Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Nivateth

"well, its good that you're sticking to your level, im pretty bad at that, luckily the people in the guild wont let me do anything above my level."

"Thanks for that, though that rune looks familiar to something that was on my armor back when i was working with super heroes..." she trails off realizing that he has no way of knowing what the hell she's talking about from then on.
"..I haven't done too many quests as of yet, though I'm mostly still doing quest of weak monster's and social communication, for safety and..learning experience? I think it is what my master calls it."
"well, i can do this now that i can form fire properly." she twirls her hand and a bullet is in her hand, its glowing orange, gives off light, and flickers, it is slightly hovering above her hand "i can finally form bullets again. granted they basically just singe the skin slightly and have zero impact right now. plus they have like, no range. they cant kill anything, so to do that im going to need the daggers. but if i can get my hands on some flammable explosives..." she starts smiling while snickering to herself

FlutterOfCrows

"Thanks for that, though that rune looks familiar to something that was on my armor back when i was working with super heroes..." she trails off realizing that he has no way of knowing what the hell she's talking about from then on.

"well, i can do this now that i can form fire properly." she twirls her hand and a bullet is in her hand, its glowing orange, gives off light, and flickers, it is slightly hovering above her hand "i can finally form bullets again. granted they basically just singe the skin slightly and have zero impact right now. plus they have like, no range. they cant kill anything, so to do that im going to need the daggers. but if i can get my hands on some flammable explosives..." she starts smiling while snickering to herself
"You know more runes??" Dust ask, surprised with a squeaky voice, as dust rush to the counter, and gather some papers before rushing back to Niv, and spread them all the table. "Do you still remember how they look or were designed?" Dust ask, bouncing up and down, interested.

Nivateth

(oh god this is gonna make her sound more mary sue-y but i swear this is in her full backstory)"well, i did take a class from Veran so that i could introduce enchanting to the people of my world so that they wouldnt constantly have to painfully mutate to keep up with the evolutions of the monsters i made." she looks at a few of them and picks up the one that was on her arm "yeah, this one is very close to the one Veran used to enchant my armor, this is the one that negates pain and heals a bit, if you tweak it like this..." she starts drawing a rune on the paper "that should be a decent enchantment to help with the healing process and negate pain" she tilts her head slightly "but i think you are talking of runecasting, not enchanting. well, i could teach you something about enchanting... but you may not like it afterwards."

Nivateth

(i forgot to tag)
"You know more runes??" Dust ask, surprised with a squeaky voice, as dust rush to the counter, and gather some papers before rushing back to Niv, and spread them all the table. "Do you still remember how they look or were designed?" Dust ask, bouncing up and down, interested.

FlutterOfCrows

(oh god this is gonna make her sound more mary sue-y but i swear this is in her full backstory)"well, i did take a class from Veran so that i could introduce enchanting to the people of my world so that they wouldnt constantly have to painfully mutate to keep up with the evolutions of the monsters i made." she looks at a few of them and picks up the one that was on her arm "yeah, this one is very close to the one Veran used to enchant my armor, this is the one that negates pain and heals a bit, if you tweak it like this..." she starts drawing a rune on the paper "that should be a decent enchantment to help with the healing process and negate pain" she tilts her head slightly "but i think you are talking of runecasting, not enchanting. well, i could teach you something about enchanting... but you may not like it afterwards."
"Why would I not like it afterward? Unless harmful or dangerous, see no reason to deny learning a new craft, and even if I cannot learn true enchanting, research on the symbols of it may provide useful new runes for me to use to the benefit of others." Dust says, as starts trying to redraw the rune Niv showed him on the paper.

Nivateth

"Why would I not like it afterward? Unless harmful or dangerous, see no reason to deny learning a new craft, and even if I cannot learn true enchanting, research on the symbols of it may provide useful new runes for me to use to the benefit of others." Dust says, as starts trying to redraw the rune Niv showed him on the paper.
"im just saying that if those runes are for use of strengthening you or something, you might dislike learning that there was a better way of enhancing yourself. enchanting like im talking about can make you more powerful by wearing the item or using it." Niv says this with a concerned look on her face.

PriyaKitten

Niror coming back after her quest, slowly opening the door moving to a dark-ish corner sighing weakly to herself. "Smell.." She sniffed herself. "Cloths smell." She muttered weakly.

Nivateth

Niv looks at the little girl "i could wash them for you." she says this while straightening out some of dusts drawings.

PriyaKitten

She looked over to Niv staring quietly. "I-... Don't have anything to change into then.." She muttered. "Especially.." She poked her ruined clothing. "They would rip if you do.." She whispered weakly.

FlutterOfCrows

"im just saying that if those runes are for use of strengthening you or something, you might dislike learning that there was a better way of enhancing yourself. enchanting like im talking about can make you more powerful by wearing the item or using it." Niv says this with a concerned look on her face.
Niv looks at the little girl "i could wash them for you." she says this while straightening out some of dusts drawings.
Dust is currently redrawing the rune again and again that it received from Niv. Trying to make a perfect or close to replication of what she showed him. All the while dust is also pondering an answer to the concern and question she has regarding his thoughts.

Nivateth

She looked over to Niv staring quietly. "I-... Don't have anything to change into then.." She muttered.
"hnn~ well, there's nothing i can do about that then."
"Especially.." She poked her ruined clothing. "They would rip if you do.." She whispered weakly.
"i dont have super strength anymore so that probably wouldnt happen, but i see your point, sorry." she continues to draw runes and write what they do on pieces of paper.

Leegood

She looked over to Niv staring quietly. "I-... Don't have anything to change into then.." She muttered. "Especially.." She poked her ruined clothing. "They would rip if you do.." She whispered weakly.
"hnn~ well, there's nothing i can do about that then."

"i dont have super strength anymore so that probably wouldnt happen, but i see your point, sorry." she continues to draw runes and write what they do on pieces of paper.
*.*) "You there, you say you can clean clothes? How?"

Nivateth

Dust is currently redrawing the rune again and again that it received from Niv. Trying to make a perfect or close to replication of what she showed him. All the while dust is also pondering an answer to the concern and question she has regarding his thoughts.
she continues to draw runes and write what they do on pieces of paper.
one of these said pieces of paper says 'trasfer of mana from one person to another' and its the most complex rune, made up of several different runes and some different rune languages all together. "this one is something that you definitely shouldnt do until you are an absolute master. i drew it on this paper, so its fine right now, but if you use it on a weapon and screw up, for all i know it could possess itself and stab you."