation [SC0603]
  • Required Level: 6
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Forest Ranger
  • Patrol the forest trails.
  • Exterminate carnivorous flower plants.
  • Collect 3 "Carn Flower" thorns.
Multiple varieties of carnivorous flowering plantings are known to exist.
They lure prey with their sweet-smelling aroma and beautiful flowers.
However, their numerous razor-sharp tentacles are swift, deadly, and vicious.
Eliminate them so that innocent travelers do not end up as victims.
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G

Quest name: Carnivorous Flower Subjugation

Quest report:
I went to the Biome Forest to find some Carnivorous Flower.

I smelled a sweet fragrant the in the air. I followed the scent until it lead me to a giant old tree that covered in many veins all over it.

The fragrant near the tree is too strong that it make me sick a little... So I observe the tree in the shadow.

A pair of young deer get close to the tree they seems mesmerized by the scent as they seems unconsciously moving towards the tree. Suddenly many Tentacle veins full of Thorn grabs the two Deer & a large Flower bloom at the Center of the Giant tree... A large pink flower with razor sharp edge. & It eat the deers alive.

I continuesly observe it in the shadow finding the right moment... Eventually a Big muscular bear full of scars appears, seems like the bear have some personal grudge against the "Carn Flower". The bear seems to provoke the Carn Flower & it indeed get provoked swinging some of its Thorny Tentacle to the bear. then the bear responded by biting & tearing it apart.

As they are busy fighting I decided to attack. I helped the Bear in the shadow without it knowing. I produce some Black Tendrils in the Shadow around the Big Tree where the Carn flower is. to intercept & to cut some Veins & Reducing the attack the Bear gets.

Eventually the Bear get close to the Carn flower & rip it apart killing it. When the Bear is Gone I collected the thorns that fell from the Flowers Remain & went home after the total of 2 days.

I collected a total of 14 carn flower thorns

Epsil

Unevaluated

Quest name: Cooking Lesson.

Quest Report:

I went to the Adventurer Guild Kitchen... I found a human female inside she name herself apprentice cook Adele. I said I'm here to learn more about human cooking I want to learn how to make the Milkshake I always order in the tavern... So I got interested.

somehow she looks eager with fighting spirit after I said those.

Goblin meat = X
Giant Sewer rats = X
Sewer slime? = X
Tri Flower = Big X
....human meat? = Super X
Unknown Black meat from a Unknown creature = Ultimate X !!!!

After bringing some Ingredients I have on My Shadow Storage she keep saying No!, Not!!, No way!!!, NEVER!!!! at each of them. Eventually Adele lost her cool & shouted at me on how Inhumane & Monstrous I am.... Well it true I'm not human after all... I guess I'll just give up cooking then.

After hearing all she have to say to me. I say my thanks & said that I'll give up cooking human food for good... Then I exited the Kitchen.

.... I guess I failed the quest Report end.

OCC: this is a failed Quest! On purpose XD
:blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank:, You've made me consider veganism - Alias
Quest Failed.

Epsil

Unevaluated

Quest name: Carnivorous Flower Subjugation

Quest report:
I went to the Biome Forest to find some Carnivorous Flower.

I smelled a sweet fragrant the in the air. I followed the scent until it lead me to a giant old tree that covered in many veins all over it.

The fragrant near the tree is too strong that it make me sick a little... So I observe the tree in the shadow.

A pair of young deer get close to the tree they seems mesmerized by the scent as they seems unconsciously moving towards the tree. Suddenly many Tentacle veins full of Thorn grabs the two Deer & a large Flower bloom at the Center of the Giant tree... A large pink flower with razor sharp edge. & It eat the deers alive.

I continuesly observe it in the shadow finding the right moment... Eventually a Big muscular bear full of scars appears, seems like the bear have some personal grudge against the "Carn Flower". The bear seems to provoke the Carn Flower & it indeed get provoked swinging some of its Thorny Tentacle to the bear. then the bear responded by biting & tearing it apart.

As they are busy fighting I decided to attack. I helped the Bear in the shadow without it knowing. I produce some Black Tendrils in the Shadow around the Big Tree where the Carn flower is. to intercept & to cut some Veins & Reducing the attack the Bear gets.

