Is ScribbleHub better than Webnovel in case of strong readers?

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
Ok,so before publishing here I published my novel on Webnovel.And tbh my experience was horrible.As far I assume there are bot readers .I don't know what is the purpose of that but it got me damn demotivated.Like,I am not here for reader numbers.I need feedbacks and I want to know the readers feelings.
But,in Scribble hub ,I think there is no bot(I hope).
So,is scribblehub better than Webnovel?

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
I shall summon our prophet:

8ltbig.jpg

@Corty

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
I think they both have worse upper body strength than the average adult male, but I'm not sure.

GoodPerson

I thought we were talking bout websites, not autopsies.

Daitengu

If you want critical readers, Royalroad is the place to go. Scribblehub, imo, is about half way between RR and WN when it comes to readers. Mainly because Scrib has the most smut between the three, which keeps the super critics away.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Ok,so before publishing here I published my novel on Webnovel.And tbh my experience was horrible.As far I assume there are bot readers .I don't know what is the purpose of that but it got me damn demotivated.Like,I am not here for reader numbers.I need feedbacks and I want to know the readers feelings.
But,in Scribble hub ,I think there is no bot(I hope).
So,is scribblehub better than Webnovel?
It's because you consider Views as reader while it's not.

In Webnovel, there a system to help you grow that go like this, for each chapter you upload you get an amount of views that you can grow just by reloading the page. But that not the readers, the true number of readers of your story there is the number of collection you get, + a little amount that read without adding it or without account.

Here in Scribble Hub it's the same, Views don't equal Readers.

Now for your question, the feedbacks are the same on every sites, most of the readers are ghost reader, they read without interacting or doing a review, don't expect to get any. What you can do to have feedback, is ask at the end of your chapter for voluntary readers, and ask in the forum. There even specialized thread who doing it voluntary, try to look for them to have feedback.

For the last part, Webnovel have more readers, a lot more, so if you lucky enough, you can be more succesfull there than here. But what you have here that can help you grow as a new author is, the Latest Series Home front page that show your story for an amount of time the first time you publish it, letting you attract some readers, and the Latest Update page, that let you, again, attract readers when you post a chapter. Your chapter will be in the list for a certain amount of time depending of the hour you publish it and the amount of authors who publish their own chapter at the same time.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
If you want critical readers, Royalroad is the place to go. Scribblehub, imo, is about half way between RR and WN when it comes to readers. Mainly because Scrib has the most smut between the three, which keeps the super critics away.
SH is the fun website. We send all the squares and nerds over to RR

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
Well,I tried out Royalroad also. Can't say anything abt it as I started only yesterday
What does "strong readers" mean?
Well,sorry if I didn't make it clear.I most likely meant that readers who would be responsive.As the so called 4k "Readers" of my novel in Webnovel were silent as dead persons.So i assumed they were bots

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
@Nevafrost
Look in "Create" in Webnovel to go on the Inkstone platform, once here you can see the true number of your readers.
Here for exemple, the number of readers are between the red square:

GoodPerson

@Nevafrost
Look in "Create" in Webnovel to go on the Inkstone platform, once here you can see the true number of your readers.
Here for exemple, the number of readers are between the red square:
What does the views do then?

PancakesWitch

both are shit, also youre not getting any interactions if your story doesnt get popular, so dont expect to get attention in any page, you have to first write something poeple would read and want to leave a comment/review, which is hard