Scribble Hub Forum

SailusGebel
Agentt
Agentt
Hey! I watch V-tubers too, but lately, everything has been fan service.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The thing is, all simps are incels by default, or they evolve into incels. It's a fact.
Agentt
Agentt
Orz, true. Both are annoying, an incel is just a simp who is experienced in being delusional
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
So, why are you surprised? Are you hiding something? :blob_hmm_two:
  • Angry
Reactions: Agentt
Agentt
Agentt
There is also a shift for vtubers too, back when they new their target demographic were simps, they would act cute and innocent and giggle, but now it's mostly, "Chat do you want to see my boobs? You want to see them jiggle? I can make them jiggle."
Agentt
Agentt
;-;
I prefer my youtube reccomendations to be not filled with fan servic3
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I guess you are hiding something with the way you changed the topic. But what exactly? Hmm, I think I'm about to discover some horrifying truth. If I disappear after jumping into this rabbit hole, tell Zirrboy that he will get custody of the kids.
Agentt
Agentt
==_==)
There is no hiding....i just don't like my youtube reccomendations are filled with anime boobs..i rather have them filled with other stuff
Vladarius
Vladarius
Ahh, the evolution of the Simps has begun, but be careful since they might evolve into "Sugma" types.
  • Haha
gogo7966
gogo7966
the target audience for v-tubers has always been weebs and weebs have always been incels
Agentt
Agentt
Well, yes, but they used to be.
Donation: 1000USD. Pika chan, you are so cute, you are literally the only hope I have in this world.
But now they are,
Dontion: 5USD. Boring! Show me your legs or else I am leaving.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
I thot there had been vtubers flaming twitchers who used the tag "vtubers".

Also, is Onlyfans still on?
  • Haha
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
If you cultivate a fanbase of horny people and continuously tease them what else can you expect? You keep watering the weeds ofc it's gonna fester.

"why is everyone being so lustful to my big-boobied tiddy-window anime avatar?"

I don't know chief you tell me
Zirrboy
Zirrboy
Hans said it was Asian privilege irrc
  • Haha
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
out of topic for a second but anyone who uses [race] privilege I don't take seriously at all
strayCat0
strayCat0
A question, do you think both twitch and youtube vtuber community are full of incel viewers? So you see, usually you can see what's up with a certain vtuber's contents in their clips. Me being a YT user always get surprised by how much "look at how big my boobs are," etc fanservices from Twitch vtubers' clips in YT, much different from all the others I sometimes watch (YT vtubers)