What is the best way to cool down when it's deathly hot?

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Then call aliens to boom boom the gravity first!
They'll save you the trouble and just boom boom earth, we're all dying anyway so the frozen wastelands are just a little redundant. Even if they would be slightly refreshing after melting under the sun for a few days.

Tsukkin

They say cats have their own way to find the coolest place in hot summer day, so....go follow the cats~

SpearOfLies

Stay naked on the floor under the shadow. You see a lot of pets doing that. :blob_whistle:

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Currently, the land of Sauron has got some serious high temperatures going on. O.O I'm always looking for advice on how to cool down. In this heat I am feeling rather adventurous so no suggestion is too small or too ridiculous.

Signed The Melting Bunny
It is times like these when you visit a public pool, or rent an apartment with attached balcony pool so that you can soak while working. Or you can bathe in wine. It has quite the therapeutic effect.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Stick as close to an oasis as possible
A good amount of herbs are pretty good at cooling your body down
Flowing clothes, white.
Straw lined roofs.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Go sit underneath a tree? It always worked for me when I was living in TX. The summers there are deathly hot.

Mack_Frantz

Like, buy a fan or two. We have like 4 or 5 in my house. Plus like 4 air conditions combined, one in each room. Other than that, try opening your windows. I know it's hard because reasons, but trust me :D

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I’d go find a tree, a big one, to chill underneath it.

That or I’d wash my face, arms, neck, feet with cold water. I don’t wipe away the water. I let myself air dry. It works all the time.