Eventually the Bear get close to the Carn flower & rip it apart killing it. When the Bear is Gone I collected the thorns that fell from the Flowers Remain & went home after the total of 2 days.

I collected a total of 14 carn flower thorns

You did a bear-y good job.- Alias

Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G

FenrIIrz

> > >
The Hidden Symbol [SR0001]
  • Required Level: n/a
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: At least 1 completed guild quest.
  • Make contact with a spy from the guild.
  • Learn how to use the Hidden Symbol.
  • Submit a quest report from Spire Reef.
The guild has no official branch office in Spire Reef.
We depend on adventurers to serve as our secret informants.Meet with a guild spy to learn how to submit quest reports.By drawing the Hidden Symbol on paper and burning it…Your message will make its way to our agents.
Rewards:
> > >
A week after I departed from Scribel, I finally see the city covered with fog. I wrote a letter and drew my symbol on it. Then I burnt the letter and headed towards the city.

Black hair. Purple eyes. Broken horns. Bar.

When I entered the town, I was being watched. Every step I took. Every air I breathed. Eyes around were searching the same thing from me. My weakness and valuables. I went into a bar reeked with booze and sweat.

“You got any mead?” I placed two coins on the table.

“We don’t have any of those here.”

“Unfortunate. Give me a rum shot.” the bartender lay down a glass in front of me and filled it liquor.

“You’re not the old face here. Did you come from Scribel?” the bartender questioned.

“Yes.” he stared at me with a suspicious face.

“I heard that the adventure guild is laying turf around places. What’s your opinion about them?”

“Nothing”

“Nothing?”

“They are none of my concern. Someone will step up prevent them from coming here anyway. Thanks for the drink. Any place where I can rest?”

“Hn. There’s inn down the street, That’s in Ian’s territory. He’s good at managing his turf.”

I left the bar and entered the alley. I rested my back against the wall and wait. After a minute, a man that looks like privateer attire came up to me. He gave me a dog tag with a sideway anchor symbol engraved on it.

“I got your message. We use this symbol to send the report instead. Use your symbol is for signalling our associate in the area. And if you draw another symbol next to yours, the letter will only be send to the owner of the symbol and the 'GM'. I'm Bartley. Welcome to the Reef.”

“Thank you. I'm Sil. I’ll be in contract.” We went separate ways after introduction to avoid someone spotting us.

Last edited:

Quaesitor

APPRAISED
> > >
Moonlight Water [SC0402]
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Visit the forest during a full moon.
  • Locate the Moonlight Spring.
  • Collect 5 bottles of Moonlight Water.
Somewhere in the forest, there is a spring that glows under the light of the full moon. Supposedly, this water has improved healing properties.The guild would like you acquire some for our stockpile. Beware — it can be dangerous outside at night. Rewards:
  • Money: 25 G
> > >
This quest might be dangerous to others, but to me? Heh, piece of cake! Be in awe of Till's great hearing - nothing can sneak up on me. But my wife won't be happy I took this quest... anyway! Let's get this started, eh?

Today's a full moon, so I pack my stuff and bail before my wife notices what's going on, rushing to the forest at full speed as the sky slowly darkens. As the sun sets, I arrive at the forest, out of breath but with my wife none the wiser. Excellent, everything according to plan. With one hand on my sword's handle, I go into a slight crouch and sneak into the forest, straining my ears to catch any sound which might hint at monsters and beasts.

The journey deeper into the forest is tense, with wolves prowling about and various groups of monsters moving about - I never actually saw them, luckily enough, so I have no idea what exactly, but me being covered in dirt and such probably covered my smell good enough to sneak around. I crawl over the ground, I hide in dirt, I cling to tree branches as the creatures move around beneath me, and I hold my breath and don't move a muscle when something gets close to me.

It takes a while, but I finally manage to locate a glow coming from further ahead. Excellent, I'm almost there. Now, don't be hasty. Remain careful, even over the last stretch... and I arrived. Finally. After listening extremely carefully, it seems like there is nothing. For now. Lucky me. I grab the 5 bottles I received for the quest and stashed in my bag and fill them up with the water, carefully sealing every one of them. Then, as I look up, I see seven stars reflected in the spring, with a moon above them.

