Unpopular Opinions

Glitched

Moth Mommy
its just that my novel fits all your criteria lmfao
Nothing personal kid. Yours is just one many. To each their own. Just know that I would never read it.
Yea, come get me, moth mommy!
Nice try human.

Praybird

English, as a language, sucks (I say, as I write another chapter in English)

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
League of Legends has a good community.
I may be a TOXIC masters top Irelia/Riven/Camille main, but at least I'm better than the sluts playing Val and OW.

I mean, would you rather have some girl screaming in your ear how pathetic their team is, and they all have cancer (ME) or some "uwu good boy, bonus round, yay! I'll heal!' crap (THE AFORMENTIONED SLUTS).

IT'S A NO BRAINER!

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
There are very few stories with originality.
(Or I just haven't seen them).

harem is the epitome of sociopolitical and psychological intirgue. all harem deniers are imbeciles.

I may be a TOXIC masters top Irelia/Riven/Camille main, but at least I'm better than the sluts playing Val and OW.

I mean, would you rather have some girl screaming in your ear how pathetic their team is, and they all have cancer (ME) or some "uwu good boy, bonus round, yay! I'll heal!' crap (THE AFORMENTIONED SLUTS).

IT'S A NO BRAINER!
revolting champion pool. should be ashamed

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.

IT'S A NO BRAINER!
All three lol, Val and OW have chat restrictions

You know where I can spam the N word hard R and 6 words that start with F and be worried not?

CS:GO (I ain't calling it CS2, CS2 is fucking trash and I stopped playing after that but)

Last edited:

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
Fuck writing for yourself. You should balance being a fan and being a professional.
I have the opposite problem. I'm so wrapped up in writing for myself (and I love it) that I can barely fit any time for other peoples' works in :blob_teary:
Saying harem or isekai is trash or stupid wish-fulfillment is not an unpopular opinion.
My biggest grip with isekai is that it feels played out whenever I try to do it.

No joke, my isekai works are near the bottom of my personal preference list, even if they're not rock-bottom.
Been awhile since I’ve seen one of these.

I’ll start. I hate prologue chapters, I always skip them. If the prologue Is essential to understanding the first chapter than I’m not reading that story.
This one is coming from an author, and it may sound salty. I'm alright with that, but it's a valid statement.

People who start up a heavy smut story, launch a Patreon and write for two or three months, only to collect all that Patreon money and vanish? They're committing fraud, and should be treated like criminals.