Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Leegood

She slowly nodded slowly. "I smell.. Though.. Did another.. Sewer quest.." She muttered.
"I think there's a wash room connected to the break room, I have an idea."
"i use this to heat up the water too." Niv opens her hand and it starts glowing orange
"I think I can clean Niror while her clothes are washed and dried, how long would drying take?"

Leegood

She just nodded slowly. "D-Do you know where to buy a new dress..?" She muttered, looking at Lita.
"Ill lend you a set of my clothes while your old clothes are drying though...."
"without ripping the clothes worse than they already are, would take maybe half an hour."
"Now that I think about it, I heard theirs a bath house near here, they offer clothes cleaning while you bathe. That's what I heard, I'm not sure how much it costs though."

Nivateth

She looked down slightly, going silent rubbing her hands together slowly. "S-Sun is out.." She mumbled. "I-It hurts.."
"huh, i thought you might be a mimic or something since i cant feel any emotions from you but i guess there are some vampires can hide their emotions from detection..."

PriyaKitten

"Then you'll have to wait till night time huh~"

She nodded before turning her attention over to Niv.

"huh, i thought you might be a mimic or something since i cant feel any emotions from you but i guess there are some vampires can hide their emotions from detection..."

She stared at her quietly before slowly moving slightly closer to Lita. "C-Could do it here i-in side?"

Nivateth

"i'll be meditating in my room for about an hour before i get back up. so if im not out here just come and get me when ya want me to wash em'"

Leegood

She nodded before turning her attention over to Niv.

She stared at her quietly before slowly moving slightly closer to Lita. "C-Could do it here i-in side?"
"Umu we have an indoor wash room we'll just clean ourselves while washing your old clothes, then I'll lend up a set of my clothes till your clean old clothes are dried."
"i'll be meditating in my room for about an hour before i get back up. so if im not out here just come and get me when ya want me to wash em'"
"Ill wash nirors clothes, I'll trouble you to dry them."

PriyaKitten

Niror slowly nodded, closing her eyes slowly letting out a yawn her fangs extending slightly before closing her mouth holding onto her sleeve.

Leegood

Niror slowly nodded, closing her eyes slowly letting out a yawn her fangs extending slightly before closing her mouth holding onto her sleeve.
I brought nirror into the wash room and helped her take her old clothes off an started cleaning her back with a clean rag and warm water.

I then left Nirror with the towel and bucket while I washed her old clothes in warm soapy water gently.

Last edited:

PriyaKitten

I brought nirror into the wash room and helped her take her old clothes off an started cleaning her back with a clean rag and warm water.

"I then left Nirror with the towel and bucket whole I washed her old clothes in warm soapy water gently.

She finished washing, before sitting on the ground putting the towel around her soon after staring at the ground quietly sighing.

FlutterOfCrows

"okay~ just tell me when ya need me. ill be here helping Dust on these Runes" she starts drawing more runes and handing them over to dust
one of these said pieces of paper says 'trasfer of mana from one person to another' and its the most complex rune, made up of several different runes and some different rune languages all together. "this one is something that you definitely shouldnt do until you are an absolute master. i drew it on this paper, so its fine right now, but if you use it on a weapon and screw up, for all i know it could possess itself and stab you."
Dust trying to do his best to copy, focusing quite significantly, as dust wonders what's a vampire, as dust try to finish the new healing rune/symbol niv showed him first, curious on its applications, as then begin to read and see what the other runes niv has written are and what their post to do?~
---------
Occc:sorry for the long wait>.>

Leegood

She finished washing, before sitting on the ground putting the towel around her soon after staring at the ground quietly sighing.
"Here's my clothes set, it's bigger but it could be used as a robe till your old clothes are dry." I handed over my pajamas.