Whispers slowly awaken in my mind. No, out! Get out! I close my eyes shut and turn away, covering my ears with my hands as the whispers slowly o away again. That... that wasn't pleasant. But I have the moonlight water now. I can take my time returning.

In the end, I spend the rest of the night hiding on top of a tree before going down from it as the sun rises and return - with the way back being much, much easier and pleasant than the way back.

Last edited:

Himekawa

> > >

Hunting Mission [SC0205]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Hunt some medium-large game.
  • Bring it back to the guild.
  • Meat must be edible and fresh.
The chef at the guild wants some ingredients re-stocked!
Of course there needs to be meat! Meat!! Meat!!!!
Bring us some meat!
Rewards:
  • Money: 13 G
  • Other: 5 jerky
> > >

As a mass of pure water, watery thought that this mission was easy for her. Her smell was no different than the smell of water. She could camouflage herself as she swam through water. Thus, she thought she could just get one animal that was drinking on the riverbank. Yet, as far as she went, she had reached the other end of the forest on the north and went back, yet hadn't encountered any animal larger than a wild cat. She wondered if there was any place where the game frequented, other than the river. After she reached the river on the south, she decided to skip looking at the river for that moment.

She took off from the river, this time she just picked a direction and move. Right then, she had no real plan at all, and hoping for a fortuitous encounter for some kind of large game. To think, hunting was this hard, she knew she had no one other than herself to blame for her lack of preparation. If she had learned how to hunt before, she might be able to do better than this. Floating aimlessly, she looked to her left and right, looking for a game.

After some time passed, she arrived at some kind of abandoned fort. The place was truly abandoned, as she couldn't find any sign of living being inside. Thus, seeing that there was no object of interest to her, she left. Meanwhile, she could see some horned rabbits around the fort. As it was not large enough, she moved away from them.

Another journey took her to a small spring. Looking at that spring, she thought that if there were other pockets of small spring like this around the forest, she could see how the large game did not need the river. Thus, if she entered the spring and trace the route the water inside took, she might be able to find an underground reservoir of water. Then it was a matter of looking if there was another end to the water reservoir, where it manifested as another spring in this forest.

Watery submerged her body, extending her dominion over the water on the spring. Gaining dominion of this place's water was a matter of time as it spread out from her body, slowly gaining the shape of the surrounding. As she thought, there was an aquifer beneath. Though, knowing whether or not the aquifer led anywhere else had to wait, as something had stumbled upon her body.

Manifesting her head on the water surface, she saw her target. A large elk was there, drinking from the spring. It was a chance. With one thought, she manifested an ice spear and launched it from where the elk was currently drinking.

The spear of ice pierced its head through its mouth. The elk fell, and what was left was to collect its body. Engulfing the body in a water ball, she froze the ball and returned to adventurer guild.

Last edited:

Epsil

UNAPPRAISED

This quest might be dangerous to others, but to me? Heh, piece of cake! Be in awe of Till's great hearing - nothing can sneak up on me. But my wife won't be happy I took this quest... anyway! Let's get this started, eh?

Today's a full moon, so I pack my stuff and bail before my wife notices what's going on, rushing to the forest at full speed as the sky slowly darkens. As the sun sets, I arrive at the forest, out of breath but with my wife none the wiser. Excellent, everything according to plan. With one hand on my sword's handle, I go into a slight crouch and sneak into the forest, straining my ears to catch any sound which might hint at monsters and beasts.

The journey deeper into the forest is tense, with wolves prowling about and various groups of monsters moving about - I never actually saw them, luckily enough, so I have no idea what exactly, but me being covered in dirt and such probably covered my smell good enough to sneak around. I crawl over the ground, I hide in dirt, I cling to tree branches as the creatures move around beneath me, and I hold my breath and don't move a muscle when something gets close to me.

It takes a while, but I finally manage to locate a glow coming from further ahead. Excellent, I'm almost there. Now, don't be hasty. Remain careful, even over the last stretch... and I arrived. Finally. After listening extremely carefully, it seems like there is nothing. For now. Lucky me. I grab the 5 bottles I received for the quest and stashed in my bag and fill them up with the water, carefully sealing every one of them. Then, as I look up, I see seven stars reflected in the spring, with a moon above them.

