Scribble Hub Forum

Agentt
Agentt
Same with most books or shows with queer characters, they are generally targeted at teens who want to feel different from their plebian classmates
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
All kids want to do when they are young is grow up and Hollywood and other corrupt systems know this.
Reactions: Agentt
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
So they decide to market to these kids to bring views even if it is the lowest form of entertainment.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
Bonus points if you insert *political ideology here* in your film so that way you can not only get money, but indoctrinate people to think exactly like you do.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
Nothing quite like robbing the artistic art form of film in exchange for a few more million dollars to rub together.
Agentt
Agentt
Ahhh.....if this was a few years ago, I would say that's just an American problem cuz you only have 2 parties, but now, well....such movies are pretty famous
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Then they have kid's shows which are targeted to children but end up being adored by adult fans because they realized that they grew up too fast and still want to experience those normal childhood shows that they missed out on. Up until recently, children's shows were more focused on the story and characters rather than current political drama so it made for a better show than most "adult" shows anyways.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Take Avatar for example. It's a great story that is loved by adult fans and although it includes heavy-hitting topics they aren't the main focus. They are just brought up because it relates to the story as a whole.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
I thought you were going to bring up MLP Paul.

My cousin has scarred me for life with how he talks about it.
Agentt
Agentt
Or well, we have The Incredibles, or Megamind
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@T.K._Paradox Yours too? My cousin is a 24-year-old shut-in who lives with his mom but doesn't work or go to school. He's pretty much the family member that almost everyone has given up on and my aunt won't do anything to deal with it.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@Agentt Megamind is comedy gold and a national treasure.
Agentt
Agentt
What's MLP?
Agentt
Agentt
Megamind was ahead its time, they had an incel as a villian before it was cool
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
MLP is My Little Pony. It's pretty bad.