Scribble Hub Forum

BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
i mean, it's bound to happen

of all the unprotected sex that happens in smuthub there's rarely one that shows the consequences

MIRACULOUSLY it's always the heroine's "safe day"
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I want a smut harem comedy after story where all of the characters in the harem become pregnant (yes, even that one). Then just having the MC having to deal with not just being a dad but a dad of several. That and him trying to balance all of his new wives. Though I can't write it since I've sworn against writing smut to my friend.
greyblob
greyblob
I've read a few with that premise. vanquier the dragon being one. the man had 40+ children and in order to pay for child support, he had to fight a few wars
owotrucked
owotrucked
The after story of Second Coming of Gluttony was mainly about trying to dodge the harem member but there were small sections were we had glimpse of the family life
LilTV1155
LilTV1155
Harem life is expensive.
Imagine getting normal life bills × n of wives + n of kids.

If you try too hard for harem, then you better pay all the good child support year round. Or infertility potion would be the better option compared to family culling for a succesor heir to your bloodlines and properties.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
There's also the option of becoming a stud. Become a househusband while your more WILDLY SUCCESSFUL career wives earn the weekly allowance. This time, YOU'RE the one offering dinner, a bath, or yourself. With the exception that now you gotta keep your body in top shelf condition, that's the sorta easy life I WANT
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Get that girl a wheelchair, there's no way she can support that weight with legs that thin. The babies probably don't help either.

I really wanted to write a story about a person who was reincarnated as a member of a Lamia tribe. The thing about Lamias(in that story, anyways) is that they have low fertility and don't really care for their children.
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
I wanted her to basically be a nanny for all of the tribes' children, and an obstetrician for all the other members of the tribe so they could increase their pathetic birthrates.

Imagine a Kingdom building story where the 'ruler' doesn't make any political decisions or fight in any important battles. :blob_gift:

(dang character limit)
Katsuya
Katsuya
Woahhhh, your the author of isekai and smut. no wonder i felt like i recognized the art.
owotrucked
owotrucked
I am XD