Whispers slowly awaken in my mind. No, out! Get out! I close my eyes shut and turn away, covering my ears with my hands as the whispers slowly o away again. That... that wasn't pleasant. But I have the moonlight water now. I can take my time returning.

In the end, I spend the rest of the night hiding on top of a tree before going down from it as the sun rises and return - with the way back being much, much easier and pleasant than the way back.
Looks like you did a quest without nearly dying - Alias.
OOC: Please mark report as completed nya~
Rewards:
  • Money: 25 G

Epsil

> > >

Hunting Mission [SC0205]
Objectives:
  • Hunt some medium-large game.
  • Bring it back to the guild.
  • Meat must be edible and fresh.
The chef at the guild wants some ingredients re-stocked!
Of course there needs to be meat! Meat!! Meat!!!!
Bring us some meat!
Rewards:
> > >

As a mass of pure water, watery thought that this mission was easy for her. Her smell was no different than the smell of water. She could camouflage herself as she swam through water. Thus, she thought she could just get one animal that was drinking on the riverbank. Yet, as far as she went, she had reached the other end of the forest on the north and went back, yet hadn't encountered any animal larger than a wild cat. She wondered if there was any place where the game frequented, other than the river. After she reached the river on the south, she decided to skip looking at the river for that moment.

She took off from the river, this time she just picked a direction and move. Right then, she had no real plan at all, and hoping for a fortuitous encounter for some kind of large game. To think, hunting was this hard, she knew she had no one other than herself to blame for her lack of preparation. If she had learned how to hunt before, she might be able to do better than this. Floating aimlessly, she looked to her left and right, looking for a game.

After some time passed, she arrived at some kind of abandoned fort. The place was truly abandoned, as she couldn't find any sign of living being inside. Thus, seeing that there was no object of interest to her, she left. Meanwhile, she could see some horned rabbits around the fort. As it was not large enough, she moved away from them.

Another journey took her to a small spring. Looking at that spring, she thought that if there were other pockets of small spring like this around the forest, she could see how the large game did not need the river. Thus, if she entered the spring and trace the route the water inside took, she might be able to find an underground reservoir of water. Then it was a matter of looking if there was another end to the water reservoir, where it manifested as another spring in this forest.

Watery submerged her body, extending her dominion over the water on the spring. Gaining dominion of this place's water was a matter of time as it spread out from her body, slowly gaining the shape of the surrounding. As she thought, there was an aquifer beneath. Though, knowing whether or not the aquifer led anywhere else had to wait, as something had stumbled upon her body.

Manifesting her head on the water surface, she saw her target. A large elk was there, drinking from the spring. It was a chance. With one thought, she manifested an ice spear and launched it from where the elk was currently drinking.

The spear of ice pierced its head through its mouth. The elk fell, and what was left was to collect its body. Engulfing the body in a water ball, she froze the ball and returned to adventurer guild.
What's this? Frozen Elk-sicle? Well at least the meats going to be better preserved. - Alias
Rewards:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Appraisal
A week after I departed from Scribel, I finally see the city covered with fog. I wrote a letter and drew my symbol on it. Then I burnt the letter and headed towards the city.

Black hair. Purple eyes. Broken horns. Bar.

When I entered the town, I was being watched. Every step I took. Every air I breathed. Eyes around were searching the same thing from me. My weakness and valuables. I went into a bar reeked with booze and sweat.

“You got any mead?” I placed two coins on the table.

“We don’t have any of those here.”

“Unfortunate. Give me a rum shot.” the bartender lay down a glass in front of me and filled it liquor.

“You’re not the old face here. Did you come from Scribel?” the bartender questioned.

“Yes.” he stared at me with a suspicious face.

“I heard that the adventure guild is laying turf around places. What’s your opinion about them?”

“Nothing”

“Nothing?”

“They are none of my concern. Someone will step up prevent them from coming here anyway. Thanks for the drink. Any place where I can rest?”

“Hn. There’s inn down the street, That’s in Ian’s territory. He’s good at managing his turf.”

I left the bar and entered the alley. I rested my back against the wall and wait. After a minute, a man that looks like privateer attire came up to me. He gave me a dog tag with a sideway anchor symbol engraved on it.

