A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Veronika is on autopilot for the unforeseeable future.
So, look to her schedule for what she's doing.

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Summary of things going down so far:

Heroine Main Story:
Angelica has been attending her classes like a good kid. She likes reading literature books, last mentioned one [The Queen’s Tales] where she met her friend Alexis Fitrani, who is the StuCu Vice President’s younger sister. Josh Azill, a third year (and also a 3rd prince) was last seen “bullying” Angelica by making her carry his books around. He left with Veronika’s interference.

During Angelica’s free time, she has been helping out the nurses, teachers, and also stepping into the third years classes as a helpful TA.

Abyss Demon’s only showing so far has been to tell Angelica to unpack her things back in the events forum.

Random Side Subplots that might be Key but not sure yet:
  • Request store has been approved.
  • Swir P Nacht and Lisette go into Library after Curfew to discover the Library Ghost is very much active and wanting to play
  • Learned Seven Wonders of the Academy
    • Not All are Learned. One is currently being planned by Bochi
  • Yurei lost her registration so she had to start a couple days late. Library Committee Third Year
  • Soo Villainous has a fortunate event, and that can be found in the events page
  • Potential Set up for a group gathering for Main Heroine to make new friends this Weekend?
  • Elizabeth has had a small chat with the Goddess.
  • Eudes got lost on the way to his class, Veronika helped him with map and walk over
  • Alba has been attending all of his classes like a good kid
  • Isaac is the student council secretary who follows Veronika around like a lost puppy. He gets annoyed / curt if his time is cut off from the StuCU president
  • Aurora has been finding the restricted books within the library, she has tried to take them from the library. During her interactions with Angelica, Aurora has tried to “force” / suggest a different style of magic to study on top of healing [update me if wrong]
  • Ciel has been attending classes like a good kid
  • Verity has started classes on Tuesday
  • Reciful’s character has started her classes a day late

I’m sure I’m missing more but it’s a good Start

and yeah no worries! I’ll be good sooner or later haha life likes to throw curveballsthese days. 2020 is a mood. Lol
Thanks for the resume! It was wonderfully made! *hugs*

Though I have read those last posts in the OOC Room and Lisette broke the rules and a part of the library!? >.<
To think Lisette was such a bad girl... T.T

And yeah, 2020 has not been the best of years, but I'm glad you're getting better! ^^)/

... And on an unrelated side note, yesterday I finished the Pharos dungeon and got rid of that Reddas liability on my team, so uhn... I think I have 4 easy Marks, Zodiark, Yiazmat, Omega Mark XII and Trial Mode to do before I'm done with FF XII... Oh, and the Fishing Side Quest.

I think I played a bit too much... >.>

Nahrenne

Though I have read those last posts in the OOC Room and Lisette broke the rules and a part of the library!? >.<

And yeah, 2020 has not been the best of years, but I'm glad you're getting better! ^^)/

... And on an unrelated side note, yesterday I finished the Pharos dungeon and got rid of that Reddas liability on my team, so uhn... I think I have 4 easy Marks, Zodiark, Yiazmat, Omega Mark XII and Trial Mode to do before I'm done with FF XII... Oh, and the Fishing Side Quest.

There was a fishing side-quest?
*tilts head*

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM

Lisette is more or less a blackhole of misfortune at this point. If something’s wrong, she’ll sniff it out like a bloodhound.

^^^

You’re super close to 100% completing FFXII! That’s awesome! OHHHH right that fishing side quest. It’s Kind of hard to unlock if you don’t know where to Get the unlock for it. Nah— you can never play final fantasy too much lol its such a great series. :blobtaco:

AliceShiki

There was a fishing side-quest?
*tilts head*

X
There was, though the way to start it is pretty unintuitive.

You have to go to Old Archades, talk to a fisherman, move away from him all the way to the Aerodrome's Doorstep (but without actually entering it), then return to the Fisherman... When you do that, the Fisherman will have disappeared and his rod will be available for you to pick.

I only find out per chance due to looking some stuff up on the wiki... And well, I don't really know anything about the sidequest aside from that tbh, I'll look the rest up today.
All I know is that if you clear the fishing, Yiazmat and Omega Mark XII, you get an Infinity +1 Sword.
Lisette is more or less a blackhole of misfortune at this point. If something’s wrong, she’ll sniff it out like a bloodhound.

^^^

You’re super close to 100% completing FFXII! That’s awesome! OHHHH right that fishing side quest. It’s Kind of hard to unlock if you don’t know where to Get the unlock for it. Nah— you can never play final fantasy too much lol its such a great series. :blobtaco:
A blackhole of misfortune!? >.<

I thought she was supposed to be a puppy... T.T
--------------
And there is a limit to playing Final Fantasy! It's when it interferes with work! >.<

I'm really bad at regulating myself... >.>

Oh, and I'm not 100% it. I won't bother with completing the Hunter's Club sidequest for one... Though I might try getting a handful of trophies just for the sake of it.

... Still, lv 99 Red Chocobo is... Not my idea of fun.

Nahrenne

There was, though the way to start it is pretty unintuitive.

