Shady Family

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Screenshot_20200521-081017.jpg

Today we officially form the shady family. Apply now by telling us how shady you are and what's the most shady thing you've done (but still legal).

Head Don: @KokoCrunch
Head Angry Doggo: @TypeAxiom

Live Update:
10 hidden ShadyFam and counting...

The Shady Family thread is not directly connected to the Shady Family profile/story on the SH website. The name was reused for that.

Last edited:

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
:blurryeyes:

Don’t mind me, I’m jus’ a passing by.

yunano34a1

I am Yunano one of the [Redacted] rankings of the hidden societies where we observe, protect, and enact national safety of certain individuals. Our society is dedicated to medical research and environmental conservation. El Psy Congroo...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I got suspended mere hours before my high school graduation when my high school boyfriend (who is now a lesbian and my best friend) and I got caught having a little fun in an abandoned greenhouse on campus. Of course, there were plenty more times we hadn't gotten caught. Is that shady enough for you?

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
I am Gen. Chat.
Lt. Shade is one of my chewtoys officers.

I am the bone of my shade
shade is my shade
and shade is my shade.

Yup, it's broken. Break Blade.

'Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You'll always keep me flying high in the sky of love
Lighthouse Family (High)

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I got suspended mere hours before my high school graduation when my high school boyfriend (who is now a lesbian and my best friend) and I got caught having a little fun in an abandoned greenhouse on campus. Of course, there were plenty more times we hadn't gotten caught. Is that shady enough for you?

You can say such behaviour is amoral maybe, but shady? :blob_evil_two: I am not sure.