“I got your message. We use this symbol to send the report instead. Use your symbol is for signalling our associate in the area. And if you draw another symbol next to yours, the letter will only be send to the owner of the symbol and the 'GM'. I'm Bartley. Welcome to the Reef.”

“Thank you. I'm Sil. I’ll be in contract.” We went separate ways after introduction to avoid someone spotting us.
*An unnamed receptionist approved this quest*

Rewards:
Exp:

OOC: Tag it as appraised please~

Himekawa

> > >

Missing Children [SC0206]
Objectives:
  • Check the "Missing Persons" list at the guild.
  • Search for and locate a missing child.
  • If alive, rescue and reunite them with their family.
The streets of Scribel aren't always the safest place.
Children are known to go missing without notice.
What happened to them? Did they get lost? Abducted? Attacked by a monster?
The parents demand that a search party be formed.
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
> > >

It was during her observation on the people on the market, that she saw a girl being taken while her mother haggled with the merchant. The girl immediately went limp as the man put something to cover her mouth. as the girl fell, the man caught her, and carry her away. As for the mother, she saw that the mother panicked after realizing that her child was missing. At that moment, the man had gone from the area. As for her, she continue to observe them all, not fazed at this event.

The next day, when she looked at the missing person list, she saw the request from the mother of that child. The sketch of the child written on the missing person list matched the girl who was taken. She hesitated to do it, a missing child quest, as tracking was not really her forte. Yet, she was reminded of the woman's panicked face when the woman realized that her child was missing.

She took the quest.

---

Once again, she hovered on the top of the building surrounding the market stalls. She waited for the man to do it once again, or, at least spot the man who did it. Though, if she thought about it, the people on the market should be on alert at the attempted kidnapping as it occurred yesterday. thinking about this, a doubt rose inside her. The only thing she remembered was the man's face. Other than that, she had nothing on the man. She didn't know where he had gone yesterday, past the market entrance.

She waited. She observed the market once again. This time she looked for the hint of yesterday's face. At first, she got the idea of masquerading as a child. Yet, her coloration would give her away, as she could only possess the color of blue to white were she to transform to ice. Also, it would be simply impossible to move, were she made herself into one. The solution for this was, of course, to make joints, not unlike the dolls. When she did so in the past, her contractor commented that it was uncanny, to see something like a doll moving like a human. Also, since her face would be rigidly made, she had no way to articulate it except of her eyeballs.

The idea of masquerading as one tempt her more and more, since she had no clue at all at that moment. The man didn't seem visible from her vantage point. As time passed, she thought to herself that she needed a better idea. Skin, white as snow she already had. The next thing she needed to do was to get the color of the blood for her lips and color of ebony for her hair if she wanted to make her appearance the fairest of them all. She shook her head. That way lied nothing but suffering.

Finding herself without a lead, she moved down to the ground to mingle with the people. She began to ask if they had seen someone with the face like her. She mimicked the man's yesterday body shape as best as she could, and turned her face to that of that man. As for her translucency, she described the man's skin and hair color to help with their imagery.

Asking the people seemed to be the right move, as she found someone who knew the man and willing to lead her to him. With that, she followed the guy's lead.

She was led to an alley. The sound of footsteps of the market dampened as she entered the alley. Following the guy's lead, she walked deeper and deeper, until the guy stopped in front of a door. The guy then pushed the door inward and stepped inside. He entered, motioning with his hand to follow him as his body was almost entirely covered by the wall.

Following the guy, she saw and heard some people of various ages inside, chatting and drinking.Those people were drinking alcoholic beverages in the middle of day. As of that moment, the guy led her toward some kind of small stage in the middle of the establishment.

As the guy stood there, the man clapped with his hand once. At that moment, she saw that most of them stopped talking. The few that were talking at that moment noticed the sudden lowering of the intensity and stopped talking themselves. That moment, the guy cleared his throat twice, and then said, "Guys. It seem that our operation has been noticed by this adventurer. Keith, you were careless yesterday."

The guy calmly said that, that she realized she was in a bad position. She then heard the guy said, "Kill it."

Immediately, the people on the front started to move. Brandishing their weapon, they charged at her. It was bad for her. Even if her body was made of water, she couldn't just let herself be cut. She couldn't control any water that was not touching her body, and at high enough speed, they could sever her limb and let the water fall.

