100:
102:
ill do those ones first

Euphoria723

103:
i'll do these if u @FlutterOfCrows have't done them yet

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
@AliceShiki Should we add a record for the most consecutive quest reports submitted?
That's hard to link, but if you wanna try comparing Himekawa's, Alma's and Niv's streaks to see who had the biggest one, feel free to do so, I can add it to the records! ^^)/
I'm off for a month and I don't know what's happening
I still can't get to a computer due to a certain virus having fun across the world. Maybe I will return in a month or two, when I could type comfortably.
Really glad to see you still wanna play! I hope you can come back soon! *hugs*
can I request evaluation?
I'll try to help tomorrow! >.<
Sorry, for IC and OOC reasons I don't do evaluations of reports.
>w<

X
Tbh, I think most people wouldn't mind if you used an NPC to appraise and gave the exp to Liana. (Or even made the exp go poof)

Like... Rather than carrying about the appraisal rewards, I think most people only care for having reports appraised in the first place. I mean, I have been kinda lazy to appraise them recently myself, and not because I didn't want the rewards, but just because I was feeling lazy.

So uhn... If you'd be willing to help with Appraisals by using Heljikka or whichever NPC you'd prefer, I'd say it is all fine.
*crow looks at this, and decide to not try to think further as it doesn't know, as it returns to evaluating all the quest, as presume Alice, nahrenne or ohko to know why or how that works. though does offer Himekawa a cookie*
Alice is not a staff member and Alice is fine with most things that people make in the game! \(^^)/

As long as you don't involve Nene directly in something I dislike, or break the power level guidelines, you can do pretty much whatever you want as far as I care~

Euphoria723

though he is very confused about what a hagsfiend is
:sweat_smile: (one more thing) I got that word from a book I read, it's a owl/crow hybrid