Scribble Hub Forum

HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
*Grabs my knife with a grin that's far too wide*
Hello little toes! I can't wait to bring you home with me!
*Laughs like a maniac while slowly bringing my finger across the blade*
Yorda
Yorda
Wait! This post wasn't meant for you. It was meant for @BenJepheneT, so that he could lick my toes every Wednesday. Your comment was uncalled for. I'll allow you to delete it yourself. Hmpf. :blob_pout:

Or you can lick my toes on Fridays. I can still schedule you in.
HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
This isn't Wednesday.
Does this mean I can't take the toes?
Yorda
Yorda
I'm a little scared. My toes need to remain attached. There must be no pain involved. Don't try to be clever and use anaesthetic to burn my toes off or anything like that. You may only directly touch my toes with your tongue. There shall be no indirect contact with my toes via tools, materials, chemicals, or anything else.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
I'll have the honor of replacing this Wednesday's toe-licking session to this Sunday.

*pulls out soy sauce*

Do you mind, m'lady?
  • Haha
Reactions: Yorda
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Excusez moi, mademoiselle Yorda, vos intentions sont louables, toutefois préfère ce que les Anglais denoter comme "bootlicking". :blob_reach:
  • Haha
Yorda
Yorda
Right then you perverts. Let's do this efficiently since my precious time shouldn't be wasted. We will commence the group "soy sauce bootlicking" session posthaste.

👢 :s_tongue:😝👅😛😜
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Of course, this was metaphorically speaking.:blob_sir: Albeit exceptions can be made.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
I don't touch feet, nor worship people.
'-'
I'll just huggle instead*

*huggles you all*

\(^o^)/

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II