The guy who brought her here had already gone, missing from her senses. She could only focus on blocking and parrying their attack. First, she shifted her mass, making a muzzle made of ice, and made a bullet inside. She transferred the energy released from the solidification of her body into steam. As it was, the pressure from the steam propelled the ice bullet onward. The bullet struck true, and hit one of them.

It was a momentary distraction, yet the people in the front kept charging, not seeing that she struck their comrade. She prepared her second bullet. This time, she used her free hand to create a long sword. Again, she transferred the energy used to froze them to create another steam propellant, and shot it. One more fell, and she brandished her long sword, taking a stance to thrust it.

As it was, the difference of the temperature between her sword and cannon, and her surrounding made those to be a receptor for heat. Yet, the rate of heat flowed into her was not sufficient for her third shot. Meanwhile, she could feel her sword cracked from parrying the one closest to her. One man stabbed her body using his sword, coming through her back. She let it be as it would not have a sufficient speed to sever her. Meanwhile, the other man went into an overhead swing using his axe.

She tried to parry the man with her arm-cannon. Yet, it was severed, as she no longer felt the connection with it. She had to make a tendril to reconnect with the ice and puddle around it, salvaging her body as much as possible before it evaporated. Yet, the success of the man had emboldened him to take another overhead swing.

She had to back down here. Fighting against this many people were tricky affair. She was lucky that there was no fire mage among them, as it could spell her doom. Reforming her cannon, she released a piece of her body once again. This way was too unsustainable. Especially when she had no way to prevent them approaching her. Yet, with her back against the wall, she could only made a stand here.

"Gyahahaha! This thing was nothing! Just continue to hack it guys, it cannot use the hacked part!" She had the axe wielder boast. But, it was true. The further this continue, the less material she could use to reform her body. The other two in front of her wizened and no longer trying to stab her.

She had to take her chance. She let her main body be cut. She melted into a puddle, shunting some of her mass.

"Is it dead?" One of the men said.

Right then, it was her choice, she could continue fighting or she could retreat and come back later.

"It might be magician construct." Another said. "Boss, I think we should leave the city. That magician may be bringing reinforcement right now."

She saw the previous guy emerged, as the other made a circle. "A magician of that caliber, in this city? I doubt it. An adventurer is far more likely." He said.

"But, even master Zeromus is currently here. What made it not possible, boss?"

"True... Let's pack up. We'll deliver those sacrifices to master Zeromus tonight, and we'll go west from there. We can grab the remaining sacrifices from the Asteria Village. Gil, mop up the floor."

Sacrifices? It was more than one? She had to plan. Reconstructing her body right then would end up with her being pushed back once again. Yet, she had to prevent the girl from being sacrificed. As time passed, her body was mopped and brought outside. She felt filthy, being treated like this. The kid, Gil, then squeezed her out as he wrung the mop. The water fell into the ground, some of them were outside of her control, as they sought the path of the least resistance.

Should she attack? The kid were vulnerable at this moment. She could bring the mass of water in her subspace, turn it into an ice spear, and killed him instantly. Her body was currently a mere droplet. The amount of water in her subspace were enough to reconstruct her body twice. From this angle, a surprise attack would certainly kill him.

Not yet.

As he entered and closed the door, she reconstructed her body. This time, she'll bring the city guards here.

---

She was in time to prevent the kidnapped child being sacrificed. It seemed that the group has fled, leaving a skeleton crew to deliver the kidnapped children to the magician. As for the magician himself, none of the guards were able to extract useful information from them, as the magician too had vanished from the city.

The child were held on the guard office, while one of the guard fetched her parent. It was the same with the other two children. After the child met her parent, Watery left to report it to the adventurer guild.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Report - Appraised
Character: Domenas Stoltrum
> > >
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.
Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably!
Rewards:
> > >
"So, you're telling me that I'm on planet Tonia?" Domenas spoke as he fiddled with the gold coin in his hand. It was extremely easy for him to gain some money from the villagers. However, the poor quality and bad design of the coins caused him to feel that it was not so worth it.

"Tri-Seven, tell me the information regarding planet Tonia and its star system." Hearing the answer, Domenas felt sick from his disbelieve. It seemed that there was no record of planet Tonia, and he finally accepted his speculation, that he had really come to another dimension.

