Does your story have a fucked up moon?

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
IMG_3127.jpeg

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Lel, I actually added a moonlike structure granting people magic and turning certain people slowly mad into my story. Now I have two moons, or more like 1.5 since the pseudo-moon tries to cannibalize the real one. But that's just some interesting background knowledge almost nobody knows or cares about.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
There is no moon.

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
Among the Fantasy Isekai I know of, Grimgar had the most significant impact due to its messed up moon purely setting-wise imo. It was mentioned only for a short while, but left a lasting impression.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
I̶̢͕͍̹̟͓͈̔S̴̺̄̂̒̈́̾̽̎̅ ̴̧̱̜̲̱̟̌̀̇ͅT̵̢͖̖̞̰̦̝̂̾͋͋͝H̴̺̻͈͖̬͕̋̓̃Ǎ̷̬̦͇̽̔̕T̵̳̳̩̰́͗͆͛̂ ̴͉͈̱̃̓T̶͍̒͊̕Ḥ̷̄͑̉͝Ë̷̱͋̂̾͝-̴̺̞͔̥̋̀̐̓͐
̵̛̘N̴̢̢̪͎̅͛O̴͙͙͎̹̬̺͆̓̐͠O̵̡̘͆̉̎Ó̷̥̮̇̎͛͘O̵̩̻̽,̴͔̝̄͐͒̌̔̄ ̴̞͍̠̰͕̆̈́̓̊͋͐͠I̴̝͗͝T̴̹̗̞͍̰͉̯̀͘͠'̸̳̝̺̾̈͊͛͊̈͘S̷̛̬͊́̌́ ̶̖̱̠͎̲̑̀̋̐͌̕͠Ȉ̴̦̈́͛͋M̷̡̦͖̜̠̖͋̏Ṕ̶̧͆̓̀̓̐́Ȯ̵̡̞̲̣̦͈̺͎͗̐̊́́͘͝S̶̼͎̤̓S̵̻̮̗̙͖̄̅͂͊̆̚͝Ị̸̭͓̤̺̯̰̾͒͒͜͝B̶̮͋͐̍̾̽͘L̸͍̏̈́̍̀͋͘͠E̴̺̒̏͒̓͗̐!̶̜̊̿̇̚!̸̧̞̭̫̝̀́͋̒͝͝ͅ
̷̢̝̠̱̟̫̪̪̋̀̚I̷̲̺̞̣̻͖͗̀̓T̵̨̨̛̛͚̝͕͍̣̩̈͗̋̿̈͘'̷̡̨̡͈̦͍̓̋S̸͚̬̎̔́̕̕͝͠ ̶͚̩̈́͆͊͝T̸̙͍̩̩̟̲͊̇͜͜H̸͙͍͚̣̅̅̉̈́̈́Ȅ̸̟̟͍̝̈́ ̴̪͓̠̼͓͔̩͑͂̃M̴̢͚̱̬̤͙͇̀̅́̇̏̈͝͝O̷̹͚͉͇̮͂̈́̔͑͊͘O̴̡͎̱̻̻̗̾̆̍̉̈́͋̚N̴͍̟̻̆̀̋̆͘ͅ!̶̛̯̬̈́̇̈́̀̀͗̀!̶̠̺̖̰̩̺̠́̿̔̏̇͂
̷͇̤͕̣̮̯̘̞͒̒̔́̃A̶̝̍̂̅̍̃̏̓̃A̶̡͇̱̣̋Â̶͔͔̲̋̈̽͛̔̈A̵̧̪͙͉͍͕̱͉͋́̈́͋̈̀̏̚A̸̞̤͍̜̓Ḧ̶̠̻̗́ͅG̴̰̭̩̻̈̈͐̏͝H̶̳̻̱̙̯̳̉G̴̯͕̯̱̺̭͒̑̌͆̋G̷̢̫̳̎̒̓̈̌͂̄̕G̴̐̈́̑͗̃͛̈́̏ͅĞ̸̥̫͙̿͝H̵̹́̀̔Ĥ̷̨̦̝̖̟̹͖̖̔͆͊͋̑̒

Last edited:

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Could you define what is a normal moon, please?

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Despite my initial impression, it was not Earth's moon. I was intimately familiar with Luna's appearance, and this one had no craters or scars. Instead, great veins of golden light ran across its white surface, rushing between low mountains and through shallow valleys. Many of them converged in vast lakes of gold, and a soft radiance came from those places that gave the surface a pale yellow tint. Around the moon's edges, my Aura Perception revealed a faint halo of prismatic light.

Did I win?