Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
You want those birthing hips?
SilvCrimBlac
SilvCrimBlac
I briefly dated a girl who could copy the dance Shakira did in that music video "Hips don't lie." She called it something else, but I thought it was just a Latina-style Belly dance. Shame she turned out to be a heavy drinker and a very unpleasant one at that. I still have stains in the floorboard and backseat of my car from where she projectile vomited everywhere after a lengthy sauce session.
SilvCrimBlac
SilvCrimBlac
One of those cases where she was drop-dead gorgeous but had the personality of a pirana with rabies, but twice as bad when alcohol became involved.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
Or hear me out, choosing the romantic aspect of a relationship over lustful skinship.
SilvCrimBlac
SilvCrimBlac
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
@SlivCrimBlac I was responding to Ben.
SilvCrimBlac
SilvCrimBlac
Ah. Oh, and I forgot to mention I'm an ass and thighs man. Thighs get less respect nowadays. It's shameful.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@SilvCrimBlac I'm an ass man myself too. Not too big into thighs but I think that they are appealing.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
@T.K._Paradox i feel like that's an important enough aspect in a relationship whose presence is tacitly understood among normal people and that it doesn't need to be mentioned in a horny post about hips, that's all I'm saying
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
You'd be surprised how many shallow people I have met Ben.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
@SilvCrimBlac i'm a versatile guy. i have my preferences, but they aren't jarring. i have my thigh phases every once in a while too. i understand.

i too wish to die from sheer pressure of having my head crushed between the olympian thighs of a dark-skinned tomboy