"Compile all the information I know about Tonia, and present me a general knowledge about it." As Domenas waited for the response, he slowly walked against the fleeing crowds, and headed towards Adventurer Guild, where he heard that most of the Otherworlders would be.

"Warning, Master. A group of low-energy lifeforms was approaching from the south. From the current estimation, they had already begun their assault on the city." Tri-Seven asnwered, only to make Domenas disappointed again. After coming to another world, his A.I. had been stuck in this sluggish mode, and it slowed down his pace.

"Well, let see the political structure of this world first then." The man titled Hand Behind the Dark Space walked towards the imposing, ominous building known as Adventurer Guild. He was particularly interested in the so-called magic and Mana of this dimension.

Last edited:

Epsil

> > >

Missing Children [SC0206]
Objectives:
  • Check the "Missing Persons" list at the guild.
  • Search for and locate a missing child.
  • If alive, rescue and reunite them with their family.
The streets of Scribel aren't always the safest place.
Children are known to go missing without notice.
What happened to them? Did they get lost? Abducted? Attacked by a monster?
The parents demand that a search party be formed.
Rewards:
> > >

It was during her observation on the people on the market, that she saw a girl being taken while her mother haggled with the merchant. The girl immediately went limp as the man put something to cover her mouth. as the girl fell, the man caught her, and carry her away. As for the mother, she saw that the mother panicked after realizing that her child was missing. At that moment, the man had gone from the area. As for her, she continue to observe them all, not fazed at this event.

The next day, when she looked at the missing person list, she saw the request from the mother of that child. The sketch of the child written on the missing person list matched the girl who was taken. She hesitated to do it, a missing child quest, as tracking was not really her forte. Yet, she was reminded of the woman's panicked face when the woman realized that her child was missing.

She took the quest.

---

Once again, she hovered on the top of the building surrounding the market stalls. She waited for the man to do it once again, or, at least spot the man who did it. Though, if she thought about it, the people on the market should be on alert at the attempted kidnapping as it occurred yesterday. thinking about this, a doubt rose inside her. The only thing she remembered was the man's face. Other than that, she had nothing on the man. She didn't know where he had gone yesterday, past the market entrance.

She waited. She observed the market once again. This time she looked for the hint of yesterday's face. At first, she got the idea of masquerading as a child. Yet, her coloration would give her away, as she could only possess the color of blue to white were she to transform to ice. Also, it would be simply impossible to move, were she made herself into one. The solution for this was, of course, to make joints, not unlike the dolls. When she did so in the past, her contractor commented that it was uncanny, to see something like a doll moving like a human. Also, since her face would be rigidly made, she had no way to articulate it except of her eyeballs.

The idea of masquerading as one tempt her more and more, since she had no clue at all at that moment. The man didn't seem visible from her vantage point. As time passed, she thought to herself that she needed a better idea. Skin, white as snow she already had. The next thing she needed to do was to get the color of the blood for her lips and color of ebony for her hair if she wanted to make her appearance the fairest of them all. She shook her head. That way lied nothing but suffering.

Finding herself without a lead, she moved down to the ground to mingle with the people. She began to ask if they had seen someone with the face like her. She mimicked the man's yesterday body shape as best as she could, and turned her face to that of that man. As for her translucency, she described the man's skin and hair color to help with their imagery.

Asking the people seemed to be the right move, as she found someone who knew the man and willing to lead her to him. With that, she followed the guy's lead.

She was led to an alley. The sound of footsteps of the market dampened as she entered the alley. Following the guy's lead, she walked deeper and deeper, until the guy stopped in front of a door. The guy then pushed the door inward and stepped inside. He entered, motioning with his hand to follow him as his body was almost entirely covered by the wall.

Following the guy, she saw and heard some people of various ages inside, chatting and drinking.Those people were drinking alcoholic beverages in the middle of day. As of that moment, the guy led her toward some kind of small stage in the middle of the establishment.

As the guy stood there, the man clapped with his hand once. At that moment, she saw that most of them stopped talking. The few that were talking at that moment noticed the sudden lowering of the intensity and stopped talking themselves. That moment, the guy cleared his throat twice, and then said, "Guys. It seem that our operation has been noticed by this adventurer. Keith, you were careless yesterday."

