Give me your worst fanfic idea. I give you a synopsis.

• Thread starter Deleted member 93348
  • Start date

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Seto Kaiba has a secret fart fetish and hosts a banquet where all the food is formulated to induce gas.

D

Deleted member 93348

Alright, time for my deal. Didn’t think so many had their minds in the gutter, but here it goes:
I want a fanfic of the Lord of the Rings, where the One Ring gains independent sentience, and goes on a quest to marry a strawberry.
Bilbo Baggins woke up one morning, unable to find his prized possession. All of Hobbiton gathered round to see him strapped in a bed, while the newest doctor in town took care of him. Little did they know the One Ring grinned whenever the hobbit hole’s door closed. With his bag and walking stick, he set out for Caran: the lost treasure of the Wood Elves. But upon opening the crypt, his heart bounced. A living fruit? A fatal disguise? Only his feelings could tell.

I had thought of a fanfic with the MC being slightly more horny with his sadistic tendencies.
Sorry, I don’t know enough about the manga at all. But here’s what I cooked up when you the MC being horny and sadistic:

Kazuma concluded the best waifus where the degen friends he made along the way. Educating himself with a sex-ed book, he devised a devilish plan to have a threesome. Indeed, he already nailed a busty lich with it, and so Darkness agreed within a millisecond. But the other two? Harder than his Excalibur could ever be. With one off his checklist, he set eyes on the blue thing goddess Aqua.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly my idea but I saw a MHA fanart about pregnant bunny Deku x normal Bakugo.

One of the bunny babies died from miscarriage something and they mourned together.

To make it worse, probably make bunny Deku x furry Bakugo and both of them are pregnant.

Daitengu

Can't help but think of that Starfire's daughter fanfic that some how got published by DC. Saw a pic of the author and all I could think is she just wrote her teen self into actual DC canon. W.T.F.