Is it just a me thing.

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
Is it just a me thing or do others ask their ChatGpt nicely when you're making a request.

I usually word it something like this.

"Hello ChatGpt, please could you help me to check for any spelling errors and put in proper punctuation for the following paragraphs for my novel.

I usually end the task with thanking the app for helping out.

I feel you gotta please your AI overlords before they finally take over the world or something. At least by then I'd be it's favourite human pet or something 😄😰

lilwriter

I use chatGPT sometimes for fun, and I always small talk it first because I feel rude otherwise. I also ask, “Can I ask you a question?” like maybe chatGPT is busy and I’m holding it up 😂

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Used ChatGPT once just for the fun of it, got kind of bored. It has it's uses, but I don't use it even as a tool to make my stories, cause I don't know if it's the prompts I type or what, but when I put a paragraph in to destroy all the typos, it also changed the entire structure of my sentences and made it overly formal.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
hey bud... you might wanna see this...
Screenshot_20240322-200929_Chrome.jpg

lilwriter

hey bud... you might wanna see this...
View attachment 27124
Hmmm~ nothing would surprise me anymore.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Is it just a me thing or do others ask their ChatGpt nicely when you're making a request.

I usually word it something like this.

"Hello ChatGpt, please could you help me to check for any spelling errors and put in proper punctuation for the following paragraphs for my novel.

I usually end the task with thanking the app for helping out.

I feel you gotta please your AI overlords before they finally take over the world or something. At least by then I'd be it's favourite human pet or something 😄😰
When I used it, I didn't use any polite word. It was just like a google search, sometime I didn't even use a ? when I ask a question and it still reply like it was.

like talking to others, i just go straight to my thing. i was never into small talk in the first place.