Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
That's a part of my problem
Agentt
Agentt
You can never escape the cringe.
The only girls who are not cringe are girls who hide themselves in corners. Only shy, introverted girls who haven't tried Instagram or tic tok yet are non cringe.
Agentt
Agentt
As for normal girls, if you want a quick smoothie then ignore it, if you do plan on going in a relationship, then also ignore it, and a then slowly nudge her into not doing such things, atleast in front of you.
I would reccomend being weird on the first date, would make it much quicker to see which girls can't handle a man who they can't brag about on Insta
Agentt
Agentt
All the girls that are younger than me are either illegal or cringe
So lolis aren't cringe, eh?
K
KiraMinoru
Bruh, normal girls who aren’t narcissistic feminists are on the endangered species list. You’d be best giving up on those dreams, the supply chain for them is in the gutter. The only way to find one is to not look online... meaning you actually have to go outside and... socialize in person.
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
How old are you? From the beard freezing video you sent last time I always assumed you were around 24-26ish.
Reactions: Agentt
Agentt
Agentt
@Impotent
Americans age up weirdly for us Asians, just like they say we age weirdly for them
SakeVision
SakeVision
with this kinda beard I assumed he's way beyond 30
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Guys... I'm 21. I've looked pretty much the same since I was 15
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Also, @Agentt loli's aren't legal so technically they are still cringe
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Now that's surprising. I guess the beard helped to make you look five years older than you really are.
Agentt
Agentt
21, huh, younger than i expected, i didn't expected you to be a college student
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Yeah, every time I shave or try a new beard style I look completely different and either a few years older or younger. It's super easy for me to make myself look like a different person. That, and my hair grows insanely fast so I don't have to wait long.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Agentt
Agentt
Enjoy the crippling debt
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
No need for that. I only take two online classes each semester because that's how many I can afford. That and I have this awesome full-time job that covers my apartment and utilities so long as I live on site.
  • Sad
Agentt
Agentt
How very.....capitalistic
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I feel a bit insulted. How is it Capitalistic for me to not want to be in debt?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
oh... right.
Agentt
Agentt
Yep...
*pats*