You have to go to Old Archades, talk to a fisherman, move away from him all the way to the Aerodrome's Doorstep (but without actually entering it), then return to the Fisherman... When you do that, the Fisherman will have disappeared and his rod will be available for you to pick.

I only find out per chance due to looking some stuff up on the wiki... And well, I don't really know anything about the sidequest aside from that tbh, I'll look the rest up today.
All I know is that if you clear the fishing, Yiazmat and Omega Mark XII, you get an Infinity +1 Sword.
'o'
That feels vaguely familiar.
I seem to recall doing something in Old Archades and a man there...
However, like I've mentioned in a different convo about FFXII, I screwed up the game by going to the final boss fight severely unprepared and unable to do anything since I was locked in that location and the save out of that location was about 30-40 levels before, or something.
orz

X

AliceShiki

'o'
That feels vaguely familiar.
I seem to recall doing something in Old Archades and a man there...
However, like I've mentioned in a different convo about FFXII, I screwed up the game by going to the final boss fight severely unprepared and unable to do anything since I was locked in that location and the save out of that location was about 30-40 levels before, or something.
orz

X
Wafu! >.<

Doesn't the game always warn you to save in a different slot when you're going to a location you can't escape from though...? T.T

... On a side note, my party is like... Lv 74 with Penelo at 89, so uhn... I'm gonna stomp the final boss so hard... >.>

Nahrenne

Wafu! >.<

Doesn't the game always warn you to save in a different slot when you're going to a location you can't escape from though...? T.T

... On a side note, my party is like... Lv 74 with Penelo at 89, so uhn... I'm gonna stomp the final boss so hard... >.>
I think I was level 92 and I was fairly confident on being able to defeat the boss.
Little did I know I had terrible gambits, poor spells and weapons...
orz
*sigh*

I really had no idea what I was doing when I played it back then. I think I was in my early teens?
It would have been about a year or two after PS3 came out, since the PS2 was a second-hand gift from a family friend who had bought the XBOX 360 and didn't want the PS2 anymore.

X

AliceShiki

I think I was level 92 and I was fairly confident on being able to defeat the boss.
Little did I know I had terrible gambits, poor spells and weapons...
orz
*sigh*

I really had no idea what I was doing when I played it back then. I think I was in my early teens?
It would have been about a year or two after PS3 came out, since the PS2 was a second-hand gift from a family friend who had bought the XBOX 360 and didn't want the PS2 anymore.

X
... Wait, is it even possible to lose to the final boss at lv 92? I think you can win even gearless for as long as you have some cure gambits! >.<

Well, you can always try again today and stomp the game! XD

Nahrenne

... Wait, is it even possible to lose to the final boss at lv 92? I think you can win even gearless for as long as you have some cure gambits! >.<

Well, you can always try again today and stomp the game! XD
I kept getting wiped out within about 30 seconds.
'-'
As I said, I had terrible gambits and I wasn't good at the game.

X

AliceShiki

... Screw that fishing minigame, nobody deserves that. It's a ridiculous strain on my eyes to keep up with those moving buttons, and the vertical commands are too hard to press on time! >.<

I guess I would be done with it if I spent 2h or so on it, but I'd rather spend that time on a lv 99 Chocobo or something. Bleh. I don't need that Infinity +1 Sword anyways.

Nahrenne

... Screw that fishing minigame, nobody deserves that. It's a ridiculous strain on my eyes to keep up with those moving buttons, and the vertical commands are too hard to press on time! >.<

I guess I would be done with it if I spent 2h or so on it, but I'd rather spend that time on a lv 99 Chocobo or something. Bleh. I don't need that Infinity +1 Sword anyways.
'o'

Fishing mini-games tend to be hard on the fingers.
>w<

X

AliceShiki

'o'

Fishing mini-games tend to be hard on the fingers.
>w<

X
This one is pretty easy on the fingers, you just need to imput 4-8 buttons in order, and you have some rest between each sequence.

The problem is just that the way the minigame was made makes it hard to see the buttons properly and it strains my eyes... It's a big pain.

Last edited:

Silv

I'm extra levels of deflated lately. I'm up to 60 hours of working this week :blob_blank:

worked 11 hours today with no break inbetween other than like... 4-5min to stuff food in mouth.

Reciful

Ooooh My Goshhhh! I know I just started playing Mobile game but Yooooray!! for Beginners Luck!!

Manage to pull her from the gacha with a single Gacha Pull only!!

Character: Herrscher of Thunder
Game: Honkai Impact 3
1596811738801.jpg

Bochi

Ooooh My Goshhhh! I know I just started playing Mobile game but Yooooray!! for Beginners Luck!!

Manage to pull her from the gacha with a single Gacha Pull only!!

Character: Herrscher of Thunder
Game: Honkai Impact 3
View attachment 3388
Beginner's luck sure is OP. I had to whittle the count down to 34 for her.

Reciful

Beginner's luck sure is OP. I had to whittle the count down to 34 for her.

Right I just notice recently the sure drop countdown reset Everytime the pictured Valkyrie is obtained.

Luckily I didn't have to spend 10 gacha pull to whittle the countdown for a sure drop... So i still have crystal to spare for her sword & stigma....