Gatcha/miHoYo Games

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Shet I started the fuccboi Argenti quest... didn't know it was his ;-;

Herta is a chad too :blob_uwu: She's also a massive tsundere :blob_evil:

As for the sanction robots... one of the most annoying enemies in game :blob_dizzy: Smack them 3 times or don't smack them at all: saNctiOn ModE aCtivaTed. And it's just a drag... I think the only other I hate more are the enemies that heal themselves.
The solution is to entirely shred their toughness within 3 attacks(it only counts skills and ults, I'm not sure about enhanced basics) Easier said than done. At least Serval can clean the trash mobs pretty easily.

They're not really a threat though? You literally have 2 of the best dps characters in the game you should be destroying them in one hit
Doesn't matter when they're underleveled and their relics are like, +6... I even have a friend whose level 80 Selee performs worse than my Hook. Like, how?!

They aren't a problem as random mobs but when they're the boss and get like 300k HP... suddenly they are

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
I’ve been only playing for 2 months but I’ve got
Sparkle E2S1 and Aventurine currently. Now trying for gambler boys lightcone

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Doesn't matter when they're underleveled and their relics are like, +6... I even have a friend whose level 80 Selee performs worse than my Hook. Like, how?!

They aren't a problem as random mobs but when they're the boss and get like 300k HP... suddenly they are
I haven't had a problem with them though :blob_frown:
Every time i fought them in MoC they die quite fast (and even if they trigger sanction mode it's just fuel for Acheron)

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
They're not really a threat though? You literally have 2 of the best dps characters in the game you should be destroying them in one hit
I struggled with them a lot at the beginning when I didn't have anyone build yet. It's much better now, but I still have to get better relics for Acheron, but I had to sideline her for Jingliu, to make her usable :blob_no: so many relics and materials to farm, so little sanity :blob_dizzy:
Same here
At least I don't have to struggle with lightcone for Clara :blob_neutral:

Shet I started the fuccboi Argenti quest... didn't know it was his ;-;
Be prepared, he talks a lot :blob_happy: But he's so dum, I love him :blob_happy:
The solution is to entirely shred their toughness within 3 attacks(it only counts skills and ults, I'm not sure about enhanced basics) Easier said than done. At least Serval can clean the trash mobs pretty easily.

true

MidnightFox

I struggled with them a lot at the beginning when I didn't have anyone build yet. It's much better now, but I still have to get better relics for Acheron, but I had to sideline her for Jingliu, to make her usable :blob_no: so many relics and materials to farm, so little sanity :blob_dizzy:
Can't really Pick one over the other since both are necessary, especially in MoC

DannyTheDaikon

Can't really Pick one over the other since both are necessary, especially in MoC
I'm not even able to start yet and there's only so much I can do with limited stamina. I'm not willing to whale for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MidnightFox

I'm not even able to start yet and there's only so much I can do with limited stamina. I'm not willing to whale for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
True but at the very least (I'm assuming) you get enough good relics (stat wise not set wise) to build both of them until you get better options

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
I’ve been only playing for 2 months but I’ve got
Sparkle E2S1 and Aventurine currently. Now trying for gambler boys lightcone
Oh wow. Did you spend money or get lucky?

I haven't had a problem with them though :blob_frown:
Every time i fought them in MoC they die quite fast (and even if they trigger sanction mode it's just fuel for Acheron)
Unfortunately for me I use on-release 4* characters so... i'm not exactly winning the DPS race here

I don't think Danny should care about MoC right now... that should wait for like 1-2 months into the game.
Be prepared, he talks a lot :blob_happy: But he's so dum, I love him :blob_happy:
He started yappin and then proceeded to one shot my entire team... :blob_blank: , maybe I should not be using lvl 60 characters on level 75 enemies

Blitz

Oh wow. Did you spend money or get lucky?
IMG_0226.png
XD

DannyTheDaikon

He started yappin and then proceeded to one shot my entire team... :blob_blank: , maybe I should not be using lvl 60 characters on level 75 enemies
His boss fight can be on the more difficult side. I had to leave it for a while, but also food buffs carried me :blob_happy:

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
His boss fight can be on the more difficult side. I had to leave it for a while, but also food buffs carried me :blob_happy:
Herta and Serval couldn't do it so I had to call Pitch Dark Hook the Great :blob_no: (she has 4k hp) Now I imagine her being mad at Welt for interrupting her before she defeated Argenti and made him join the Moles

DannyTheDaikon

Herta and Serval couldn't do it so I had to call Pitch Dark Hook the Great :blob_no: (she has 4k hp) Now I imagine her being mad at Welt for interrupting her before she defeated Argenti and made him join the Moles
She'll have another chance at he end :blob_evil:

Blitz

Anyways, how long does it usually take before you can challenge 3 stars in Moc and pure fiction? My teams are still a bit away

Blitz

Never because they'll keep making it harder and harder so you have to pull for the new characters
My Qinque always clears…mostly

it’s just the rest