The guy calmly said that, that she realized she was in a bad position. She then heard the guy said, "Kill it."

Immediately, the people on the front started to move. Brandishing their weapon, they charged at her. It was bad for her. Even if her body was made of water, she couldn't just let herself be cut. She couldn't control any water that was not touching her body, and at high enough speed, they could sever her limb and let the water fall.

The guy who brought her here had already gone, missing from her senses. She could only focus on blocking and parrying their attack. First, she shifted her mass, making a muzzle made of ice, and made a bullet inside. She transferred the energy released from the solidification of her body into steam. As it was, the pressure from the steam propelled the ice bullet onward. The bullet struck true, and hit one of them.

It was a momentary distraction, yet the people in the front kept charging, not seeing that she struck their comrade. She prepared her second bullet. This time, she used her free hand to create a long sword. Again, she transferred the energy used to froze them to create another steam propellant, and shot it. One more fell, and she brandished her long sword, taking a stance to thrust it.

As it was, the difference of the temperature between her sword and cannon, and her surrounding made those to be a receptor for heat. Yet, the rate of heat flowed into her was not sufficient for her third shot. Meanwhile, she could feel her sword cracked from parrying the one closest to her. One man stabbed her body using his sword, coming through her back. She let it be as it would not have a sufficient speed to sever her. Meanwhile, the other man went into an overhead swing using his axe.

She tried to parry the man with her arm-cannon. Yet, it was severed, as she no longer felt the connection with it. She had to make a tendril to reconnect with the ice and puddle around it, salvaging her body as much as possible before it evaporated. Yet, the success of the man had emboldened him to take another overhead swing.

She had to back down here. Fighting against this many people were tricky affair. She was lucky that there was no fire mage among them, as it could spell her doom. Reforming her cannon, she released a piece of her body once again. This way was too unsustainable. Especially when she had no way to prevent them approaching her. Yet, with her back against the wall, she could only made a stand here.

"Gyahahaha! This thing was nothing! Just continue to hack it guys, it cannot use the hacked part!" She had the axe wielder boast. But, it was true. The further this continue, the less material she could use to reform her body. The other two in front of her wizened and no longer trying to stab her.

She had to take her chance. She let her main body be cut. She melted into a puddle, shunting some of her mass.

"Is it dead?" One of the men said.

Right then, it was her choice, she could continue fighting or she could retreat and come back later.

"It might be magician construct." Another said. "Boss, I think we should leave the city. That magician may be bringing reinforcement right now."

She saw the previous guy emerged, as the other made a circle. "A magician of that caliber, in this city? I doubt it. An adventurer is far more likely." He said.

"But, even master Zeromus is currently here. What made it not possible, boss?"

"True... Let's pack up. We'll deliver those sacrifices to master Zeromus tonight, and we'll go west from there. We can grab the remaining sacrifices from the Asteria Village. Gil, mop up the floor."

Sacrifices? It was more than one? She had to plan. Reconstructing her body right then would end up with her being pushed back once again. Yet, she had to prevent the girl from being sacrificed. As time passed, her body was mopped and brought outside. She felt filthy, being treated like this. The kid, Gil, then squeezed her out as he wrung the mop. The water fell into the ground, some of them were outside of her control, as they sought the path of the least resistance.

Should she attack? The kid were vulnerable at this moment. She could bring the mass of water in her subspace, turn it into an ice spear, and killed him instantly. Her body was currently a mere droplet. The amount of water in her subspace were enough to reconstruct her body twice. From this angle, a surprise attack would certainly kill him.

Not yet.

As he entered and closed the door, she reconstructed her body. This time, she'll bring the city guards here.

---

She was in time to prevent the kidnapped child being sacrificed. It seemed that the group has fled, leaving a skeleton crew to deliver the kidnapped children to the magician. As for the magician himself, none of the guards were able to extract useful information from them, as the magician too had vanished from the city.

The child were held on the guard office, while one of the guard fetched her parent. It was the same with the other two children. After the child met her parent, Watery left to report it to the adventurer guild.
Good job. That must've been quite the fight. We've also got some names to investigate now! - Alias
Rewards: