What is the best way to cool down when it's deathly hot?

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
Currently, the land of Sauron has got some serious high temperatures going on. O.O I'm always looking for advice on how to cool down. In this heat I am feeling rather adventurous so no suggestion is too small or too ridiculous.

Signed The Melting Bunny

Melting Bunny! We must live in the same country, a 4 day heatwave is about to come.
My way of survival, is go to the shopping centre. Its Air Conditioned and you can just sit on a bench and read, or type. Plus you don't need to pay for the AC and can shop if needed, a supply of drinks and food too, or even go see a movie

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Melting Bunny! We must live in the same country, a 4 day heatwave is about to come.
My way of survival, is go to the shopping centre. Its Air Conditioned and you can just sit on a bench and read, or type. Plus you don't need to pay for the AC and can shop if needed, a supply of drinks and food too, or even go see a movie
Dont forget, find new vict*cough* friends to trapify.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗

Shizun

If i recall..., ppl usually stay under the shadow and drink tea, cuz ur body will get used to the temperature of the tea and u gonna adapt or so...

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Best way is to not live somewhere hot :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but there your left with options like it's always cold.
I doubt there are may places that are temperate year round.

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
Yeah, but there your left with options like it's always cold.
I doubt there are may places that are temperate year round.
Try visiting Kunming in China.
It is called the City of Eternal Spring, for its temperature average 14 - 22 all year round...
Except for the occasional snowstorm in winter.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Try visiting Kunming in China.
It is called the City of Eternal Spring, for its temperature average 14 - 22 all year round...
Except for the occasional snowstorm in winter.

That sounds like a nice temperature. Do they have any specialty dishes? I might abduct @Bajitonz and @Miserys_End to eat some fine international delicacies.......then ditch them there unwittingly. Muahahaha....Oh wait, did I say that aloud? *blinks*