Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

PriyaKitten

"Here's my clothes set, it's bigger but it could be used as a robe till your old clothes are dry." I handed over my pajamas.

She took the pajamas, slowly pulling them on slowly. Before stopping looking up to her. "T-.... T-Thanks..." She stared at her quietly.

Nivateth

Dust trying to do his best to copy, focusing quite significantly, as dust wonders what's a vampire, as dust try to finish the new healing rune/symbol niv showed him first, curious on its applications, as then begin to read and see what the other runes niv has written are and what their post to do?~
feeling that wave of curiosity again, Niv explains "this one turns mana into fire" she puts it into a stack seperate from the ones that had healing runes and other such things "and is for application on weapons, like the rest of the ones in this stack. the ones in this second stack are for application on armor, ill teach you how to charge these enchantments later. just try and get the runes for spells" she places her hand on a third stack of papers "memorized for combat. once again, ill teach you the rest later if we cant find someone that's better than me at explaining"
Niv seems to have gone full teacher mode on Dust

Last edited:

Leegood

She took the pajamas, slowly pulling them on slowly. Before stopping looking up to her. "T-.... T-Thanks..." She stared at her quietly.
I tilted my head before getting an idea and kissing her on the forehead "even in oversized clothes it's a good fit~"
feeling that wave of curiosity again, Niv explains "this one turns mana into fire" she puts it into a stack seperate from the ones that had healing runes and other such things "and is for application on weapons, like the rest of the ones in this stack. the ones in this second stack are for application on armor, ill teach you how to charge these enchantments later. just try and get the runes for spells" she places her hand on a third stack of papers "memorized for combat. once again, ill teach you the rest later if we cant find someone that's better than me at explaining"
Niv seems to have gone full teacher mode on Dust
"The clothes are washed, can you dry them?" I handed over the washed old clothes.

PriyaKitten

I tilted my head before getting an idea and kissing her on the forehead "even in oversized clothes it's a good fit~"

She flinched, staring at her. "H-How... S-So..." She stared, slowly looking away coughing softly slowly tugging on Leti's sleeve.

Nivateth

"The clothes are washed, can you dry them?" I handed over the washed old clothes.

Niv seems surprised by your speaking "oh, sure, hey, i can sew them back together if needed, i just need..." she squints at the clothes "some black twine should be fine."

Leegood

She flinched, staring at her. "H-How... S-So..." She stared, slowly looking away coughing softly slowly tugging on Leti's sleeve.
I tilted my head "what is it?"
Niv seems surprised by your speaking "oh, sure, hey, i can sew them back together if needed, i just need..." she squints at the clothes "some black twine should be fine."
I handed her the materials she needed "will this do?"

Nivateth

I handed her the materials she needed "will this do?"
"should be, sorry, small one, ill be a bit longer with your clothes." the clothes start hovering as if wind is making them float and then steam starts rising out of them "need to leave it like that for a few minutes, since im repairing them anyways i decided to dry them slightly more intensely. hey, do you have measurments of yourself? i dont want to repair them and accidentally make them smaller or bigger than usual."

Leegood

"should be, sorry, small one, ill be a bit longer with your clothes." the clothes start hovering as if wind is making them float and then steam starts rising out of them "need to leave it like that for a few minutes, since im repairing them anyways i decided to dry them slightly more intensely. hey, do you have measurments of yourself? i dont want to repair them and accidentally make them smaller or bigger than usual."
@PriyaKitten

PriyaKitten

"I.. Don't.." She muttered looking over. Before looking back to Lita.

"Because you still look cute in them." I gave Niror a good head pat.

"I-I see.."

PriyaKitten

Niror just looked down at herself being silent, licking her fangs slowly, clenching her small hands into fists.

Nivateth

"It's leti" I retorted to nothing as I measured Niror and told the dryer lady the measurements.
"And i'm Niv, thanks for the measurements." she looks back at the clothes "okay, looks like they're done drying, i'll repair them now." she starts sewing.

PriyaKitten

"Hnnn~ are you hungry? I think I can give you some when it's night time but right now I need to work~"

She slowly nodded. "A-Alright..." She whispered, before looking over. "I-I'll probably do another quest anyway.." She whispered, clenching her hands tighter.

Nivateth

Niror just looked down at herself being silent, licking her fangs slowly, clenching her small hands into fists.
"Hnnn~ are you hungry? I think I can give you some when it's night time but right now I need to work~"
Niv tilts her head while still sewing "why do all other monster creators make blood a requirement for vampires..." she mutters this to herself

Leegood

She slowly nodded. "A-Alright..." She whispered, before looking over. "I-I'll probably do another quest anyway.." She whispered, clenching her hands tighter.
"Ermu, once you've changed back into your old clothes."
Niv tilts her head while still sewing "why do all other monster creators make blood a requirement for vampires..." she mutters this to herself
"Indeed, why not milk? It's made from blood after all."